Rocketman's POTD to John W aka The Rifleman

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
:first: This post is just awesome, John W responds to our newest Muslim poster when he asks the following:

Why is Christianity different from other faiths that offer an everlasting afterlife or Nirvana?

Enter The Rifleman...:AoO:

Buddha is dead. Mohammed is dead. The Mohatma is dead. All made up "popes" are dead, and all future "papa's" will croak.(Fill in the blank of any "religious" leader) is dead. There is only one person, who went to an altar, died by blood, and lived to tell about it-the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ.

And, eventually, as the clock ticks down, culminating in "the man of war" returning to "clean up" this graveyard, called "earth," afterwards, every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess, acknowledge, without exception, that the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, is Lord, God in the flesh, to the glory of God the Father.

I nominate this post for "POTL48H"(Post of The Last 48 Hours).

Great Post John...:BRAVO:

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Roger Courtney will be even greener with envy...

Not when I tell him that "Mayberry Power and Light" was off 2 points, in heavy trading, the day after I suggested he buy it, and told him how to increase his golf score. Boy, Esquire country club members can sure get moody. I wonder what causes that?