Saint John W the Great with a post of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint John W the Great with a post of the day

Per his usual standards, he defeats and shows the folly of the heathen in 5 seconds or less.

Damian says prove that God is good without the Bible and be rational. Of course, to say there is no God is the ultimate in irrational. It leaves you with random chance, rather than reasoned thought.

Originally posted by john w
    False dichotomy, and presupposition, i.e., that a biblical argument, cannot be rational.

Please make a reasonable, rational argument, "not a Damian one."

See how that works?

Is. 1:18 KJV
    Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Request rejected, dismissed, Sgt. Schultz:

Acts 17 KJV

2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

I have officially closed this thread. QED. DOA. RIP.

No charge.
    _____

"Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually. " Psalms 52:1 KJV

"Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" Romans 2:4 KJV

"Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off." Romans 11:22 KJV
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Gosh. Who would have guessed?

Comment

Certainly not a moron like you.
      Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Can we get Saint John W t-shirts?

Comment

Saint John W, my hero!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

This will really hurt in regards to him being the most humble TOLer again this year.
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
            You're too literal to get it.
            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

I want to thank all of you, especially Nick the Great, for making this necessary. And, I wanted to thank the respective wolves/wolf-ette's, such as mess-hack, Lazytroll-ette, for being easy fodder.
              Saint John W

Comment

Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                This will really hurt in regards to him being the most humble TOLer again this year.
                My mother was humble.
                Saint John W

Comment

Working...
                X