Kett's DPOTD -12-26-1012 . Skinker's big blooper

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

Up to the plate steps Skinker. There in no pitcher on the mound. What's this? He tossing up the ball to himself and trying to bat it. He misses the ball five times. The players out in the field are all laughing. Finally he hits it. It's a pop fly straight up.

You see this?

GoldenRulerPax-2-1.jpg

This is our generation's Peace Sign transformational forging of a weapon of war which has surpassed Isaiah's transformational image which was actually negated by Joel who called for the forging of plows and pruning hooks back into swords and spears. This Peace Sign Sword, with the obviously pagan derived name, "Paxcalibur", was honored by over 500 Nazarean Christians at Easter at the end of the annual Easter Procession through Nazareth in the courtyard of the Church of St. John. Nazareth's top priest of the whole city is the Keeper of Paxcalibur which shows how a hippie icon has now been accepted into even orthodox Christianity. Paxcalibur will eventually reside in Jerusalem as the Palestinian icon of their intent of a peaceful end of war, not only a Palestinian Christian shared hope but Palestinian Muslim shared belief as well.

Here's the The Story of Paxcalibur
Why isn't he running. He's just admiring the ball as it is coming back down. Smack! It beans him right on the eye! We've seen this moronic play before by a batter known as waterbear...

Rules:
No whining
Mocking the stupid post in the OP is OK.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

It all started back in 1988 when Lewis was visiting his dying father. Depressed, he occupied himself by reading romance novels that featured the crusades of Louis VII of France. From the book, he got the idea of buying a sword to "visualize empowerment" for himself.

He ordered nothing less than a full-size replica of what 1,000 years ago was the ultimate weapon: Excalibur, named for the famed sword of the legendary King Arthur. It arrived by mail on his birthday, Feb. 11, 1989. As soon as he took it from its box, Lewis, a Gnostic Christian, knew it was no ordinary blade.

"When I got the sword in my hand I got this vision to do all these rituals with the sword to sanctify it in our local waters," he said. "Sort of the opposite of forging a sword in fire."

The ceremonies, consisting of dipping the sword in the water and saying prayers over it, were to be performed on seasonal turning points, the solstices and equinoxes, and include women as well as men to give the sword "feminine energies."

news0501-paxcalibur.jpg

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep. He has delusions of grandeur. The sad thing is that he doesn't realize how stupid he looks.