X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly pick 11-21-16

Originally posted by NickM
    Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Be more specific. First define feminism, then explain why it's wrong in God's Eyes.
    It is rebellion against God's authority. God our creator, his title is the Lord Jesus Christ, delegates authority, and it is not to women over their husband. Or in the military or law enforcement. We can expound on that even. For example, I would have female law enforcement and military members for specific roles.

Of course the biggest feminists in the world are American men that reject their responsibilities a men, and instead play video games.

And this is a two part problem. American men don't keep their roles as directed.

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,

A husband and father is to "wear himself out for the team".
    Well said.
    "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Good post. Sounds like something Shimei said once
    So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Excellent, Nick M.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
        Good post. Sounds like something Shimei said once

I miss Shimei.
        "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post
          Well said.
          Oh, thanks. I just noticed.
          Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Great post Nick..
            The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

good job nick!

Comment

Working...
              X