PDA

View Full Version : My Greatest Vision!

MichaelCadry
February 14th, 2014, 03:34 AM
Dear All,

My most profound vision was about Hollywood, CA. After it was over, I was pale for 3 hours. and could not walk initially. I was working night shift in a convenience store and this was back in 1976. I had just finished sweeping and mopping the floor, and still had my hand on the mop handle while it was in the bucket in the corner. All of a sudden, I was carried away in the spirit and I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning." And then I saw another angel take up a great rock and throw it into the ocean and there was a great earthquake and flood there, huge. And the angel said, Thus with violence shall Babylon be thrown down and be found no more.' (See Rev. 18:21 KJV). And the angel said that Hollywood was spiritually like Babylon and had a street of female and male whores on Sunset Strip, etc. And they had no other way to get food to eat, etc. Surely they could get another job somehow. But I digress. And in the vision, the angel said "Babylon is fallen, is fallen" and become a haven of transgressors.

And the angel explained to me that Hollywood was really a city depicted as a woman and whore in Revelation in the Bible. That's why it is written, "and that great whore which reigns over all of the other kings of the earth is actually a city. (See Rev. 17:18). Any way, the angel explained that the ten horns which you see are 7 heads (seven deadly sins), ten kings (7 deadly sins, like gluttony, murder, theft, etc., plus 3 more, like alcoholism, nicotine addiction and drug addiction), which received no kingdom as yet.

Rev. 13:3, And I saw one of the heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered after the beast. The angel explained this to me as the antichrist, Uri Geller, being Israeli, said he had powers in his right hand and mind/forehead to bend silverware, move compass needles, fix watches and broken appliances. But other magicians said he just did the miracles by sleight-of-hand, so that was his deadly wound. But then a new Frenchman named Jean-Pierre Girard came doing the same abilities and they started to believe that Uri was telling the truth. Thus his deadly wound was healed. And Jean-Pierre was at the Stanford Research Institute in CA showing his powers/abilities to scientists there and God send lightning down onto the brush and thus it was fulfilled, "and he (the false prophet) caused that fire comes down from heaven onto the earth. And he deceived those on earth by the 'means of the miracles' which he had power to do in the sight of the beast (the devil). The devil actually gives him his powers by electromagnetic force. There's so much to tell you and you really need to read my book than for me to retype everything here in a post. The angel said this was the number of the man, as the number of a captain's army or the number of a leader's followers, and that number was six hundred sixty-six hundred other people who could acquire the same powers as Uri. Uri said that anyone could do the same things if they just believed and concentrated on it. And no one could buy or sell these powers except those 666 persons, young and old, rich and poor, free and bond. The angel said that God would not allow more than 666 other persons to acquire these powers and no more and that this was the number of the beast. Uri Geller asked his teacher if Jesus could do the same miracles he could do, and thus, Antichrist.

See Daniel 11:38. And instead of God, he shall honor a God of force, a god whom his fathers never knew, and he shall honor him using silver (spoons), gold (watches), precious stones (sapphires, diamonds in the watches) and pleasant things (compasses, small appliances. I know this is a lot to lay on you, but I'm trying to give you a glimpse. If you want the more complete story, go read it in my book for FREE. The downtown Phoenix Library has my two editions of my book to read for FREE. You can also get to read my book FREE by going to my website: www.jesusreturningverysoon.com, then click on 'Book Copy' on the left, then click on SKU-text.pdf, and the Title Page of my book will come up. You can read my book by using your up and down arrow cursor keys. The book holds a lot of secrets and explanations about Armageddon. If you have any trouble finding the book, just let me know. My email address is michaelcadry@hotmail.com. The book is only 88 pages long and is an interesting and quick read from others that have told me. It'll be the best thing that anyone who cares about their future could do. It's smartest to look up the Scriptural references I mention in the book as you go along.

After I came back out of the vision, I was still holding on the mop handle and I low-crawled it about six feet to a milk crate to sit on. I was pale when my boss came in that morning. The vision began at 4am and my boss came in at 7am. I didn't say a word about the visions to him, but the Lord did tell me to go to NYC after the vision, and I thought well why shouldn't I go to Hollywood instead, but after reassurance from Him, I went to NYC. Life's been a trip!!

Well, this is too lengthy. Thanks for bearing with me. God's Best For Each Of You!!

Michael

Tyrathca
February 14th, 2014, 04:06 AM
And the lesson for everyone is:
Don't use cleaning chemicals in a poorly ventilated area.

:carryon:

MichaelCadry
February 14th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Dear Atheist,

I only used a little soap and hot water. Nothing to get alarmed about. Sounds like you have no substantial comment, so you give me this. Yippee!! You should go through what I've gone through, except you are not polite to God Himself!! I can't tell if you are a female witch or a male warlock. Do you want to advise me or shall I just assume you are a woman??

Michael

MichaelCadry
February 15th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Dear All,

This is not something I could just make up. The worst part is that it's a condensed version without all of the information. That's why I wrote more about it in my book than on this thread. I give you a FREE READ and you still won't check my story out, will you?? If I did not do it, I would have sold more books. I give people on Twitter.com the chance to get my book FREE also. Many write me back and we become fast friends. They believe my book and thank me for letting them know about it. Oh well, you can't dangle a carrot in front of a donkey without some action. I'm not in this to sell books. And there isn't much time, so it's like Free out of compassion.

From me and My Guardian Angel,
Michael

musterion
February 15th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Angel of "light," minister of "righteousness".

MichaelCadry
February 16th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Dear musterion,

Right. See Daniel 12:3. "And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament (angels/stars in Heaven); and they that turn many to righteousness (shall be) as the stars forever and ever."

See Daniel 9:24. We must make an end of our sins, including fornication, and need to make reconciliation for our sins. That time has passed. But as Christians, we should do it anyway. For ourselves and for God and Jesus. If we really LOVE Him so much, why can't you give up certain things? You could at least attempt and repent for your sins. And ask Him for help on what to do. Remember, when Jesus comes, if the Lord accepts you, don't let your blessing slip away. Fight for your birthright!!

Thanks for posting. May God Be With You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry
February 18th, 2014, 02:11 AM

Have you been doing a better job, musterion?? Of course, I believe in your avatar, but there is a bit more too it than that. You must follow Jesus' commandments also. Like loving faithful brethren as disciples like you love yourself. Loving your neighbor and even enemy as yourself. But most important, is to Love God with all your heart, soul and mind!! Do this, and I will believe you have something going on.

I've been trying to reach others with the GREAT news that our wait for Jesus' Second Coming is soon than later. This I received from the experiences I went through, what I witnessed and that is what I testify to. I am only trying to uplift some hearts and as Jesus asked, "Feed My Sheep". I am trying to give you hope in what seems like a hopeless situation. That's all I have to say for now. I'm not trying to do anything that make your lives better. See Daniel 9:24. It holds true today for it was written for the end of days. I am far from an "Angel of Light, or Minister of Righteousness. I give that credit to God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and my guardian angel Michael. That is how it is. You're new, but you don't even know me, lest pass judgement on me. Let God pass judgement on me.

Praise God,

MichaelC

Nick M
February 18th, 2014, 02:31 AM
After it was over, I was pale for 3 hours. and could not walk initially.

Work on your diet.

I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning."

Let you be accursed.

2 Corinthians 5

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation

If you had just said stop being immoral, that would be different.

staind.raindrop
February 18th, 2014, 02:40 AM
Dear All,

This is not something I could just make up. The worst part is that it's a condensed version without all of the information. That's why I wrote more about it in my book than on this thread. I give you a FREE READ and you still won't check my story out, will you?? If I did not do it, I would have sold more books. I give people on Twitter.com the chance to get my book FREE also. Many write me back and we become fast friends. They believe my book and thank me for letting them know about it. Oh well, you can't dangle a carrot in front of a donkey without some action. I'm not in this to sell books. And there isn't much time, so it's like Free out of compassion.

Michael

I only saw this thread after your last post, Michael. I am reading your book now, it'll be a little while before i'll know if i have anything to post about it, but i want you to know it's being read.

MichaelCadry
February 18th, 2014, 02:48 AM
I only saw this thread after your last post, Michael. I am reading your book now, it'll be a little while before i'll know if i have anything to post about it, but i want you to know it's being read.

Well, thank you staind.raindrop. I hope you find it interesting. It doesn't probably include tons of stuff I've written in all of these posts, but unless you want to go every post I've made, it is best to read the Free book. God gave me into free, so that's why I want to pass it on free.

:up:

:angel:

staind.raindrop
February 18th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Well, thank you staind.raindrop. I hope you find it interesting. It doesn't probably include tons of stuff I've written in all of these posts, but unless you want to go every post I've made, it is best to read the Free book. God gave me into free, so that's why I want to pass it on free.

:up:

:angel:

I do find it interesting so far, gripping even. I've experienced complex dreams and smaller visions myself so i know they still happen. I haven't seen any of your posts about visions or books until tonight and idk how to find them yet so i'm quite happy that your book is free.

Nick M
February 18th, 2014, 06:09 AM
I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning."

2 Corinthians 5

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation

Shame on you for making things up.

musterion
February 18th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Have you been doing a better job, musterion?? Of course, I believe in your avatar, but there is a bit more too it than that. You must follow Jesus' commandments also. Like loving faithful brethren as disciples like you love yourself. Loving your neighbor and even enemy as yourself. But most important, is to Love God with all your heart, soul and mind!! Do this, and I will believe you have something going on.

I've been trying to reach others with the GREAT news that our wait for Jesus' Second Coming is soon than later. This I received from the experiences I went through, what I witnessed and that is what I testify to. I am only trying to uplift some hearts and as Jesus asked, "Feed My Sheep". I am trying to give you hope in what seems like a hopeless situation. That's all I have to say for now. I'm not trying to do anything that make your lives better. See Daniel 9:24. It holds true today for it was written for the end of days. I am far from an "Angel of Light, or Minister of Righteousness. I give that credit to God, the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and my guardian angel Michael. That is how it is. You're new, but you don't even know me, lest pass judgement on me. Let God pass judgement on me.

Praise God,

MichaelC

Whatever you believe about me matters not in the slightest. I've already been judged, condemned, executed, buried and raised again from the dead in Christ. You have no power, no authority, no visions. You are deluded. You are false. By your own words you have been weighed and found wanting according to the Word. Repent of your blasphemies before it's too late for you.

Nick M
February 19th, 2014, 09:52 AM
His greatest vision sure came to an abrupt end.

resurrected
February 19th, 2014, 01:41 PM
My Greatest Vision!

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/100/1002569/top-25-harry-potter-characters-20110710015102007-000.jpg

staind.raindrop
February 19th, 2014, 03:51 PM
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/100/1002569/top-25-harry-potter-characters-20110710015102007-000.jpg

Does this mean you don't believe in visions? Or that you don't believe Michael's is from God?

MichaelCadry
February 20th, 2014, 02:27 AM
Dear staind.

You really seem to have some problem. I think you have nothing better to do on this site than unholy things, to relieve your boredom or give you SOME LITTLE THING? to talk about. You are just simply out of something to say that's worth reading. And what have you done to please God today? Always answer yourself that question every evening when you pray on your knees on a prayer pillow.

God Help You Too!

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 20th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Dear staind.

You really seem to have a problem. I think you have nothing better to do on this site than unholy things. And what have you done to please God today? Always answer yourself that question every evening when you pray on your knees on a prayer pillow.

God Help You Too!

Michael

Oh, you wanna fight? That's more pleasing to God? Apparently you didn't read how that went down, and if you did you're biased because of your arrogance.

MichaelCadry
February 20th, 2014, 04:09 AM
Dear staind,

No, I'd prefer not to fight, but instead to enjoy our conversations. Posting a nutty-looking loony person holding a crystal ball I could have done without.

I am not being biased of my ignorance. I'm not sure that I understand what you are talking about how an argument went down, either. You mean that fiasco you did when Nick M. and I were posting to each other? Or is there another incidence? You are the one trying to urge me to pick a fight with you. It says so in the first sentence of the post above. It is the last thing from my mind. Lastly, I'm sure that the Lord would have us spend our time learning about each other instead of fighting. Your crystal ball post would have me think that yes, you want to fight. Sorry for misunderstanding.

In God's Love For Each Of Us!!

God's Best For You!!

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 20th, 2014, 04:27 AM
Dear staind,

No, I'd prefer not to fight, but instead to enjoy our conversations. Posting a nutty-looking loony person holding a crystal ball I could have done without.

I am not being biased of my ignorance. I'm not sure that I understand what you are talking about how an argument went down, either. You mean that fiasco you did when Nick M. and I were posting to each other? Or is there another incidence? You are the one trying to urge me to pick a fight with you. It says so in the first sentence of the post above. It is the last thing from my mind. Lastly, I'm sure that the Lord would have us spend our time learning about each other instead of fighting. Your crystal ball post would have me think that yes, you want to fight. Sorry for misunderstanding.

In God's Love For Each Of Us!!

God's Best For You!!

Michael

I didn't post that, it was a reply to resurrected's post. I'm sorry, i thought you were talking about my activity in bybee's thread 'dangerous/slanderous posters'. My first line was because i wasn't sure what i did to make you mad and assumed you were feeling feisty.

MichaelCadry
February 20th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Dear staind.,

Hon, don't be troubled. The devil is out there dying to confuse us all and make us misinterpret or have bad communication with each other. I just try to be sure the person I am talking with knows exactly what I'm saying. It's important. Otherwise, you could start a war or something like that. Soon we will not have Satan around as the author of confusion and he will be locked away for 1,000 years. Now won't that be some good times to go through? No, I've never been to bybee's thread 'dangerous/slanderous posters.' Bybee is a dear friend of mine, but I'm sure she's quite able to forgive any thing you could do, so don't worry. We have BIG HEARTS here at this site. Set your heart and mind on Jesus and God, and envision Jesus in your mind the best you can. That will help bring you some inner peace. Then a good deep breath in and out, and relax.

Much Love In Jesus,

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 20th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Dear staind.,

Hon, don't be troubled. The devil is out there dying to confuse us all and make us misinterpret or have bad communication with each other. I just try to be sure the person I am talking with knows exactly what I'm saying. It's important. Otherwise, you could start a war or something like that. Soon we will not have Satan around as the author of confusion and he will be locked away for 1,000 years. Now won't that be some good times to go through? No, I've never been to bybee's thread 'dangerous/slanderous posters.' Bybee is a dear friend of mine, but I'm sure she's quite able to forgive any thing you could do, so don't worry. We have BIG HEARTS here at this site. Set your heart and mind on Jesus and God, and envision Jesus in your mind the best you can. That will help bring you some inner peace. Then a good deep breath in and out, and relax.

Much Love In Jesus,

Michael

Yes, that's what i'm trying to do... be clear. Except i'm being told that's not what i'm doing, rather that i'm being proud and difficult.

MichaelCadry
February 21st, 2014, 02:36 AM
Dear staind,

I understand you now. See, it just takes a bit of effort. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you earlier, also. Sometimes all of our thoughts are a bit misgiven. (Quoting Led Zeppelin). So you are trying to say my beef should have been with resurrected? It doesn't matter to me any way, because I don't keep things inside pent up. I react, then I weed it out of myself. Make room all the time for the good stuff people do, and don't dwell on the bad. I'm a happier person for it. It works great.

You need a big Hug!! Here's ONE from ME!!

OOOO
Michael

MichaelCadry
February 21st, 2014, 08:55 PM
Dear resurrected,

Go to Post No. 1, Pg. No. 1 on this thread and read it. It is one of my greatest astounding visions. Now another great vision was a happier one and the Holy Spirit visited me. I will save that for discussion later. One vision at a time.

God's Best For You,

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 21st, 2014, 09:22 PM
I sincerely appreciate the encouragement, Michael. You truly are a kind soul! :Elaine: :angel:

MichaelCadry
February 22nd, 2014, 01:09 AM
Whatever you believe about me matters not in the slightest. I've already been judged, condemned, executed, buried and raised again from the dead in Christ. You have no power, no authority, no visions. You are deluded. You are false. By your own words you have been weighed and found wanting according to the Word. Repent of your blasphemies before it's too late for you.

Dear M,

So because of this, you can go and still do whatever you want? Yes, Jesus has reconciled us, but we still have to take account for what we do. That's like you saying you're Jim Jones, killing people with kool-aid, and then saying Jesus reconciled me. You don't know half of what you're talking about. Jesus dying on the cross does not mean that everyone down here has a free-for-all. People can say they believe in Him and that He died on the cross for them, and still go an do awful things, thinking they are off scot-free. Something like what you are trying to do. Anyway my words are for those who are not reconciled yet, whether they believe in Jesus or not. There is a correct way and an incorrect way. I leave it to God to be the judge, tbh.

And Nick M., who am I to be mindful of you? I am not a respecter of persons, either. I respect them, but do not give you credibility just because you ask for it. With the passing of time, God will show me instead whether you deserve/d my respect, or not. It's not looking so good so far.

Out of the three of you, I'd just as soon have staind.raindrop for a friend. At least she is trying to learn and understand, no matter what she decides after she reads my book. Now, I see where she got that picture of the girl holding the crystal ball. No 'resurrected,' I am not impressed by your whim. It's too serious of a matter to make a joke out of it. When Jesus returns, tell your joke to Him. Show God your crystal ball as the result of all of my years of hard work and sacrifice for fighting Satan to get this testimony out to all who deserve it. God tells one or two. And sends them to tell others. He is not going to go tell everyone at once, but in the end, He'll let us all know whether my testimony is truth or not. I have not suffered in vain. Do not think that because Jesus suffered, that I will not. That is a lie. What would God have any good for a man who never suffered. That man would be at a great loss if ever confronted by his adversary.

I've had enough talking with two nit-wits who think they know what's going on, but don't. If Daniel says about the last week of the 70 weeks in the end that we have to make reconciliation for our sins, then whatever. It might be only as easy as to acknowledge them and ask for forgiveness. Jesus has died for an offering for all of our sins. That doesn't mean we can act like animals without reconciliation for those actions.

Don't forget you called me a blasphemer. That is one of the first things you need to be reconciled for, because I am not. Start counting.

Praise God Continually,

Michael

:confused:

:think:

:rapture:

MichaelCadry
February 22nd, 2014, 01:13 AM
Dearest staind.,

You are by far the kinder soul, for saying it first to me. Thanks for giving me a chance!! Much Love Coming Your Way That I Hope Nothing Gets In The Way Of,

Michael

MichaelCadry
February 22nd, 2014, 08:54 PM
Dear All,

So what I am saying here is what I was told through an angel during my vision, that this woman/whore/beast is really that 'city' (spiritually like Babylon) which reigns over the kings of the earth. And I was told it was Hollywood/L.A. because they taught all of the other cities to acquire certain sins and ways that they depict in their media, movies, books, television, games, etc. that it is okay to fornicate (have sex with someone besides one woman in your lifetime), murder, steal (thief), extort, rape, torture, etc. You have seen all of the actions depicted in the movies and television, and books, and videos, and games, etc. that give other cities ideas to do them. Can't you see what I'm saying here. She (the city/the great whore/See Rev. 17:18) is teaching all of the other cities bad ways. If you can't understand me now, maybe you will understand the Lord later. That's all I can say. There will be a humungous earthquake there and many fires, and a huge localized flood. This was the extent of my vision.

God Help You See,

Michael

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 05:56 PM
Dear All,

Well, just my luck, I am wrong about staind.raindrop. She is showing her true colors now. That's all I have to say for the time being. At least I find out quickly. I'm not the only one who feels this way as I have spoken to others who've had anything to do with her.

God Be With You,

Michael

Tyrathca
February 23rd, 2014, 07:05 PM
What ARE you on about? Are the voices in your head too noisy again?

staind.raindrop
February 23rd, 2014, 07:05 PM
Dear All,

Well, just my luck, I am wrong about staind.raindrop. She is showing her true colors now. That's all I have to say for the time being. At least I find out quickly. I'm not the only one who feels this way as I have spoken to others who've had anything to do with her.

God Be With You,

Michael

That's why he hasn't deleted me.

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 07:15 PM
I haven't deleted you because I try not to put anyone on my ignore list. That's all. I still think you are despicable and mentally troubled, regardless of how well you temporarily hide it.

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 23rd, 2014, 07:29 PM
I haven't deleted you because I try not to put anyone on my ignore list. That's all. I still think you are despicable and mentally troubled, regardless of how well you temporarily hide it.

Michael

Unfriending me is not ignoring me. Who's having mental troubles?

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 09:31 PM
You are having mental troubles. I know of someone else who is complaining about you, but I'm not about to mention her name to you. You don't deserve to even know.

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 23rd, 2014, 09:36 PM
You are having mental troubles. I know of someone else who is complaining about you, but I'm not about to mention her name to you. You don't deserve to even know.

Michael

Tragic.

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 09:41 PM
Yes, it is more than tragic. It's depraved.

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 23rd, 2014, 09:44 PM
Yes, it is more than tragic. It's depraved.

Michael

Prove it.

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 09:51 PM
Her word is worth more than yours. I don't want to talk with you anymore. You are not worth my time. By the way, I have removed you from my Friend's List already. I don't put anyone on my ignore list.

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 23rd, 2014, 09:55 PM
Her word is worth more than yours. I don't want to talk with you anymore. You are not worth my time. By the way, I have removed you from my Friend's List already. I don't put anyone on my ignore list.

Michael

So stop provoking me. Don't make me burst your trouble bubble.

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 10:06 PM
I'm not trying to provoke you. Why the threat about my trouble bubble? Have you done something like that before?

Michael

staind.raindrop
February 23rd, 2014, 10:12 PM
I'm not trying to provoke you. Why the threat about my trouble bubble? Have you done something like that before?

Michael

Bursting a bubble consisting of trouble is a bad thing? I have, as a matter of fact, thanks for asking. Why did you ask, while i'm asking, if you aren't provoking me?

MichaelCadry
February 23rd, 2014, 10:30 PM
You've said enough for me. That's all.

MichaelCadry
February 24th, 2014, 01:56 AM
His greatest vision sure came to an abrupt end.

That's because you lost all of it in your translation. You can explain it to God when you face Him instead. That's all I can offer you now! I have explained the vision I've seen as I witnessed it and have testified to it. I'm glad you think my vision is funny. God gave it to me, so laugh with Him, why don't you?

Don't Kill The Messenger, They Did That Already,

MichaelC

Nick M
February 24th, 2014, 08:40 AM
I'm glad you think my vision is funny.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is not funny, nor did I say it was.

MichaelCadry
February 24th, 2014, 04:46 PM
What ARE you on about? Are the voices in your head too noisy again?

Dear Tyrathca,

Are you a witch? I don't know what to make of you. The only voices in my head are those from God and yes, I bear Satan speaking with me sometimes too. Jesus had to do the same thing when He was fasting for Our Father in the desert. I can handle Satan just fine; and his byproducts Uri Geller and Jean-Pierre Girard. Uri compares his abilities/miracles to Jesus'. It is not pretty and God won't tolerate it. That is the reason that he is called the antichrist. I am only the messenger and speak my testimony from what I've seen and heard of the Lord and others. I'm not out for fame or attention, and am in fact, too very shy for these things in my life. But I have no choice except to speak what the Lord and angels have shown me, and also what the Holy Ghost has shown me. Soon, I will share another vision that I thought was very great also. But the one about Hollywood being spiritually like Babylon, I felt, was more important. The earthquake in CA will cause it to be a wasteland, and the dead carcasses shall be meat for the fowls of the air. I'm sorry to share such things with you, so I'll quit for now.

In The Love/Fear Of God,

Michael

MichaelCadry
February 24th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is not funny, nor did I say it was.

Dear Nick,

Well, we seem to agree on many things also. I have to tell you that, I know some of us are reconciled to God through Jesus Christ, but not if we don't follow His commandments. If we don't, we have to make reconciliation for those lapses. You can't just be saved and then go on and commit atrocities or grave sins. That is what I meant.

My beef is in Rev. 9:21. It is written there "Neither did they repent of their murders, nor of their sorcery (Geller, psychics, etc.), nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts." We are not so far apart as far as what we believe at all, I think. If I am wrong, please advise me. The hardest part is to stop committing fornication because we have been influenced that it is the norm. Too many grave problems are brought about by it though. You keep having children with no fathers in their lives, no family home to be brought up in, and the child has to bear the name of bastard for his life. I cannot stand it. I also know for some, it is hard to keep stealing, even though it be petty theft.

Nick, I'm sorry I got upset with you initially. But you must understand that, just because a person says Jesus is their Savior, and then goes and misleads 30 people to drink killer Kool-Aid or die from sweating in a tent, etc., does not mean they are absolved or reconciled to God. I am just saying, we cannot be reconciled to God just because we say we believe in Jesus. We have to DO what we believe in Jesus. If you can understand that, then I can definitely agree with you. You cannot just be reconciled by Jesus and go and not keep His commandments. That's my beef. It goes against what I feel inside. I'm sorry if we misunderstood each other. I'd much rather be friend's with a fellow disciple of Christ than not.

God's Best For You And Yours,

Michael

:sigh:

MichaelCadry
February 24th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Dear Nick M.,

What are your feelings on my post to you? I would love to hear them.

As Brethren in Christ,

Michael

patrick jane
May 23rd, 2015, 09:53 PM
Dear All,

My most profound vision was about Hollywood, CA. After it was over, I was pale for 3 hours. and could not walk initially. I was working night shift in a convenience store and this was back in 1976. I had just finished sweeping and mopping the floor, and still had my hand on the mop handle while it was in the bucket in the corner. All of a sudden, I was carried away in the spirit and I saw great brush fires burning in CA, which I had just heard on the radio about. And an angel off to the side said, "And she shall utterly be burned with fire. And the Lord said, "Come out of her, my people, that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in one day, death, famine and mourning." And then I saw another angel take up a great rock and throw it into the ocean and there was a great earthquake and flood there, huge. And the angel said, Thus with violence shall Babylon be thrown down and be found no more.' (See Rev. 18:21 KJV). And the angel said that Hollywood was spiritually like Babylon and had a street of female and male whores on Sunset Strip, etc. And they had no other way to get food to eat, etc. Surely they could get another job somehow. But I digress. And in the vision, the angel said "Babylon is fallen, is fallen" and become a haven of transgressors.

And the angel explained to me that Hollywood was really a city depicted as a woman and whore in Revelation in the Bible. That's why it is written, "and that great whore which reigns over all of the other kings of the earth is actually a city. (See Rev. 17:18). Any way, the angel explained that the ten horns which you see are 7 heads (seven deadly sins), ten kings (7 deadly sins, like gluttony, murder, theft, etc., plus 3 more, like alcoholism, nicotine addiction and drug addiction), which received no kingdom as yet.

Rev. 13:3, And I saw one of the heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered after the beast. The angel explained this to me as the antichrist, Uri Geller, being Israeli, said he had powers in his right hand and mind/forehead to bend silverware, move compass needles, fix watches and broken appliances. But other magicians said he just did the miracles by sleight-of-hand, so that was his deadly wound. But then a new Frenchman named Jean-Pierre Girard came doing the same abilities and they started to believe that Uri was telling the truth. Thus his deadly wound was healed. And Jean-Pierre was at the Stanford Research Institute in CA showing his powers/abilities to scientists there and God send lightning down onto the brush and thus it was fulfilled, "and he (the false prophet) caused that fire comes down from heaven onto the earth. And he deceived those on earth by the 'means of the miracles' which he had power to do in the sight of the beast (the devil). The devil actually gives him his powers by electromagnetic force. There's so much to tell you and you really need to read my book than for me to retype everything here in a post. The angel said this was the number of the man, as the number of a captain's army or the number of a leader's followers, and that number was six hundred sixty-six hundred other people who could acquire the same powers as Uri. Uri said that anyone could do the same things if they just believed and concentrated on it. And no one could buy or sell these powers except those 666 persons, young and old, rich and poor, free and bond. The angel said that God would not allow more than 666 other persons to acquire these powers and no more and that this was the number of the beast. Uri Geller asked his teacher if Jesus could do the same miracles he could do, and thus, Antichrist.

See Daniel 11:38. And instead of God, he shall honor a God of force, a god whom his fathers never knew, and he shall honor him using silver (spoons), gold (watches), precious stones (sapphires, diamonds in the watches) and pleasant things (compasses, small appliances. I know this is a lot to lay on you, but I'm trying to give you a glimpse. If you want the more complete story, go read it in my book for FREE. The downtown Phoenix Library has my two editions of my book to read for FREE. You can also get to read my book FREE by going to my website: www.jesusreturningverysoon.com, then click on 'Book Copy' on the left, then click on SKU-text.pdf, and the Title Page of my book will come up. You can read my book by using your up and down arrow cursor keys. The book holds a lot of secrets and explanations about Armageddon. If you have any trouble finding the book, just let me know. My email address is michaelcadry@hotmail.com. The book is only 88 pages long and is an interesting and quick read from others that have told me. It'll be the best thing that anyone who cares about their future could do. It's smartest to look up the Scriptural references I mention in the book as you go along.

After I came back out of the vision, I was still holding on the mop handle and I low-crawled it about six feet to a milk crate to sit on. I was pale when my boss came in that morning. The vision began at 4am and my boss came in at 7am. I didn't say a word about the visions to him, but the Lord did tell me to go to NYC after the vision, and I thought well why shouldn't I go to Hollywood instead, but after reassurance from Him, I went to NYC. Life's been a trip!!

Well, this is too lengthy. Thanks for bearing with me. God's Best For Each Of You!!

Michael

it is true that hollywood/LA creates, produces and distributes terrible things - it could happen soon -

i hope everyone is ready ! - :Patrol:

patrick jane
May 24th, 2015, 09:11 PM

2 Corinthians 11:13 KJV -

2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV -

2 Corinthians 11:15 KJV -

Mocking You
May 24th, 2015, 09:44 PM
Here we have someone who claims to have visions yet can't even read correctly. This forum is so dysfunctional.

rougueone
May 24th, 2015, 10:59 PM
Dear All,

Michael

I hope you sell as many comics, er your book's as you can. Because come Jan. 1, 2016 your prediction of " Armageddon". That you explicitly stated was from GOD, is not going to happen. Putting you not only in "Ripley's believe it or not" category of " bamboozled" but also among these people who also hold the same trophy of the Bamboozled ; Hey your a trophy winner with Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Harold Camping, Jim Jones, John Hagee and Charles Manson. :spam:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4288331&postcount=48

MichaelCadry
May 25th, 2015, 02:13 AM
2 Corinthians 11:13 KJV -

2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV -

2 Corinthians 11:15 KJV -

Thanks for pulling this post out of my blog!! If I am a false prophet, it shall be made known. If I bear witness to myself, it is nothing. So I will let God bear witness of me to all of you. I am not the angel of light. That is Satan and Uri.

Michael

MichaelCadry
May 25th, 2015, 02:15 AM
Here we have someone who claims to have visions yet can't even read correctly. This forum is so dysfunctional.

It's too bad you think that mocking people who believe in God is a good thing to do. Everyone gets their just desserts.

Michael

MichaelCadry
May 25th, 2015, 02:33 AM
I hope you sell as many comics, er your book's as you can. Because come Jan. 1, 2016 your prediction of " Armageddon". That you explicitly stated was from GOD, is not going to happen. Putting you not only in "Ripley's believe it or not" category of " bamboozled" but also among these people who also hold the same trophy of the Bamboozled ; Hey your a trophy winner with Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Harold Camping, Jim Jones, John Hagee and Charles Manson. :spam:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4288331&postcount=48

Dear rougueone,

I'm not selling comics. I've giving the content of my book away for FREE online at my website. It's too bad you don't check it out first before judging me. Wasn't there something about letting God be the judge? Didn't Jesus say, "judge no man, lest thou be judged and found wanting." I am not Charles Manson or Harold Camping, or any such person{s} and you know it. I'm only a person who believes in and loves God and Jesus extremely much. I don't have followers like they did.

Michael

Mocking You
May 25th, 2015, 08:13 AM
It's too bad you think that mocking people who believe in God is a good thing to do. Everyone gets their just desserts.

Michael

Earlier in this thread Staind quoted someone who had posted a picture of a fortune teller and you mistakenly ripped into Staind for several pages, thinking he had originally posted it even as Staind declared innocence. So if your reading comprehension skills are that deficient I say your dream interpretations skills are faulty as well.

patrick jane
May 25th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Thanks for pulling this post out of my blog!! If I am a false prophet, it shall be made known. If I bear witness to myself, it is nothing. So I will let God bear witness of me to all of you. I am not the angel of light. That is Satan and Uri.

Michael

i didn't know it was a blog. it was under threads. i read all the posts, it is interesting - :Patrol:

patrick jane
September 2nd, 2015, 08:57 PM
Dear All,

Michael

it's getting closer -

patrick jane
September 2nd, 2015, 09:26 PM
it's getting closer -

we want more -

patrick jane
September 2nd, 2015, 09:42 PM
it's getting closer -

my vision. my vision is much better. my vision is much better since i saw. my vision is much better, since i saw the contacts and eye glasses store
doctor 2 weeks ago. my vision needed bifocals. i got 2 pair of no-line bifocals and exam @ ABC & E -

patrick jane
September 2nd, 2015, 10:15 PM
my vision. my vision is much better. my vision is much better since i saw. my vision is much better, since i saw the contacts and eye glasses store
doctor 2 weeks ago. my vision needed bifocals. i got 2 pair of no-line bifocals and exam @ ABC & E -

i remember that movie with Matthew Modine. he was a high school wrestler. - it was called Vision Quest

MichaelCadry
September 2nd, 2015, 10:17 PM
Dear Knight and Sherman,

I did not write half of these things. Patrick Jane pulled this thread out of the blogs and is trying to start something.

Michael

ebenz47037
September 3rd, 2015, 01:13 AM
Michael, Patrick Jane quoted your vision word-for-word. The other posts were him poking fun of it. Patrick, why don't you leave Michael alone for the time being? We'll find out if it's a false vision in time.

MichaelCadry
September 3rd, 2015, 02:50 AM
Dear Knight,

You can see that he did this the first time on Post #48, which is dated May 24 and the post before that dated in Feb. Then he did it again on Post #57 where it went from May 24 to Sept. 2 (Yesterday). He's done this twice with this Thread. Can you do something, Knight??

God Be With Us,

MichaelCadry