Planned Parenthood Tries to Sneak America’s Largest Abortion Facility into Denver

GodsfreeWill

Gold Subscriber
Planned Parenthood Tries to Sneak America’s Largest Abortion Facility into Denver

On December 27th, 2006, Brian J. Baker and Fuller joined forces with Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains and created Fuller38, LLC. Fuller agreed to sell Planned Parenthood’s current abortion facility at 20th and Vine in Denver (http://www.fullercompany.com/images/listings/2030 East 20th Avenue (Sale).pdf), and also agreed to set up Fuller38, a front company for Planned Parenthood to hide behind to avoid the massive protests like those in Aurora, IL which drew over 1,000 people at times. Planned Parenthood tried to sneak a new abortion mill into Aurora as well. Two weeks after Fuller38 was formed, on January 11th, 2007, Planned Parenthood purchased a building at 7155 E 38th Ave in Denver, with sights of the largest abortion complex in the United States. United Airlines previously owned the building for more than 10 years before selling to Planned Parenthood.

A local reporter uncovered the truth about what the building would become and Karen Auge broke the news in the Denver Post on August 20th, 2007. http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_6666100 That’s the day I went to work. Since Aug. 20th, we discovered that the nation’s oldest General Contractor, the Weitz Company, was given the job of constructing America’s largest death camp. We met with the President of Weitz Rocky Mountain, Bill Hornaday, and their Senior VP, Gary Meggison. They simply couldn’t care less. We started prayerfully protesting at the homes of Bill Hornaday and Gary Meggison. http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5734071,00.html Gary Meggison’s response was “He said he also has been up front with subcontractors on the project about its controversial nature.” Oh really, Gary?

The sub-contractors were our next target. We contacted Haynes Mechanical Systems and they had no clue that they were working for Planned Parenthood or helping build a modern day death camp. Shall we say Ausch’Weitz’? I brought them a packet of information proving to them who they were working for and the next day they left the job site. Rocky Mountain Mechanical Systems replaced Haynes and a call to their president, Bruce Byrd, revealed that he had no clue either who he was working for and what he was helping construct. Sturgeon Electric and ADK Electric were also contacted and both thought they were working on a United Airlines building. MTech Mechanical did some demolition work on the building and told us they thought they were working for United and vowed to no longer bid on the construction of the job. Gary Meggison is a liar.

Our ultimate goal is to have the Weitz Company be a national example of what to expect when a General Contractor decides to build a death camp with blood money. Our home protests will continue as long as they kill little innocent unborn children in the facility that they are choosing to build. Don’t think we’re making progress? Just Google search Gary Meggison, and you’ll see. He’s a liar and now a collaborator in the shedding of innocent blood. Your sin will find you out.

Please visit our website, FamiliesAgainstPP.com and sign up for our email updates. Come out to our Rally for Life on December 1st and hear Joe Scheidler speak. Join our fight for the lives of the unborn. Be a voice for the voiceless.

Together for life,
Will Duffy

Hiker

In the South...

In the South...

Keep fightin' the good fight!
I'll keep an eye out for them in the South!:thumb:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
:thumb:

But don't forget vs. 21-22 in Psalm 139.

Or Genesis 4:10

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.

19 Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
20 For they speak against You wickedly;
Your enemies take Your name in vain.<SUP>[c]</SUP>
21 Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.

:BRAVO:

shredguitar17

My school set up a rally against this. I went to it, and felt preturbed. I am against abortion, but im not the one who should be condeming people to hell, like many who were striking around me. So I stood there for a while trying to pray, but there were to many shouting, "Go to hell" and many other absurd phrases. Christian morality? Honestly? I don't know any more. I really don't.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
My school set up a rally against this. I went to it, and felt preturbed. I am against abortion, but im not the one who should be condeming people to hell, like many who were striking around me. So I stood there for a while trying to pray, but there were to many shouting, "Go to hell" and many other absurd phrases. Christian morality? Honestly? I don't know any more. I really don't.
Why do you like to lie?

coehling

Crash, please. Under your name is the phrase "abortion is murder". Since my mother had a chemically induced abortion and I was born, I am living proof that abortion is NOT murder. Also, what happens when the pregnancy is past humans due date, but not past God's due date? After all, if he pays attention to even a hair on my head, I think He also knows about the moment of birth. What does Rom. 8:28 mean?
What would the Sheriff do in the case of the death of a deep sea diver who had his air hose disconnected? Would the Sheriff cite the accused for murder or for disconnecting a hose? What is State Law?
And again, do you know all registered bulldogs are surgically aborted because the pups have huge heads and the ***** has been selected to have a pelvis too small for normal birth? Is there a separation of body and soul in that occasion? Vets don't have a different dictionary from the rest of the world.