Knight & Turbo host BEL today! 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight and I are going to sit in for Bob to record an episode of Bob Enyart Live that will air next week.

We will be recording this afternoon sometime between 2:00 and 5:00 Eastern Time. If anyone would like to call in, the number is 800-8ENYART. (That's 800-836-9278.)

I'll post later to give a heads up when we're actually about to start.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I got in after about six tries. You must talk a lot, PK. :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks PK and Nori! When we are doing shows that are not live it's very difficult to get callers so we really appreciate your participation! :up:

PKevman

I just realized I don't think I answered the 2nd part of Knight's question, and that was how I came to TOL.

I had lost track of Bob for a couple of years when he went off the air, and I was working night shift one night, and I started doing some google searches and found his Kgov site, and started catching up on all the stuff I had been missing. Then I would hear him talk about TOL, so I came here and started reading the posts. Mostly I read just the Battle Royales, but I started getting more interested, but back then I hardly had any time to post.

So last year about this time actually, I finally joined and the rest as they say is history! :)

PKevman

Knight you should have a show where you ask the boneheads to call in. :ha:
I'd love to hear Turbo and Red77 go at it on the phone about abortion. That would be interesting to listen to.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd love to hear Turbo and Red77 go at it on the phone about abortion. That would be interesting to listen to.

Fool called in a couple of times. That was fun.

red77

If i lived in the states I would have called in, bit expensive phoning from the UK though....

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If i lived in the states I would have called in, bit expensive phoning from the UK though....

I wish you had.

Have you ever used Skype? It's pretty inexpensive, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.