Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
On Page One of the Chicago Tribune

This is the show from Wednesday September 19th, 2007.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
[The Weitz construction company] might think that there will be child killing with tranquility - "We could build a child killing facility and we can enjoy our peaceful life" - but we will do what we can to take away that tranquility. If you are advocating, if you are supporting the killing of innocent children, we will take away that peace.

You're turning that neighborhood into a war zone? Well, we're bringing the war to your neighborhood.

SUMMARY:

* Colorado RTL on the Front Page: because they are in the front lines in the war on abortion, CRTL is mentioned in the lead of yesterday's page one Chicago Tribune story, about efforts in Denver and Illinois to stop Planned Parenthood from opening big new child-killing centers.

* Dr. Roy Stringfellow: Bob and Brian Rohrbough summarized the terribly false counsel this Colorado Springs OB-GYN gave to Dr. James Dobson about the brutally-wicked PBA ruling. Even Dr. Dobson's longtime friend Chuck Colson wrote in his Sept. 15th column that, "a recent story in the Boston Globe should not surprise us... It turns out that some abortionists are doing an end run around the partial-birth abortion ban by injecting lethal drugs to kill the fetus before doing the late-term abortion." Stringfellow said it may take 10,000 years for the PBA ban to save thousands of kids, but God is not that patient when it comes to the murder of the innocent, said Rohrbough, pointing to God's track record in Scripture. And Enyart argues that National RTL is willing to tolerate millions of child murders as long as they can occasionally claim victory, elect Republicans, raise funds, and appear victorious by regulating child killing. Finally, Brian urged Christians to read the Gonzales v. Carhart ruling for themselves, explaining that you don't need a law degree or a medical degree to understand this ruling; you just need a strong stomach to get through its brutal violence.

* CRTL Banquet Saturday Night: In the spirit of Christ's invitation to a great banquet, friends of CRTL have paid the way for you to come to our banquet! Just call BEL at 303 463-7789 and say you want to take Brian and Bob up on their offer, and you'll be invited as an honored guest to the Inverness Hotel for free! Just tell us if you'd like Stuffed Capon, Seared Salmon, or Vegetable Wellington! As Jesus said:
"A certain man gave a great supper and invited many, and sent his servant... to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.' But they all with one accord began to make excuses. ... So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor... and the blind.' And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.' Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and byways, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.'" Luke 14:16-23 So please, call BEL at 303 463-7789, and take Brian and Bob up on their offer, and come to the great supper!

* Friday's Columbine Memorial Dedication: Brian Rohrbough invites you to come out on Friday at 4 p.m. to the Columbine Memorial dedication to read the words he has inscribed on the memorial in remembrance of his son Danny.

* KGOV Telethon: Brian asked that you give to Bob Enyart's telethon, since Bob has used his airtime to promote so many other vital projects, and his own telethon is neglected. Please help by giving online or by calling 800-8Enyart.

Today's Resource: Second Telethon SPECIAL: In addition to our Plot Audio Set Telethon Special, now we introduce our Telethon Download Special! Our KGOV Store now features forty different downloadable resources, from Bob's Plot manuscript, to his First Five Days novel, to many of our popular Bible Study Albums! Order any of these downloadable resources and have the purchase price applied toward our KGOV Telethon goal to help BEL stay on the Internet for another year! And remember, BEL offers a 30-day money back guarantee on our resources! What a great way to help ensure that BEL keeps pressing on for another year![/QUOTE]

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Help me get Drudge's attention. On his site, please post...

Help me get Drudge's attention. On his site, please post...

For today only, Friday Sept 21, 2007: Write your own or copy the following into the SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE field and click Submit, at the DrudgeReport.com:

Rocky Mtn News: Columbine memorial opens today with father's controversial anti-abortion inscription; Clintons helped raise $1.5M for project; rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5703543,00.html

Thanks TOL,
-Bob Enyart

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Getting Columbine inscription words to Matt Drudge's attention...

Getting Columbine inscription words to Matt Drudge's attention...

Brian Rohrbough's inscription on the Columbine Memorial opening today:

"Dad, I have a question." Why?

My son in a Nation that legalized the killing of innocent children in the womb; in a County where authorities would lie and cover up what they knew and what they did; in a Godless school system your life was taken . . . Dan I'm sorry.

"I love you dad I'll see you tomorrow." 7:00 p.m., April 19, 1999.

"There is no peace," says the Lord, "for the wicked." Isaiah 48:22

Request: For today only, Friday Sept 21, 2007, help me get this to Matt Drudge's attention: Write your own or copy the following into the SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE field and click Submit, at the DrudgeReport.com:

Rocky Mtn News: Columbine memorial opens today with father's controversial anti-abortion inscription; Clintons helped raise $1.5M for project; rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5703543,00.html

Thanks TOL,
-Bob Enyart

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
For today only, Friday Sept 21, 2007: Write your own or copy the following into the SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE field and click Submit, at the DrudgeReport.com:

Thanks TOL,
-Bob Enyart

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.