Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
NarrowWay said:
You don't get to define murder, thank heavens. And if you're claiming that a fertilized cell is a person, you better have really good evidence. You don't.

Easy, you're claiming that a single cell is a person and Exodus 20:13 doesn't say that, does it. Try again. This time with enthusiasm

So, what do you do with scriptures like:

Psalm 139:13-16 , Exodus 21:22-25, and Isaiah 44:4, 24

I know that others said this earlier and the conversation was centered on when life begins. But, when a fetus, single cell, fertilized egg, or any of the other convenient terms you ascribe to a baby, is aborted we definitely know at that time that life ended.

It's also somewhat strange that no one blinks when an expectant couple is asked about their pregnancy and they get questions like, "What are you having?" and their response is either a boy or girl or "I'm not sure", or "We want to wait and be surprised" but they never say "I'm having a fetus" or "I'm having a tissue."

Exactly. And funny how no woman ever says, "This glob of tissue is really kicking a lot today" or after having contractions no woman ever says "Ok, dear, it's time to go to the hospital and have our tissue."

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.