PDA

View Full Version : SaulToPaul gets a gift

Knight
July 28th, 2011, 10:30 AM
TOLer heir has given SaulToPaul a one year TOL subscription. :up: If you know someone deserving of a gift like that or you think you are deserving click here. (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845565#post845565)

PS. chickenman and bybee also wanted to give STP a gift subscription but heir beat them to it. Apparently STP is popular in the chatbox :D I upped the subscription to silver so he has even more clout now. :chuckle:

Sherman
July 28th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Congrats STP. I have something up my sleeve come payday for me. :chuckle:

SaulToPaul
July 28th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks heir! And :chicken: and bybee.

I'm humbled.

:o

bybee
July 28th, 2011, 10:58 AM
TOLer heir has given SaulToPaul a one year TOL subscription. :up: If you know someone deserving of a gift like that or you think you are deserving click here. (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845565#post845565)

PS. chickenman and bybee also wanted to give STP a gift subscription but heir beat them to it. Apparently STP is popular in the chatbox :D I upped the subscription to silver so he has even more clout now. :chuckle:

Thanks Knight. That is good news!

chickenman
July 28th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!! :allsmile:

Bright Raven
July 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Congrats bro.

Knight
July 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Congrats STP. I have something up my sleeve come payday for me. :chuckle:FYI our annual TOL fundraiser will occur at the end of August. That's the time we need to pay our yearly hosting and maintenance fees so if you are planning on any donations or subscriptions upgrades you might want to wait until then.

Although of course any support is greatly appreciated. :up:

Ask Mr. Religion
July 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Congrats, STP!

AMR

john w
July 28th, 2011, 02:40 PM

I'm humbled.

Dinner at Morelli's on you. I'll tip the quarter.

SaulToPaul
July 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Dinner at Morelli's on you. I'll tip the quarter.

I'll buy you a subscription, Brother, when you figure out how to use the chatbox!

john w
July 28th, 2011, 04:35 PM
I'll buy you a subscription, Brother, when you figure out how to use the chatbox!

I first need to figger out how to use this Beta Max I bought on EBay, and how to order a battery there for my transistor radio.

Choleric
July 28th, 2011, 04:54 PM
who ever said nice guys finish last? :)

get more bees with honey? :Plain:

Get free memberships if you are really cool and don't call people idiot? :confused:

Maybe I need to work on my delivery...:think:

Tambora
July 28th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Congrats STP!

SaulToPaul
July 29th, 2011, 03:47 AM
who ever said nice guys finish last? :)

Rulz and G&P might beg to differ. :D

SaulToPaul
July 29th, 2011, 03:48 AM
I first need to figger out how to use this Beta Max I bought on EBay, and how to order a battery there for my transistor radio.

I have the new Leonard Blush 8-track if'n you wanna borrey it.

Sherman
July 29th, 2011, 08:05 AM
FYI our annual TOL fundraiser will occur at the end of August. That's the time we need to pay our yearly hosting and maintenance fees so if you are planning on any donations or subscriptions upgrades you might want to wait until then.

Although of course any support is greatly appreciated. :up:

At the end of August is when I will be getting my first driving check. It is a volunteer job, but the guy gives some change to play with as I please. My plans are to go silver. But with the fund raiser I might even be able to afford to go gold.

BabyChristian
July 29th, 2011, 08:37 AM

He is a wonderful man! He's my tarzan and as helped me through hard times!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=218&pictureid=2811

Stripe
July 29th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Who is STP? :idunno:

:D

Tico
July 29th, 2011, 09:05 AM

That would make for a fun chatbox!

BabyChristian
July 29th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Message S to P to me

This is what S 2 paul had to say about this CRAP!!!! " I'm no Clint Eastwood, but thank you Diane. Don't worry about Nick. We both know it was innocent and didn't mean anything.

I know that S 2 P are good friends with Nick and he's going to defend him but I am offended being my name was thrown into it on teaching them little girls how to pole dance

Leave me alone Nick. Work on your inequities first.

Town Heretic
July 29th, 2011, 06:52 PM

I'm humbled.

Well...what does that feel like? :liberals:

:D Congrats!

john w
July 29th, 2011, 06:58 PM
I have the new Leonard Blush 8-track if'n you wanna borrey it.

“Leonard Blush, Leonard Blush, is that all you can think about, LEONARD BLUSH?”-Eagle Eyed Barney