PDA

View Full Version : Murderers gallery...

DEVO
May 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Scott Peterson

DEVO
May 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Gary Condit

DEVO
May 28th, 2003, 05:41 PM
O J Simpson

DEVO
May 28th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Robert Blake

Poly
May 28th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Now wait a minute Devo. These men have either been declared innocent or are still waiting trial by our Judicial System. You're not saying you don't have any faith in our system are you? I mean after all, O.J. did put his hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't you realize our brilliant Judicial System came up with this procedure to make sure there would be no possible way anybody could lie while on trial? :rolleyes: ;)

prayzgod
May 28th, 2003, 09:07 PM
The only trick about swearing on the Bible, is that the Bible says not to do that. :think:

DEVO
May 28th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Poly
Now wait a minute Devo. These men have either been declared innocent or are still waiting trial by our Judicial System. You're not saying you don't have any faith in our system are you? I mean after all, O.J. did put his hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't you realize our brilliant Judicial System came up with this procedure to make sure there would be no possible way anybody could lie while on trial? :rolleyes: ;) As a wise man once said...

"Its no longer a justice system.... it's just a system".

DEVO
May 28th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Yasir Arafat

Crow
May 30th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Osama Bin Laden--now where'd I put my darts?

lucybelle
May 30th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by DEVO
Yasir Arafat

hmm....it looks like he's flipping us off...

Crow
May 30th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by lucybelle
hmm....it looks like he's flipping us off...

I think he's working up on a sneaky nosepicking session.

DEVO
May 30th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Saddam

DEVO
May 30th, 2003, 10:55 PM
The Ramseys

CoCrucified
May 30th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Poly
Now wait a minute Devo. These men have either been declared innocent or are still waiting trial by our Judicial System. You're not saying you don't have any faith in our system are you? I mean after all, O.J. did put his hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't you realize our brilliant Judicial System came up with this procedure to make sure there would be no possible way anybody could lie while on trial? :rolleyes: ;)

...and remember, "If it don't fit, you must acquit!" (Notice the wonderful "public school grammar!)

Also, please ignore the fact that the leather gloves shrank because they had been drenched in blood.

Ignore the fact that it's impossible to put on gloves that fit, when you spread all your fingers apart.

Ignore the fact that it's even more difficult to do all the above when you're putting on (even gloves that do fit) gloves over rubber surgical gloves!

CoCrucified
May 30th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Hey, who are we to judge? All these people had horrible childhoods and couldn't help it. We should feel sorry for them! :rolleyes:

CoCrucified
May 30th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by DEVO
Yasir Arafat

Wait, according to Slick Willie, this guy is a Diplomat! Surely he's never murdered anyone! :confused:

DEVO
May 31st, 2003, 12:33 PM
Planned Parenthood

Poly
May 31st, 2003, 05:38 PM
Susan Smith

DEVO
June 3rd, 2003, 05:28 PM
"Dr." Jack Kevorkian

DEVO
June 3rd, 2003, 08:45 PM
And now my tribute to murderers named Ray that play(ed) professional football.

DEVO
June 3rd, 2003, 08:45 PM
Ray Carruth

DEVO
June 3rd, 2003, 08:46 PM
Ray Lewis

Gerald
June 4th, 2003, 02:16 PM
I present here a Golden Oldie from 1968: the My Lai incident.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mylai/MYL_BIOG.HTM

White
June 4th, 2003, 02:25 PM
This is frustrating:

1. Hussein, Bin Laden, Arafat, Smith, Kevorkian--I can accept that these people are muderers.

2. Peterson, Condit, Simpson--you are being arrogant. You do not have all the facts. All you hear is what the news media is telling you. As somebody who knows a bit about the news media, it sells a lot more papers and ratings to paint a picture of somebody who is guilty than to present all the facts available.

What gives you the authority to decide of Peterson or Condit are murderers? Is it a gut feeling? Are you, somehow, privy to all the evidence in both cases? Did a little bird tell you?

As far as O.J. Simpson, I really don't know how you could say either way. There was so much mismanagement by the prosecution that none of the evidence could have been convincing (see bloody gloves, see Mark Furhman).

The judicial system is far from prefect. however, you certainly don't have the resources to fix it, nor the information to properly criticise it. At least, you aren't presenting any information.

Poly
June 6th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Hillary Clinton

Crow
June 6th, 2003, 09:51 PM
:drum: .....Uday Hussein.

The sadistic progeny of a marriage between first cousins, Uday has tortured, maimed, raped and killed with his Daddy's blessings and protection. A second-generation sociopath, Uday's fellow countrymen tried to kill him in 1996.

DEVO
June 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Adolf Hitler.

White
June 17th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Saul of Tarsus

Moses

David

Dietrich BonHoeffer

You, me (Romans 3:23).

Get a life.

Zakath
June 17th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Let's not forget Eric Rudoph, Paul Hill, and Michael Griffin.

All of them murderer's in the name of the Christian diety...

Dimo
June 17th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Ah but that's OK Zakath. Remember, "If God orders you to KILL that is not MURDER" quote by Rev. Jerry Fallwell. Just ask Abraham.

Zakath
June 17th, 2003, 07:27 PM
:doh:

Oh yea, silly me. I forgot that, "God said so" changes all the rules for polite social interaction.

RogerB
June 18th, 2003, 07:49 AM
So God appears briefly from time to time for the purpose of ordering hits on humans and then goes back into non-existence?

Gerald
June 18th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by RogerB
So God appears briefly from time to time for the purpose of ordering hits on humans and then goes back into non-existence? Well, if the behavior of various religiously-motivated nutbags is any indication...

Lion
June 23rd, 2003, 02:45 PM
It isn't.

Poly
November 7th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Timothy McVeigh

Poly
November 7th, 2003, 02:40 PM
John Allen Muhammed

Poly
November 7th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Here's one who'd like to commit murder.

Tye Porter
November 15th, 2003, 03:44 AM

Poly
November 15th, 2003, 09:14 AM
:doh: I can't believe nobody posted this picture before now. Good one Tye! :thumb:

Lucky
November 15th, 2003, 08:14 PM
Yuck! That Clinton picture makes me want to :vomit:

Poly
January 4th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hillary Clinton

Poly
January 4th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Andrea Yates

Gerald
January 14th, 2004, 04:34 PM
J. Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/images/b2oppe011565.jpeg

BillyBob
January 14th, 2004, 04:37 PM
He looks pleasant enough.

Gerald
January 14th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob
He looks pleasant enough. Those are always the most dangerous...;)

BillyBob
January 14th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Think about how many people didn't end up dying in WWII because of him. Also, he may have saved more lives than we will ever know because of deterrents.

Gerald
January 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BillyBob
Think about how many people didn't end up dying in WWII because of him. Also, he may have saved more lives than we will ever know because of deterrents. Understand, I was making a joke by including him...

Consider: you, me and Zakath are likely the only ones on this thread who even know who he is...

BillyBob
January 14th, 2004, 04:46 PM
:o

Nineveh
March 28th, 2005, 09:20 PM
m. schiavo and greer

Mr. 5020
March 28th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Mikey just looks like a murderer, doesn't he?

Frank Ernest
March 29th, 2005, 07:09 AM
A friend of mine in the legal profession once said, "If you want law, go to court. If you want justice, go to church."

Granite
March 29th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry, what exactly are Condit and the Ramseys doing on this list?

An arrest was made a while ago for Levy's murder and there is no way to tell who killed Jon Benet.

Nothing like a rush to judgment...

Frank Ernest
March 31st, 2005, 05:11 AM
Somehow, a liberal complaint of a "rush to judgment" rings rather hollow. :nono:

OH! I just dropped my dictionary and it fell open to the page containing the definition of "hypocrisy." :shocked:

Fancy that! :D

Granite
March 31st, 2005, 07:11 AM
Somehow, a liberal complaint of a "rush to judgment" rings rather hollow. :nono:

OH! I just dropped my dictionary and it fell open to the page containing the definition of "hypocrisy." :shocked:

Fancy that! :D

:yawn:

Yeah. A low tax pro life live free or die libertarian rates as "liberal" in the Little Golden Book of Frank...

LightSon
April 1st, 2005, 01:20 AM
A friend of mine in the legal profession once said, "If you want law, go to court. If you want justice, go to church."

That doesn't resonate too much with me.

How about this:

If you want law, go to court.
If you want justice, reject Christ.
If you want mercy & grace, accept Christ.

Skeptic
April 1st, 2005, 02:06 AM
Your gallery would not be complete without this guy (http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~ek867/compassionate.bush.jpg)!

julie21
April 1st, 2005, 02:53 AM
Understand, I was making a joke by including him...

Consider: you, me and Zakath are likely the only ones on this thread who even know who he is...
Hey..FrankiE and myself both are old enough to know!!! ;)
The Enola Gay was a deliverer.....

Frank Ernest
April 1st, 2005, 04:10 AM
:yawn:

Yeah. A low tax pro life live free or die libertarian rates as "liberal" in the Little Golden Book of Frank...
:darwinsm: "Methinks thou doth protest too much." -- Billy the Bard

Frank Ernest
April 1st, 2005, 04:22 AM
Hey..FrankiE and myself both are old enough to know!!! ;)
The Enola Gay was a deliverer.....
You bet I remember the Enola Gay! Supplied Vapor-Aide during WW II.

Note to julie21: Vapor = Vapour.:D

julie21
April 1st, 2005, 05:24 AM
You bet I remember the Enola Gay! Supplied Vapor-Aide during WW II.

Note to julie21: Vapor = Vapour.:D
Off subject again...but was Vapor-Aide like Kool- Aid aka cordial?
IGNORE THAT...I just got it Frank! :darwinsm: :darwinsm: [one for my slow uptake! and one for your incomparable humour = humor!] :)

Delmar
April 1st, 2005, 05:48 AM
m. schiavo and greer
Thanks for updating this classic thread!

BillyBob
April 1st, 2005, 06:52 AM
I love it when Skeptic's posts go by completely ignored. :chuckle:

Frank Ernest
April 1st, 2005, 07:07 AM
I love it when Skeptic's posts go by completely ignored. :chuckle:
Musta missed it. Which thread did he post in? :confused:

Granite
April 1st, 2005, 07:10 AM
:darwinsm: "Methinks thou doth protest too much." -- Billy the Bard

Not my problem if some afterwash like you can't figure out that just because you disagree with someone--

Ah, you know what? Knock yourself out. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Frank.

Nineveh
April 1st, 2005, 07:38 AM
Let's not forget the creepy ghoul George Felos

Delmar
April 1st, 2005, 03:29 PM
Let's not forget the creepy ghoul George Felossure wish I could!

Frank Ernest
April 1st, 2005, 04:47 PM
Not my problem if some afterwash like you can't figure out that just because you disagree with someone--

Ah, you know what? Knock yourself out. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Frank.
:darwinsm: Fellowship Week just gets better and better!

Nineveh
October 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM
No pictures for these two yet but...

Oct 20, 2005 A woman who tossed her three young children off a pier into San Francisco Bay near Fishermen's Wharf has been arrested, authorities said Thursday, and the Coast Guard searched for the bodies of two of the children.

The body of a third child was recovered Wednesday.

Lashaun Harris, 23, of Oakland, was booked on three counts of murder and three counts of assault on a child with great bodily injury, according to Susan Fahey, spokeswoman for the San Francisco Sheriff's Department. Harris remained in custody early Thursday with no court date set, she said. Harris' children were identified as Trayshaun Harris, 6, Travante Greely, 2, and Joshua Harris, 1. More... (http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/20/D8DBSF006.html)

Oct 26, 2005 A woman accused of using a 10-pound exercise weight to beat her children to death is competent to stand trial, two court-appointed psychologists testified Wednesday.

[Magdalena] Lopez is accused of killing 9-year-old Antonio Lopez and 2-year-old Erik Lopez on July 19. Police say when officers approached the house, about 10 miles southwest of Gary, Lopez walked out with blood on her clothes and bare feet and told officers, "I had to kill them -- they're in a much better place now." More... (http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051026/NEWS01/510260494/-1/RSS)

Adam
October 28th, 2005, 10:57 PM
abu musab al zarqawi

Shalom
October 28th, 2005, 11:07 PM
I'm sorry, what exactly are Condit and the Ramseys doing on this list?

An arrest was made a while ago for Levy's murder and there is no way to tell who killed Jon Benet.

Nothing like a rush to judgment...

I recently watched a show on court T.V that revealed new evidence against two men in the Ramsey case. If the show is correct, (it was pretty convincing) then the Boulder police department is as about as smart as a bag of hair. Did anyone else see this show?

steven_v
October 29th, 2005, 07:29 AM
To a murderes life would do you yourself no more than a murderer

Crow
October 29th, 2005, 09:48 AM
To a murderes life would do you yourself no more than a murderer

:confused:

Mr Spock, the Universal Translator, please.

Jujubee
October 29th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Your gallery would not be complete without this guy (http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~ek867/compassionate.bush.jpg)!

Hey now I like him and I htink he is doing his best...

ShadowMaid
October 29th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Nineveh, those women you posted about are terribly creepy. They should be put to death.

Lovejoy
October 29th, 2005, 01:10 PM
:confused:

Mr Spock, the Universal Translator, please.
The Universal Translator required that it made sense in some language. I have my doubts here.

koban
October 29th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Tuna!