PK'S SPOTD 1-31-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

Aimiel gets my vote with this:

newbaby1 said:
I appreciate the respect that the atheists/agnostics/pagans generally show for people and their feelings, as I also appreciate the doctrinal comments from people who go to different churches from me.

Aimiel said:
It's a Christian website. They're being careful in a thinly disguised attempt to find fault with Christians by acting civil, on a website famous for letting it all hang out. Zak used to do it the most, now its Granite. They prey on the double-minded. It isn't respect, its a ploy. Recently, Roxanne (a Satanist) has been on TOL, without any respect for anyone or anything, and stating as much explicitly. That is what they are, completely without regard for others. If Christians offend someone, it better be done out of love (loving someone enough to tell them the truth). I love and respect my wife, but if she puts on clothes which make her look silly, I'm gonna' tell her. I love her enough to be impolite, because I would like her to do the same for me. I know I would enjoy going through life without ever being offended, but if someone needs to hit me in the face with a 2 X 4 to save me from hell, I'm better off with a broken nose than to go into hell without ever being offended. Thank God for those on TOL (and everywhere, even on ships at sea) who have the guts and determination to risk being called mean or impolite by attempting to get someone's attention on their way to hell in a handbasket. Kimberlyann was bothered because God is dealing with her heart. There is no truth in universalism, and it can't continue to lead people astray without being called the heresy that it is. Thank God for TOL. Thank God for His Truth and His Truthsayers. Thank God for Christians with guts. Way to go, TOL. I love ya'. I'm proud of ya'. :thumb:

CONTEXT

Aimiel

That's been brewin' inside me for some time now. I was glad to get it out. I feel better now. Hey, thanks Pastor!!! :emarie:

Status
Not open for further replies.