Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Basic Training on the Death Penalty

This is the show from January 30th, 2007.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
The death penalty was not given to Israel, it was given to all mankind through Noah right after the flood centuries before Israel became a nation.
SUMMARY:

* Walt Brown Week CD: BEL has a fabulous new resource, an MP3 CD called Walt Brown Week! It's just great to reinforcing your own scientific and biblical understanding, and for sharing the truth about creation, evolution, and the Flood with family and friends!

* Anti-Death Penalty Letter: Berlin from Keyser WV wrote to Bob thanking him for the BEL DVD, New Testament Support for Capital Punishment, and sent along a reply from a member of their local Bible study who opposes the death penalty. This man made some good points, but wrongly assumed that God had given the death penalty to the nation of Israel only, when actually, God authorized Noah, as the new head of the human race, to execute every murderer, and so God gave the death penalty not to the Jews only, but to every nation beginning centuries before Israel even existed.

* Josiah Enyart in Basic Training: Pam from Nathrop CO encouraged Bob regarding his son Josiah, and his daughter-in-law Janna having joined the Army. Both signed up courageously, during this time of war! Janna just graduated from Basic Training, and Josiah reports today!

Today's Resource: The MP3 CD, Walt Brown Week, is our newest resource! It's available from BEL for $24.99 (or whatever you can afford) by calling Bob's studio office at 800-8Enyart (836-9278).

rehcjam

I just wanted to say that I am strongly pro-life in large part due to Bob's ministry and his example. Thanks Bob for taking a stand or in other words for doing right and risking the consequences. The pro-life ministry is such a wonderful ministry to be a part of and without Bob's example I don't know if I would be out there. There are so few people who are willing to stand up for an unborn child. We need more people like Bob. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.