New TOL Products just in time for Christmas

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have added several new products to the TOL store just in time for all your holiday shopping needs! Get a "Right Wing Zealot" teddy bear for that future TOL'er or a "Right Wing Zealot" shirt for your dog - after all.... who wants a liberal dog?

Or get that "someone special" a THINK (inside the box) black t-shirt or get that TOL junkie a "TheologyOnline.com - serving up fresh truth for 10 years" black T.

Visit the TOL Store today!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
We have added several new products to the TOL store just in time for all your holiday shopping needs! Get a "Right Wing Zealot" teddy bear for that future TOL'er or a "Right Wing Zealot" shirt for your dog - after all.... who wants a liberal dog?

Or get that "someone special" a THINK (inside the box) black t-shirt or get that TOL junkie a "TheologyOnline.com - serving up fresh truth for 10 years" black T.

:chuckle: *rubs hands in glee* I know what I want for Christmas! :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alright!! Adding some things to my Christmas wishlist right now. :up:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are there any litterboxes available in the Cafepress catalogue? :think:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:

TOL junkie?

Glad I'm not one. I can stop any time I want.

:noid:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chrysost: Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this year.

I've been a very good girl this year. :noid:

No doubt a man in your line of work would know the difference between being bad and being misunderstood.

Hope all is well with you.

You mentioned in your kind letter I found last Christmas morning by the empty plate and milk glass, how much you loved those little chocolate macaroon cookies I left you so I'll be leaving them again. I'll even leave you 3 this time instead of 2.

Anyway, I would like a black "Think inside the box" T-shirt. If you could make this happen, that'd be swell. :up:

Say hello to the Mrs. and tell her that red is a really good color for her.

Sincerely,

Poly T. Truthsmacker

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:

No doubt a man in your line of work would know the difference between being bad and being misunderstood.

Anyway, I would like a black "Think inside the box" T-shirt. If you could make this happen, that'd be swell. :up:

You mentioned in your kind letter I found last Christmas morning by the empty plate and milk glass, how much you loved those little chocolate macaroon cookies I left you so I'll be leaving them again. I'll even leave you 3 this time instead of 2.

Sincerely,

Poly T. Truthsmacker

:darwinsm: Hilarious!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We put up our tree last Saturday and I've got my super duper Truthsmack ornament right up front!! :bannana:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:

Sincerely,

Poly T. Truthsmacker
I just now saw this... :rotfl:

POTD :first:

The Berean

Poly said:

Sincerely,

Poly T. Truthsmacker

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Poly again.

Rats! :sozo2: