Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Alito's Wife Raising Funds for Pro-Abortion Candidate

Friday October 13th, 2006. This is show #205.

Summary:

* Supreme Court Refused to Open Doe: The Justice Foundation spokeswoman Ann Newman tells the true story of Sandra Cano, a.k.a. the plaintiff for the other Roe v Wade ruling, i.e., Doe v Bolton. And now, even though 7 of the 9 justices were nominated by Republican presidents, and even though it only takes four justices to vote to hear a case, and even though Scalia, Thomas, Alito, and Roberts now sit as justices, the Supreme Court has refused to re-open Doe, ignoring the request of the plaintiff, just as they ignored Norma McCorvey's request to re-open and overturn Roe v Wade.

* Chip from Denver: alerted Bob's audience to an upcoming NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) fund raiser.

* Alito's Wife Raises Funds for Pro-Abort Candidate: According to the Republican National Coalition For Life, this week, the wife of Justice Samuel Alito, Martha-Ann, led a fund raiser for a liberal, pro-abortion candidate for U.S. Senate in New Jersey.

Today's Resource: Enjoy watching Bob's Focus on the Strategy DVD, which is a powerful presentation of Christian principles of government and political strategy!

elohiym

Like I pointed out on TOL when Roberts and Alito were nominated to the Supreme Court, if they got in, Abortion would remain legal.

Notice that it's a majority Roman Catholic Supreme Court. Has anybody ever considered that devout Roman Catholics don't get abortions, only non-Roman Catholic enemies of the "mother church" do?

In my opinion, Abortion benefits the Roman Catholic Church, just as birth-control does. It's a silent inquisition.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
elohiym said:
Like I pointed out on TOL when Roberts and Alito were nominated to the Supreme Court, if they got in, Abortion would remain legal.

Notice that it's a majority Roman Catholic Supreme Court. Has anybody ever considered that devout Roman Catholics don't get abortions, only non-Roman Catholic enemies of the "mother church" do?

In my opinion, Abortion benefits the Roman Catholic Church, just as birth-control does. It's a silent inquisition.
Who says catholics don't get abortions?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
elohiym said:

7 out of 9 are RE-publi-con! Murder isn't even on thier radar screen, contrary to what James Dobson says.

elohiym

CRASH said:
7 out of 9 are RE-publi-con! Murder isn't even on thier radar screen, contrary to what James Dobson says.
A majority of Justices are Roman Catholic. Either they are devout Roman Catholics, loyal to the Pope, or they are pretend Roman Catholics.

If they are loyal to the Pope, as the Vicar of Christ, they should end abortion by overturning Roe v. Wade, unless it would somehow benefit the Roman Cathoilic Church if non-Catholics continued to murder their unborn Protestant and heathen children. Based on the RCC past history of inquisition, in my opinion, it is to their advantage in maintaining both abortion "rights" and birth control.

It's just my opinion.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure what's so earth-shattering about what Mrs. Alito is up to. Last time I checked it's her husband that's on the Supreme Court, not her.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Granite said:
I'm not sure what's so earth-shattering about what Mrs. Alito is up to. Last time I checked it's her husband that's on the Supreme Court, not her.

You obviously you did not hear the show.

elohiym

CRASH said:
The real question is are they really Christians?
No Catholic who is loyal to the Pope can be loyal to Christ, so the answer is self-evident.

There are Christians in the Catholic Church, but they will eventually come out of that church when they realize that they've been raised in a cult and have been following a false God.

Status
Not open for further replies.