Glory

bibleverse2

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

When we post online, we need to check ourselves: Who are we trying to glorify?

Also, who are we trying to get glory from:

John 5:44 . . . which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

2 Corinthians 10:18 . . . not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Luke 16:15 . . . Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

God knows our hearts.

May God help us.

oatmeal

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

When we post online, we need to check ourselves: Who are we trying to glorify?

Also, who are we trying to get glory from:

John 5:44 . . . which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

2 Corinthians 10:18 . . . not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Luke 16:15 . . . Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

God knows our hearts.

May God help us.

It is impossible for me to speak for others, but I can say of myself that God's word needs an honest accurate study for men and women to really get to know God.

When they do and are willing to and choose to believe they will glorify God.

Truster

The redeemed and regenerate sinner is bestowed with glory upon conversion and bares it throughout time until it will be perfected.

"But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:"

By accusing the saints of stealing glory you are robbing them of peace.