Church And Bible Study

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Church And Bible Study

Most people dont understand how a bible study is suppose to work. All true Christians are reading their bibles at home. They might read one or 10 or 20 verses to think about to see if they receive any kind of understanding. If they believe the verse it is written in the conscience(book of beliefs). But then they will be tested on whether or not they believe it. If they pass the test the verse stays in their belief system. If they fail the test satan is allowed to take the verse out. They might retain only one or two verses out of 50. When they come together and talk someone will bring up a verse they are having trouble with and the others will ask their own Holy Spirit about it. And then give them a verse that helps explain the verse the others were wondering about. And this goes on around the meeting. Its called trading talents. Where some come in that have the understanding of 5 verse they share, some have the understanding of 10 verses, and even if someone only has the understanding of one verse. When they all leave they leave and have gained the understanding of more verses. This is how the Lord brings the church together. And when they find a heckler in the crowd they can warn him in private after church. But if he doesnt repent they can get more members to go with them and confront him. If he doesnt repent, then as a church they can kick him out of the bible study. Then they all go home and read their bibles for a week so they can come back with more questions.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Church Gathering
A group of people gathering together to worship and learn about God. The preacher has a sermon. The teachers are the sunday school class where they gather in small groups. Men together, women together, and children together. Before the sermon the groups are prepared for the sermon by the teachers. The sunday school can be before the sermon or after the sermon. And the teachers prepare the congregation, before, or explain the sermon after. Men teach the men, and women teach the women. And women teach the children. Now in every congregation there are apostles, and prophets. The congregation are disciples. The apostles are there to hear the sermon, and if there is a deception from the preacher, the apostles will correct them after church. At the end of every sermon the preacher will ask if their is any gifts to be exercised.Church has ended. Like speaking in tongues or prophesying. If there is no interpreter those that speak in tongues will keep silent. If there is a prophesy they will do it in order one by one, If while they prophesy, one interrupts them they will be silent and listen.

1 Cor 14:23-40
23 Therefore if the whole church comes together in one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those who are uninformed or unbelievers, will they not say that you are out of your mind?
24 But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all.
25 And thus the secrets of his heart are revealed; and so, falling down on his face, he will worship God and report that God is truly among you.
26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.
27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret.
28 But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God.
29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.
30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent.
31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Therefore, brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy, and do not forbid to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
(NKJ)
xxx The biggest sin in church is argueing.

Gal 5:15-18
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Acts 24:10-13
10 Then Paul, after the governor had nodded to him to speak, answered: "Inasmuch as I know that you have been for many years a judge of this nation, I do the more cheerfully answer for myself,
11 "because you may ascertain that it is no more than twelve days since I went up to Jerusalem to worship.
12 "And they neither found me in the temple disputing with anyone nor inciting the crowd, either in the synagogues or in the city.
13 "Nor can they prove the things of which they now accuse me.
Phil 2:13-16
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
Rom 12:3-4
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function,
1 Cor 12:11-25
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
15 If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty,
24 but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it,
25 that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another.
(NKJ)

THE RELATIONSHIP OF ELDERS TO THE CONGREGATION

1 Pet 5:1-11

1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;
3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;
4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.
5 Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."
6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
11 To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that's retarded

I said
lol You think so? Look inside yourself and see how many verses you can quote. I know I dont see any coming out of you. I have even warned you that in your bitterness toward me you lose more and more.

[Luk 8:18
[18] "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him [more] will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."

[Mar 4:24-25
[24] Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
[25] "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
to you?

of course not

I said
It doesnt make any sense to the Holy Spirit either. You seem to think you can pick and choose who you want to witness to. A true Christian either edifies or they dont say nothing. No where does it say harass or incite disagreements. You see I even edify you with the truth.

[Jas 2:1-9
[1] My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with partiality.
[2] For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes,
[3] and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, "You sit here in a good place," and say to the poor man, "You stand there," or, "Sit here at my footstool,"
[4] have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?
[5] Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world [to be] rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?
[6] But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?
[7] Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?
[8] If you really fulfill [the] royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well;
[9] but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.