Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ArmyofOne said:
TheDude said:
You people love to point the finger dont you. For a religion that teaches people not to be judgemental you do ton of it. Hypocrites all of you.
It would help if you addressed this remark towards a follower of a religion that actually teaches "non-judgmentalism" (i.e. not Christianity).

People like you gladly send the young men and women of our nation to die needlessly in a war of attrition, a war that is nothing more then a crusade against Islam, a war that will gain nothing but more death on both sides.
A war against Islam? What war are you watching? It surely isn't America's war on terrorism.
Their deaths are not glorious, their deaths are tragic, there is no honor is their deaths. They are senseless, their deaths prove nothing
Try saying that to the families of those who died, or those who served along side them. Then be prepared to get punched in the mouth.
I will serve fighting you better on the home front, where I am needed, not in a battle field against Arabs.
How convenient for you. :rolleyes: You are right about one thing though. Your type is not needed on the battlefield.
That is a senseless death. A death you rush others to but are a coward at heart to face your self. I condemn you for your cowardice,
So let me get this straight. Aimiel, who has served in the military, is the coward, while you portray yourself as some kind of hero for "fighting the war on the home-front"? :rotfl:
I condemn you for forcing the war that will claim the names of my brothers and sisters, I condemn you sir, for supporting this, and I condemn you for the coward you and all like you really are. The deaths of the young men and women of our armed forces are on your heads, their blood stains your hands but you are too blind to see it. Blinded by greed, by fear, by hate, by your "president", by your religion, the blind leading the blind I curse you to suffer the fate you wish on others. I curse you and all others like you.
:yawn: Are you done?

Smack-a-licious!!

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.