Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:singer: "Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn....."

I heard a comedian comment on this recently and it got me to thinking.

Doesn't anybody care that Jimmy cracks corn?

Come on, people vote. Do it for Jimmy. :up:

2ephesians8

If corn wasn't cracked, I'd have to eat whole corn tortillas, and I don't think my teeth could take it!

I care deeply that Jimmy cracks corn, but I thought Jimmy was a peanut farmer...?
Wow, how confusicating!

Aimiel

"Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care," was obviously written by a girl (what boy would write such a silly song?) about her brother (most likely) who had the chore of cracking corn, which she (obviously) was free from (at least that night). She probably (the one who wrote it) sang it the first time (before she sold it or published it) like this: "You have to crack corn, I-I-I do-on't, Ha ha ha ha ha ha." At which point (if she were a normal little sibling) she would stick out her tongue and get ready to run really fast while giggling uncontrollably, with tears, and attempt to prevent the inevitable nuggies; after the reciept of which she would (with real tears left over from laughing so hard) cry to her mommy once again proclaiming her own innocence and protesting her brother's cruelty. :angel:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Did Jimmy crack corn because the chicken crossed the road or because somebody knocked on his door?:think:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Other - Jimmy didn't crack the corn. He threatened to beat up kmoney if he didn't crack the corn for him. He also took kmo's lunch money.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
Other - Jimmy didn't crack the corn. He threatened to beat up kmoney if he didn't crack the corn for him. He also took kmo's lunch money.
:eek: :noid:

Shalom

I have always heard that this song was made up and sang by the black slaves in America.
Also the "Mama's little babies love shortning bread" song. I dont know if its true or not. :idunno:

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Shalom said:
I have always heard that this song was made up and sang by the black slaves in America.
Also the "Mama's little babies love shortning bread" song. I dont know if its true or not. :idunno:

It's true

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:
Did Jimmy crack corn because the chicken crossed the road or because somebody knocked on his door?:think:
Nope, he did it cause the peas were frozen. :freak: