Juanita Broaddrick Says the Following to Hillary Clinton

Jerry Shugart

If you want the FBI to go back that far [MENTION=1854]Hillary[/MENTION]Clinton @MSNBC to investigate Ford’s allegations.... let’s investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too. Seems only fair.
9:24 PM - Sep 18, 2018

Here is Juanita's account of what happened to her at the hands of Bill Clinton:

And he grabbed me again, very forcefully. And started biting on my top lip. And this was extremely painful. I thought he was going to bite my lip off. And that’s when he pushed me back onto the bed.

I was completely dressed. I had a skirt and a blouse. He tore the waist of my skirt. And then he ripped my pantyhose. And he raped me. It was very vicious. I was just pinned down… I did not know what to do. I was so frightened.
-Juanita Broaddrick, 2016​

Juanita also said:

I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.

For more on the story click on the following link:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...robe-violent-rape-claim-after-hillary-bobbles

Kit the Coyote

Sounds good to me. I rather liked the headline talking about the complete lack of moral ground for either of the parties on the subject, "If there was a Doppler Radar for hypocrisy, Washington DC would be under evacuation orders."

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
If you want the FBI to go back that far [MENTION=1854]Hillary[/MENTION]Clinton @MSNBC to investigate Ford’s allegations.... let’s investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too. Seems only fair.

And he grabbed me again, very forcefully. And started biting on my top lip. And this was extremely painful. I thought he was going to bite my lip off. And that’s when he pushed me back onto the bed.

I was completely dressed. I had a skirt and a blouse. He tore the waist of my skirt. And then he ripped my pantyhose. And he raped me. It was very vicious. I was just pinned down… I did not know what to do. I was so frightened.

Juanita also said:

I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...robe-violent-rape-claim-after-hillary-bobbles

And have the FBI investigate those women who claim The Donald assaulted them? Sounds like a plan.

wonderdog

Juanita also said:

I think the accusations against both Kavanaugh and Clinton should have been investigated thoroughly by the FBI. You've already made it clear that you don't think that Kavanaugh should be investigated, what about Clinton? Do you think that Broaddrick's Clinton accusation should have been investigated?

Jerry Shugart

I think the accusations against both Kavanaugh and Clinton should have been investigated thoroughly by the FBI. You've already made it clear that you don't think that Kavanaugh should be investigated, what about Clinton? Do you think that Broaddrick's Clinton accusation should have been investigated?

The accusations against Kavanaugh are being investigated at this very moment by the FBI.

And since what's good for the goose is good for the gander then Juanita Broaddrick's accusations against Bill Clinton should have been investigated.

Instead, Juanita Broaddrick who was attacked by the Democrats.

That's their true feelings about social justice.