White supremacists / white separatists

wonderdog

"many other" implies at least one to start with

if you are suggesting that I'm a white separatist, you should look at the rest of my post

I read it:

the promised land of a white america with no other racial groups? :think:

:thumb:

wait a minute - can we keep asian women?

You have a fetish for asian women. That's typical of white Nationalists (white supremacists/separatists/nationalist, just a stupid name game, it's all really the same):

The Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish

There's no need to "suggest" that you're a white separatist when you give the thumbs up to "a white america with no other racial groups".

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I read it:

You have a fetish for asian women. That's typical of white Nationalists (white supremacists/separatists/nationalist, just a stupid name game, it's all really the same):

The Alt-Right’s Asian Fetish

There's no need to "suggest" that you're a white separatist when you give the thumbs up to "a white america with no other racial groups".
Imma post this link that G.O. posted earlier about spurious correlations...

http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I read it:

You have a fetish for asian women.

i wouldn't call it a "fetish", and it certainly doesn't apply to all asian women

and it's not restricted to asian women, either

halle berry, for instance :Shimei:

That's typical of white Nationalists

if you say so :idunno:

not to a retard who doesn't understand politically incorrect tongue-in-cheek humor, no

ok doser

now, what are we going to do about getting those darned Irish and Italians out of here?

and the welsh

who let in all those pesky welsh!!!??? :sibbie:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
now, what are we going to do about getting those darned Irish and Italians out of here?

and the welsh

who let in all those pesky welsh!!!??? :sibbie:
Bob Enyart is 46% Italian, so I would totally be against that! haha

genuineoriginal

Are there many other white supremacists/white separatists here who want America to be only white?

Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the parodied views.

the promised land of a white america with no other racial groups? :think:

:thumb:

wait a minute - can we keep asian women?
I count two smileys and a sentence that clearly indicates that the author was not making a sincere expression promoting white supremacy.

genuineoriginal

Are there many other white supremacists/white separatists here who want America to be only white?
Which white supremacists are you talking about?

The tiny minority of white people of many races that think "white" is a single race and that the "white race" is superior to all other races?
or
The large majority of people of many races that think that "white" is a single race and that being "white" is a privilige that makes the "white race" superior to all other races?

(I don't fit either group)

ok doser

Which white supremacists are you talking about?

The tiny minority of white people of many races that think "white" is a single race and that the "white race" is superior to all other races?
or
The large majority of people of many races that think that "white" is a single race and that being "white" is a privilige that makes the "white race" superior to all other races?

(I don't fit either group)

giphy.gif

ok doser

i assumed he meant here on tol

trad was the only one that came to mind :banned:

maybe drake shelton :idunno:

ok doser

google said:
Cau·ca·sian
kôˈkāZHən/

noun
noun: Caucasian; plural noun: Caucasians

2.a person from the Caucasus.
"the Caucasians of Southern Russia"

wiki said:
History of the Caucasus

Located on the peripheries of Turkey, Iran, and Russia, the region has been an arena for political, military, religious, and cultural rivalries and expansionism for centuries. Throughout its history, the Caucasus was usually incorporated into the Iranian world.[15] At the beginning of the 19th century, the Russian Empire conquered the territory from Qajar Iran.[15]

nobody weeps for those poor caucasians, eh?
wiki said:
In the 1940s, around 480,000 Chechens and Ingush, 120,000 Karachay–Balkars and Meskhetian Turks, thousands of Kalmyks, and 200,000 Kurds in Nakchivan and Caucasus Germans were deported en masse to Central Asia and Siberia. About a quarter of them died.[27]

The Berean

i wouldn't call it a "fetish", and it certainly doesn't apply to all asian women

and it's not restricted to asian women, either

halle berry, for instance :Shimei:

if you say so :idunno:

not to a retard who doesn't understand politically incorrect tongue-in-cheek humor, no
Speaking of Asian women, ok doser, what happened to your plan from 2010 to marry Ziyi Zhang and have like 8 kids with her? You let her marry that Chinese guy and they had a daughter together.