If you do not know what it means to be a Jew then you are not a Jew, true or false?

Nanja

According to the scriptures this is the definition of a True Jew:

Rom. 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

2 Tim. 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
According to the scriptures this is the definition of a True Jew:

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

2 Tim. 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Incorrect

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A Jew is a person who observes the Commandments of God. God has given us, the Nation of Israel, His Law.

Nanja

Danoh

Incorrect again

The TaNaK is Scripture

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Now either (1) you were lost and confused before you converted to your present rebellion against Gal. 2:21 or (2) you were saved but confused and so you converted to your present rebellion against Gal. 2:21, and (3) are still saved, but even more confused.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

You're in over your head.

Plain and simple.

And you are still a Gentile - you simply don't know the Scripture on this issue as well as you think you do.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Nanja

Ezek. 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Nanja

A Jew is a person who observes the Commandments of God. God has given us, the Nation of Israel, His Law.

The Israel Christ died for Is. 45:17, by His Obedience alone on their behalf Rom. 5:19, shall be made Righteous !

Danoh

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Take this how you might, it needs to be pointed out.

If those passages are the case, then you really need to think about why you need to read about things in books supposedly "about" the things of God.

Fact of the matter - those passages are not your promise.

Plain and simple.

O, you'll argue otherwise, and even post this or that passage in supposed support of your position.

But the fact of the matter is that you well know that you have to read "about" things in your books "about" them.

That you do not automatically know the Father's will as promised ISRAEL in passages like those.

Just as you well know that you find you have to work at being obedient to the Word.

That the promise of automatic compliance is also simply NOT your reality.

You and yours might as well rip passages like Romans 6 put of your Bibles.

For you deny its stark contrast to the reality promised ISRAEL in HER New Covenant.

Nanja

What ? lol!

The Israel of God Promised Salvation is not a physical nation, but the Spiritual Nation, God's Elect, His Church, the Body of Christ !

Is 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

God never promised to save all of mankind , but just a Special Portion of it called Israel !

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Satan the devil, according to the purpose and permitting of God, is the author of unbelief of the lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Revi'i, Third Month Second Day
Laylah Night Omer 46

Very nice but a man must be circumcised to belong to Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Now either (1) you were lost and confused before you converted to your present rebellion against Gal. 2:21 or (2) you were saved but confused and so you converted to your present rebellion against Gal. 2:21, and (3) are still saved, but even more confused.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

You're in over your head.

Plain and simple.

And you are still a Gentile - you simply don't know the Scripture on this issue as well as you think you do.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Laylah Night Omer 46

Incorrect

I wrestled through these things pertaining to being a Christian and if I could be a Jew and observe obey God's Commandments as a child, and revisited the matter after many years of being a Christian, but not as you are describing here.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

The Israel Christ died for Is. 45:17, by His Obedience alone on their behalf Rom. 5:19, shall be made Righteous !

Laylah Night Omer 46

No, because however it is important to understand things rightly and you here have demonstrated that you do not.

Nanja

Laylah Night Omer 46

Very nice but a man must be circumcised to belong to Israel.

The definition of a True Jew under the New Covenant has nothing to do with ethnicity or works of the flesh, including physical circumcision.

But a True Jew is any person of any race who has been given New Birth, been born again John 3:3-6; received spiritual circumcision of the heart:

The Israel that was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17 is the Spiritual Seed of Abraham Is. 45:17: The Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29 !

That's exactly what the apostle Paul, of Jewish ethnicity, preached in Rom. 2:28-29.

So before New Birth, nothing they do [whether jew or gentile], no works whatsoever, can please God.

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The definition of a True Jew under the New Covenant has nothing to do with ethnicity or works of the flesh, including physical circumcision.

But a True Jew is any person of any race who has been given New Birth, been born again John 3:3-6; received spiritual circumcision of the heart:

The Israel that was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17 is the Spiritual Seed of Abraham Is. 45:17: The Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29 !

That's exactly what the apostle Paul, of Jewish ethnicity, preached in Rom. 2:28-29.

So before New Birth, nothing they do [whether jew or gentile], no works whatsoever, can please God.

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Incorrect

Nanja

Incorrect

John 8:47

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1 John 5:20

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 8:47

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1 John 5:20

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
It is Shishi, the Third Month the Fourth Day, until sundown or Shabbat, Omer 48.

I do not accept your interpretation of these verses.