The covenant has been made obsolete

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I am studying the TaNaK. The covenant has been made obsolete somehow or at sometime unless this has not occurred yet, but we have a new covenant; a covenant a new covenant was promised.

clefty

I read study observe keep and teach the Torah. I am studying the TaNaK. The covenant has been made obsolete somehow or at sometime unless this has not occurred yet, but we have a new covenant; a covenant a new covenant was promised.

Yup...convenants have their terms and conditions and signers...

He demonstrated those terms and conditions in His life and teaching for us to follow...and then He toasted and christened the New Covenant to a room full of jews and then signed it with His blood and sealed it with His blood...the first full day of the new covenant age was a sabbath just like at the time of the first covenant with man in the garden...ironic...man’s first full day in that edenic covenant age was a sabbath...

Hebrews is clear...once the signer/the testator is dead the terms are final to that covenant and no changes are allowed...

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yup...convenants have their terms and conditions and signers...

He demonstrated those terms and conditions in His life and teaching for us to follow...and then He toasted and christened the New Covenant to a room full of jews and then signed it with His blood and sealed it with His blood...the first full day of the new covenant age was a sabbath just like the first covenant with man in the garden...ironic

Peter is clear...once the signer/the testator is dead the terms are final to that covenant and no changes are allowed...

no
no
and no

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no
no
and no

I said
Yes
Heb 9-15
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives. 18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.