Reissuing an idea for Flat Earthers

musterion

It's time you guys got serious (if you really are serious) and used the Internet to your advantage the way lots of people do these days for all manner of causes.

1. Start a GoFundMe page to convince some FE celebrity (I hear there's a few) to charter a plane with in flight refueling capability, and a tanker to go with it, or a jet with refueling stops along the course.

2. Failing that, a yacht with similar refueling/replenishment support for a long voyage.

3. Celeb needs to be someone with as much name recognition as possible and who is sympathetic to your cause, so this project gets traction in the news.

4. The idea is simple: the jet or boat takes off on an unwavering, straight line course that, on FE maps, has to eventually reach the magic big giant Ice Wall of Magic.

5. The jet or boat does not waver one foot from that course -- straight line all the way.

Depending on what the jet/boat discovers, FE would be proved or disproved beyond any doubt, and only within (at most) a month or so.

Airspace is (mostly) free and the wealthy fly around the world all the time. Ditto the oceans.
@patrick jane ... @DFT_Dave ...you guys must know who the movers and shakers are in the FE movement, or you can find out. Run this idea by them. On the Internet, this plan COULD be made to happen. SOMEONE, with enough incentive, would take up the challenge.

If the FE "leaders" ignore you, you need to ask them why. If they say it isn't possible, you REALLY need to ask them why.

If I believed FE is true, I would have already begged someone -- anyone -- to try this.

YT videos and memes ain't gonna cut it. Take the idea seriously and do what even a child could understand needs to happen -- travel in a straight line and see what happens.

Well?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's time you guys got serious (if you really are serious) and used the Internet to your advantage the way lots of people do these days for all manner of causes.

1. Start a GoFundMe page to convince some FE celebrity (I hear there's a few) to charter a plane with in flight refueling capability, and a tanker to go with it, or a jet with refueling stops along the course.

2. Failing that, a yacht with similar refueling/replenishment support for a long voyage.

3. Celeb needs to be someone with as much name recognition as possible and who is sympathetic to your cause, so this project gets traction in the news.

4. The idea is simple: the jet or boat takes off on an unwavering, straight line course that, on FE maps, has to eventually reach the magic big giant Ice Wall of Magic.

5. The jet or boat does not waver one foot from that course -- straight line all the way.

Depending on what the jet/boat discovers, FE would be proved or disproved beyond any doubt, and only within (at most) a month or so.

Airspace is (mostly) free and the wealthy fly around the world all the time. Ditto the oceans.
@patrick jane ... @DFT_Dave ...you guys must know who the movers and shakers are in the FE movement, or you can find out. Run this idea by them. On the Internet, this plan COULD be made to happen. SOMEONE, with enough incentive, would take up the challenge.

If the FE "leaders" ignore you, you need to ask them why. If they say it isn't possible, you REALLY need to ask them why.

If I believed FE is true, I would have already begged someone -- anyone -- to try this.

YT videos and memes ain't gonna cut it. Take the idea seriously and do what even a child could understand needs to happen -- travel in a straight line and see what happens.

Well?
I'm going to float that in an email to a connected and honest Christian flat earther and two others I will try contacting by email if possible but I've gotten replies by email from Will Goodrich of "the Truth is stranger than fiction" Youtube channel. He will at least get the msg and no doubt respond to me. As you said, if there is an ice wall then going in a completely true straight line would go to the ice no matter where you start from. That should be doable with the money and equipment. I suggest an easterly or westerly straight line because both north and south end up going south to Antarctica, the fake continent.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm going to float that in an email to a connected and honest Christian flat earther and two others I will try contacting by email if possible but I've gotten replies by email from Will Goodrich of "the Truth is stranger than fiction" Youtube channel. He will at least get the msg and no doubt respond to me. As you said, if there is an ice wall then going in a completely true straight line would go to the ice no matter where you start from. That should be doable with the money and equipment. I suggest an easterly or westerly straight line because both north and south end up going south to Antarctica, the fake continent.

You'll be intercepted, flogged, and jailed long before you ever reach Antarctica!
No common people are allowed.