No wall! America needs more like him!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Disturbing that Musty cares only when a perp is Muslim or Hispanic. Otherwise, they get a pass.

In the Obama administration, the focus was on getting guys like this deported.

While Trump's tough talk gets a lot of attention, his predecessor deported hundreds of thousands of people with criminal records -- so many that critics called President Barack Obama the "deporter in chief." During the bulk of the Obama administration -- from fiscal years 2009 to 2016 -- 2,749,706 people were deported in total, ICE records show...

Of all those removed from US soil in 2009, Obama's first year in office, 35% had been convicted of a crime. That percentage increased to 50% in 2010, according to ICE, and then hovered between 55% and 59% for the remainder of Obama's time in office.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/trump-ice-apprehensions/index.html

But now...

Deportation officers are increasingly arresting people with no crime records
Arrests of non-criminal immigrants nearly tripled, according to figures from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

SAN DIEGO — People arrested by deportation officers increasingly have no criminal backgrounds, according to figures released Friday, reflecting the Trump administration’s commitment to cast a wider net.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said 65 percent of arrests from October to December were criminals, compared to 82 percent during the final full three months of the Obama administration.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/us-deportations-targeting-more-people-no-crime-records-n851196

Guess what that approach misses:

You guessed it:
walmart-kidnap-attempt_1522062788397_5219763_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Look for more of this, now that there's no longer an emphasis on dangerous criminals. But Trump claims he is protecting us against some real "bad hombres." Dangerous guys like this one:

An undocumented father of two who had lived in the United States for three decades after being brought to the country as a child was deported from Michigan to Mexico this week, his family and immigration officials said Tuesday.

Jorge Garcia and his wife, daughter and son can be seen on an emotional video embracing as they said goodbye near the security gates at the Detroit Metropolitan Airport on Monday. His wife and daughter sob as Garcia holds them in his arms. Nearby, activists hold signs reading “STOP SEPARATING FAMILIES.”

Cindy Garcia said that her husband has no criminal history and that the family had been trying to change his immigration status for years.

She noted that the family had tried to apply to change his status in 2005 but their lawyer at the time “filed the wrong paperwork and got us into removal status."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...mexico-after-living-u-s-three-decades-n838211

No wonder he let up on the guys like Budier-Herrera. Garcia had worked a lifetime in the United States, pulling his own weight and building the economy. Can't have that. Those guys are being deported at an increasing rate, but Trump is slacking off on dangerous criminals.

And they are likely very grateful to him.

Last edited:

Danoh

Once again my trap is sprung right on cue. Notice how quickly and voluminously Barbie has his rieplies formulated.

What might we deduce from this?

That once again, you reveal your own actual hand: what you are ever actually all about; and who you actually run with.

Here, this is you...

Matthew 12:10 And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

You're a bigot, plain and simple.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Once again my trap is sprung right on cue. Notice how quickly and voluminously Barbie has his replies formulated.

What might we deduce from this?
Any number of things. One reasonable deduction would be that he's aware of the tactic you've employed because it's routinely used by people on your side of the issue and for that reason he's addressed and considered it prior to the post, is prepared to respond. It's the most likely conclusion and one many of us have experienced ourselves on other issues. I mean, if an anti-theist trots in on the usual show pony I have half a dozen things waiting for him on the point.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From the OP link:

[FONT=&quot]
He was then tackled by store employees and a Kenner police who was working an off-duty detail inside the store.

YAY![/FONT]

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Any number of things. One reasonable deduction would be that he's aware of the tactic you've employed because it's routinely used by people on your side of the issue and for that reason he's addressed and considered it prior to the post, is prepared to respond. It's the most likely conclusion and one many of us have experienced ourselves on other issues. I mean, if an anti-theist trots in on the usual show pony I have half a dozen things waiting for him on the point.

There are two strategies, designed to cover either situation:

1. None of the bait targets replies, and the answer will be some verbal or illustrated expression of "crickets."

2. Any one of the bait targets replies and the answer is either "throw a rock and the first dog that yelps..." or "Bwahahah... you fell right into my 'trap'....

That way, in their minds, they win either way. :chuckle:

Danoh

There are two strategies, designed to cover either situation:

1. None of the bait targets replies, and the answer will be some verbal or illustrated expression of "crickets."

2. Any one of the bait targets replies and the answer is either "throw a rock and the first dog that yelps..." or "Bwahahah... you fell right into my 'trap'....

That way, in their minds, they win either way. :chuckle:

Which of the two befits Sling Blade?

:chuckle: