Man planned to eat murder victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free-Agent Smith

Link to the article.
From the article:

A man in the Oklahoma town of Purcell has been arrested on suspicion of murdering the 10-year-old daughter of his neighbor and planning to eat her body, police said on Saturday.

Kevin Underwood, 26, was arrested on Friday in the murder of Jamie Rose Bolin, who was reported missing after she failed to return home on Wednesday from a public library in Purcell, 36 miles south of Oklahoma City.

"Regarding a potential motive, this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones," Purcell Police Chief David Tompkins told a news conference.

Underwood was among many Purcell residents who participated in a search for Bolin, but police said he acted strangely when pulled over at a Highway Patrol checkpoint.

Police found the girl's body after Underwood, who lived upstairs from Bolin and her father in an apartment complex, allowed them to search his apartment.

He confessed to the murder after investigators found a plastic tub in his closet that had been taped shut, according to an affidavit released by Purcell Police.

"At that time Mr. Underwood stated 'go ahead and arrest me. She is in there. I chopped her up,"' the affidavit said.

Based on interviews with Underwood and files found on his computer, investigators said it appeared that Underwood had planned to eat the body.

McClain County District Attorney, Tim Kuykendall, said he would file a first-degree murder charge against Underwood on Monday and seek the death penalty.

In addition to finding the girl's bicycle dismantled and stowed under Underwood's bed, police found "a decorative dagger believed to be used in an attempt to cut off the victim's head, a hacksaw, duct tape, meat tenderizer, skewers, and a duffle bag."

Mr. Underwood admitted his crime. Bring swift justice.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:vomit: That is sick.

I won't be surprised if they try and plead insanity or something.....

allsmiles

yum, sounds like it's right up Apologist's proverbial alley.

any chance we could combine this with the food network thread?

2ephesians8

I have never read anything so sick and evil in my life. :vomit:

That poor family. My heart goes out to them and I lift them to the Lord in prayer.

allsmiles

2ephesians8 said:
AS did you read the article? If so you are absolutely just as sick as that person.

dark comedy friend, i didn't expect it to get many laughs.

i could express my outright horror, but i have this thing about having to be different.

and any chance to poke Apologist with a stick.

Free-Agent Smith

I have read but not posted all of the stories that have contained cannibalism, or cannibalistic intentions, in the last year or so.
Kmoney, I believe that this man is insane. All the more reason for his death sentence.

Free-Agent Smith

2ephesians8 said:
AS did you read the article? If so your are absolutly just as sick as that person.
My apologies to 2ephesians8. I thought when you refered to AS, you were refering to me.

Last edited:

allsmiles

Free-Agent Smith said:
I'll expect that you'll give your reasons for comparing me to a murderer/rapist/possible cannibal.

Maybe you missed that I hope Mr. Underwood's death comes swiftly.

AS is for Allsmiles, and i've got the neg rep to prove it.

2ephesians8

Free-Agent Smith said:
My apologies to 2ephesians8. I thought when you refered to AS, you were refering to me.

Free-Agent I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the man that killed the girl.

2ephesians8

allsmiles said:
dark comedy friend, i didn't expect it to get many laughs.

i could express my outright horror, but i have this thing about having to be different.

and any chance to poke Apologist with a stick.

I have a ten year old. I don't find your post the least bit amusing and absolutly not the place for any kind of comedy.

allsmiles

2ephesians8 said:
I have a ten year old. I don't find your post the least bit amusing and absolutely not the place for any kind of comedy.

and i'm sure you're a fantastic parent.

as i said, i didn't expect to get any laughs.

does scolding me make you feel good about yourself?

don't answer that.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
allsmiles said:
yum, sounds like it's right up Apologist's proverbial alley.

:rotfl: I get it. I only eat Jesus.

But seriously though, what that guy did was messed up. :nono:

I hope that girl was baptized.

2ephesians8

"does scolding me make you feel good about yourself?" -AS

Quite frankly it's not something I normally do, anywhere. So, no. You really desreve a good scolding for those heartless comments though.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Apologist said:
:rotfl: I get it. I only eat Jesus.

But seriously though, what that guy did was messed up. :nono:

I hope that girl was baptized.
As if that means anything....

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
allsmiles said:
ah yes, sprinkling water on her head would have made all of the difference.

That sprinkling of the water on the head removes the stain of original sin. Without baptism..in which you die with Jesus...you cannot rise with Jesus into his heavenly Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.