Israel, the Law of Moses, the New Covenant, Judaism, Legalism, Judaisers, the Messiah

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

In Judaism we learn of the Messiah. And yet in the Bible we learn of Judaism. How are we to understand Judaism correctly and our involvement with it, being that it is from God? I think of Biblical Judaism, First Century Judaism, and the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should try to understand that anyone who turns to the old testament has been partially blinded.

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)

If you cant believe Jesus you have blindness. Jesus changed the law, He annulled the commandments, He made the old testament obsolete. He changed the definition of justice.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Matt 12:18
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should try to understand that anyone who turns to the old testament has been partially blinded.

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)

If you cant believe Jesus you have blindness. Jesus changed the law, He annulled the commandments, He made the old testament obsolete. He changed the definition of justice.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Matt 12:18
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
(NKJ)

You are incorrect in all of the things that you have said here.

Shalom.

Jacob