Church Shooting.. YAWN!

Artur Axmann

More mass shootings.. does anyone really care?

If the American people are so incredibly naïve and gullible then one can only expect more of the same.

The problem why this barbarism continues is due to the fact that the lives of the gullible Goyim matter about as much as the lives of horseshoe crabs.

As long as none of the chosen poison are affected or are inconvenienced by any of America's gun nuts then nothing will ever change in terms of passing good solid gun laws .

If you want to see quick change ..if you want to see our so called reps of the people swing into quick action and watch as the chosen poison lights a fire under their butts to enact strict gun control then a dozen or more of the chosen poison would have to feel the pain of victimhood .

.. given the extra security the traitors in our free country provide them I doubt this will happen.

The chosen poison are the most protected minority in the world.

Too bad for you my gullible Goyim.. The American political system treats the white Christian Goyim as if they were nothing but a bunch of useless Cape Town Coloreds.

So Sad ,,too bad!!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
politics-us_politics-nra-gun_lobby-gun_lobbyists-gun_debates-jho130117_low.jpg

Despite all the carnage associated with the Las Vegas shooting, the White House and the Republican Congress couldn't even muster the "intestinal fortitude" to take the appropriate steps to ban "bump stocks" - a device that turns a "legal" semi-automatic weapon into an "illegal" automatic one!

The Texas church shooting is get one in a long list of tragic events that could have been prevented - the legalization of assault rifles provides just one misguided individual with the ability to kill/wound 100's of innocent victims at a time!

I doubt that providing mentally distured individuals with the means to kill/wound 100's of their fellow citizens is what the Founding Fathers had in mind!

Last edited: