Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Wal-Mart's Plan A: #1 Retailer; Plan B: #1 Abortion Provider

Monday March 27th, 2006. This is show # 61.

Summary:
* Drake University student tries to live at Wal-Mart for spring break!
* Guest Brian Rohrbough talks through boycotting Wal-Mart for selling the abortion pill.
* Alicia from Aurora CO works at Wal-Mart and objects to the criticism until she reconsiders, and then agrees that she will ask her boss to register her disapproval.
* Art from Westminster CO fails to convince Bob and Brian that Wal-Mart's basic business is bad for China and America.
* Biff from Denver, heartbroken about Wal-Mart selling the Plan B abortifacient, and is looking for somewhere else to shop; and also, he's holding a Focus on the Strategy party at his home!
Today's Resource: You can see Brian Rohrbough's riveting talk at CRTL's 2006 March for Life! Call 800-8Enyart (836-9278) to order five DVDs for only $24.95 (or one for $19.95) to watch what is the most powerful presentation of 2006 (or your money back)!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
fool said:
Where's the favorite quote from the show?
Sometimes to understand the best quote requires quoting the context before the quote. And sometimes that context would take about 10 pages and over an hour of my time to type out. Since I have a life I skip the best quote for that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.