yard work:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have been living in a apartment for a while but my husband decided to invest by buying a house instead paying for apartment.

So I have been working on landscaping everyday which is so blessing.

I have been working several hours digging and planting and lots of other stuff.

It has been hard working but I am still happy doing it.

It's been about three month but I am still able to continue everyday.

Because it is physically demanding, I don't neglect stretching.

It may take another several month to finish because I am changing the whole landscaping to suit my desire.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hey, no one is interested in my post except Rusha?

I am not much on yard work. I leave that to my son and daughter. I enjoy the indoor stuff. Cooking, rearranging the furniture, grocery shopping, etc. My mother lives next door and hates to cook, so I normally go over there late-afternoon to cook dinner for her.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not much on yard work. I leave that to my son and daughter. I enjoy the indoor stuff. Cooking, rearranging the furniture, grocery shopping, etc. My mother lives next door and hates to cook, so I normally go over there late-afternoon to cook dinner for her.

they are hard work for me. It is so nice of you to cook for her:)

It is so nice of you to respond to my thread too:)

You are the best:)

john w

Hall of Fame
Did your husband decide to invest in a new hat for you, instead of that stupid hat you've been wearing, since the Truman administration? Good day to you, sir.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That hat was my gym hat and I am now have different one since I lost it.

I go to the gym only twice a week now because I would like to finish yard work.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Actually, Texas is not tropical so we don't have as much variety like tropical country. But I still have many favorite plants. I love crape myrtle, esperanza and many other flowers.