ECT Which road are you on the narrow or the wide ?

dodge

Could this be why some teach that repentance was for Israel ?

Looks like Satan already won the battle if YOU ignore the teachings of Jesus !

Mat 7:13

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14
because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I agree with the value of posting these scriptures, but I do not agree that Satan has "won" anything.

In fact, his powers were destroyed by Jesus on the cross. Hebrews 2:14-15 (cp Genesis 3:15)

Since then, the power of the Gospel message of Redemption through the righteousness of Jesus Christ, has kept him chained and unable to wholly deceive the nations since. Revelation 20:2-3; Matthew 16:18-19

DAN P

Hi and how do you fing the STRIAT GATE !!

That verse , 14 , there are FEW that find it , and is this another way to be SAVED , so it is another GOSPEL ??

Does Matt 7:14 trump Rom 10:9 which a way to also be saved ??

dan p

DAN P

Who teaches that?

Let's see some post quotes.

Hi and lets see what DODGE has read but , does not believe !!

In Matt 3:2 Israel is called to REPENT !!

In verse 6 all had to Water Baptized CONFESSING their sins , is that what you did dodge ?

And John in verse 7 made the Pharisees and Sadducees BRING proof that they were REPENTED !!

In Acts 2:38 the HOUSE OF Israel , verse 36 , and Peter said for them to REPENT and let each of you be BAPTIZED !!

Then in Acts 26:20 REPENTANCE is called WORKS !!

And here I thought that there is ONLY ONE BAPTISM / BAPTISMA in Eph 4:5 !!

So , Dodge , what does a BAPTISMA then mean ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and lets see what DODGE has read but , does not believe !!

In Matt 3:2 Israel is called to REPENT !!

In verse 6 all had to Water Baptized CONFESSING their sins , is that what you did dodge ?

And John in verse 7 made the Pharisees and Sadducees BRING proof that they were REPENTED !!

In Acts 2:38 the HOUSE OF Israel , verse 36 , and Peter said for them to REPENT and let each of you be BAPTIZED !!

Then in Acts 26:20 REPENTANCE is called WORKS !!

And here I thought that there is ONLY ONE BAPTISM / BAPTISMA in Eph 4:5 !!

So , Dodge , what does a BAPTISMA then mean ??

dan p

Acts 26:20 does NOT say repentance is works there you go again changing God's word to make MAD work for you.

Act 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Did you miss repent AND DO works fit for repentance ?

dodge

Hi and how do you fing the STRIAT GATE !!

That verse , 14 , there are FEW that find it , and is this another way to be SAVED , so it is another GOSPEL ??

Does Matt 7:14 trump Rom 10:9 which a way to also be saved ??

dan p

You find the straight gate by going through the only door that leads to the narrow road i.e. Jesus. You know where Jesus said " I am the door" ?

Truster

You find the straight gate by going through the only door that leads to the narrow road i.e. Jesus. You know where Jesus said " I am the door" ?

The door and the gate are not the same. The straight gate represents something that is objectionable to mankind. Few there be that find it...

dodge

I agree with the value of posting these scriptures, but I do not agree that Satan has "won" anything.

In fact, his powers were destroyed by Jesus on the cross. Hebrews 2:14-15 (cp Genesis 3:15)

Since then, the power of the Gospel message of Redemption through the righteousness of Jesus Christ, has kept him chained and unable to wholly deceive the nations since. Revelation 20:2-3; Matthew 16:18-19

While Satan is being restrained make no mistake he still influences and owns controls many many, sadly.

Eph 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

dodge

The door and the gate are not the same. The straight gate represents something that is objectionable to mankind. Few there be that find it...

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

DAN P

Hi and if Jesus is the straight gate and since Jesus is in heaven , how do you find the GATE ?

As I said , there are 2 ways to be saved the GATE and Rom 10:9 , and do you believe these 2 verses ?

Which is true for today ?

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
While Satan is being restrained make no mistake he still influences and owns controls many many, sadly.

Eph 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Agreed, but prior to the Incarnation, only an extremely small remnant of persons were blessed with the Gospel promises. The majority of mankind, in multitudes, were deceived by Satan and died in their sins.

But since the Incarnation, God has blessed multitudes with the truth and proclamation of the Gospel, which alone frees souls from bondage to sin, death, and the devil. ( Matthew 16:18-19 ) Amillennialists, such as myself, consider the time from the first coming of Christ to the last, as described in Revelation 20 to be the "thousand years."

At the end, and just prior to the Lord's return, Satan will be loosed and his powers restored (but still restrained) in order to deceive multitudes of humanity once more . . but only for a very short time . . . executing His judgment by sending great delusion amongst wicked souls, as the result of their attempt to silence the Gospel message.

Not giving you argument. Just sharing some of my beliefs. :D

DAN P

Hi and Jesus first coming to the last , the 10000 years is NOW more than 2000 years , can you or will explain this DISCREPANCY ?

So how are those people saved up to the Revelation , is it LIMITED ATONEMENT ??

Since you are an A-MIL why do you mention the 1000 years in Rev 20:4-6 why mention it , are you a true A-mill ??

Just asking ?

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and Jesus first coming to the last , the 10000 years is NOW more than 2000 years , can you or will explain this DISCREPANCY ?

The number 1000 is figurative, not literal. Example: Psalm 50:10

So how are those people saved up to the Revelation , is it LIMITED ATONEMENT ??

Just asking ?

dan p

All men saved are drawn to faith in the righteousness of Jesus Christ, by the power and grace of God alone.

Details:

Sola Fide = Sinners are saved by faith alone

Solus Christus = In Jesus Christ the Righteous alone

Sola Gratia = By the grace of God alone

Sola Scriptura = Through the authority of God's Word alone

Soli Deo Gloria = To the glory of God alone

Ephesians 2:4-10

DAN P

The number 1000 is figurative, not literal. Example: Psalm 50:10

All men saved are drawn to faith in the righteousness of Jesus Christ, by the power and grace of God alone.

Details:

Sola Fide = Sinners are saved by faith alone

Solus Christus = In Jesus Christ the Righteous alone

Sola Gratia = By the grace of God alone

Sola Scriptura = Through the authority of God's Word alone

Soli Deo Gloria = To the glory of God alone

Ephesians 2:4-10

Hi and you avoid Rom 5:13 and 14 !!

You also avoid how you were saved ?

But , even you DANCING around the question looks bad , so get more better lessons by Paul , instead !!

And what does Psa 50:10 have to do with this post ? NOTHING !!

dan p

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One-third of the heavenly host fell. Two-thirds did not. Gives me reason to believe that the remnant will be similarly numbered, a great multitude no man can number (Rev. 7:9). There are far more numbered among the elect than are among those being left in their sin.

AMR

dodge

Hi and if Jesus is the straight gate and since Jesus is in heaven , how do you find the GATE ?

As I said , there are 2 ways to be saved the GATE and Rom 10:9 , and do you believe these 2 verses ?

Which is true for today ?

dan p

No dan there is ONLY ONE way to be saved reread John 14:6 without the MAD glasses.

Since Jesus is the only way ( door ) both of what you described are one and the same. The only difference is what you create to make MAD work for you, but scripture proves you are wrong.

DAN P

No dan there is ONLY ONE way to be saved reread John 14:6 without the MAD glasses.

Hi and John 14:6 reads , I am the way , the truth and nthe life , no man cometh unto the FATHER , but by me !!

#1 , In verse 5 , so tells wither thou goeth , and HOW CAN WE KNOW THE WAY ??

Looks like the disciple do not know the STRAIGHT WAY , so help them out if you can ??

#2 , There are 3 verbs in this verse and all three are in the PRESENT TENSE and this means the CONTEXT is during Jesus earthly ministry !!

Making it look bad for your analysis !!

You are teaching at least 2 gospels here !!

Jesus is the WAY !!

And Rom 10:9 !!

dan p

Last edited: