Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
America is Less Safe Without the Dubai Port Deal

Friday March 10th, 2006. This is show # 50

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
Ask yourself this. Which firm would be more likely to discover a terrorist plan, an attack, an American firm or an Arab firm? Well, an Arab firm would be more likely to discover it. And the U.A.E. is an Arab country that's strongly supportive of America in the war on terror, they help to service our naval fleet, they've been an ally and you reward your allies and you punish your enemies at war. And if you punish your allies then that moves to make you less secure and less likely to win the war quickly.
The liberals who are against racial profiling...officially adopted a racial profiling position for foreign affairs.
Summary:
* Catholic Charities rightly stop arranging adoptions in Boston since Massachusetts would force them to place babies in "gay" homes, and as I've long warned, homosexuals should not adopt!
* In a related story, we've long pointed out that Michael Jackson is a homosexual child molester, and today his Neverland Ranch was shut down by the government for nearly a half million dollars in unpaid fines and employee wages.
* The Dubai World Port deal would have made America more secure, with an Arab country making a SIX BILLION dollar investment in the security of our ports.
* Callers Scott: confesses to violating our copyright and bootlegging a copy of The Plot for a prisoner doing life w/o parole, and negotiates with Bob for an appropriate restitution; Fool: liberal member of TheologyOnline.com, thinks he found a contradiction in Bob Enyart's proposed Constitution of America. Quinn: Asked about sales tax and dietary law (yes, in one call!). On Mark 7, didn't the Lord teach His followers to obey the Mosaic Law? Yes. And on taxes, can we prove that a national sales tax is immoral, and an income tax is preferable? Yes.
Today's Resource: Bob's life's work, The Plot, a 330-page overview of the whole Bible!

Jukia

In Pastor Enyart's Constitution, we have a king, his successor is his oldest male child. If no male child then there is a lottery.

First of all, I think we went through that king thing, you know, the divine right of kings etc. some time ago and decided it really was not worth the effort.
And a lottery? Wow, what an amazing idea. Ignorant and stupid, but amazing nontheless.

Granite

Hall of Fame
How giving up ports to a nation that helped fund terrorists would have made us "safer" is beyond me. The UAE's hands are not exactly clean.

Are our leaders nuts, stupid, or just sure they could push anything down our throats?

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Granite said:
How giving up ports to a nation that helped fund terrorists would have made us "safer" is beyond me. The UAE's hands are not exactly clean.

Are our leaders nuts, stupid, or just sure they could push anything down our throats?

I think our leaders are so corrupt that they don’t know the difference between right and wrong any more. I lost an extreme amount of respect for Bob Enyart after he took this position. If anyone came out and said anything negative about Israel, Enyard would rip them a new one, however it’s OK for the UAE to not even recognizes Israel as a nation. All that aside, why can’t an American company control our ports?

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Joe Roberts said:
I think our leaders are so corrupt that they don’t know the difference between right and wrong any more. I lost an extreme amount of respect for Bob Enyart after he took this position. If anyone came out and said anything negative about Israel, Enyard would ********, however it’s OK for the UAE to not even recognizes Israel as a nation. All that aside, why can’t an American company control our ports?

Joe, I criticize Israel all the time.

And you'd be better off dropping the vulgar references from your arguments.

-Bob

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Bob Enyart said:
Joe, I criticize Israel all the time.

And you'd be better off dropping the vulgar references from your arguments.

-Bob

I had no intention on being vulgar, and if I insulted you I’m sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.