Rob Bell = Heretic

Epoisses

Billy and Franklin Graham are both blind guides.

Did you ever stop to think that God uses different souls to win different souls? The belief that Christianity has one pure faith is patently false. Christianity has 12 pure faiths that trace back to the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Paul may have had a clearer understanding of the gospel than most but all the other disciples started churches and won souls to Christ as well. Many of those original faiths are found in the Orthodox church today.

Truster

Did you ever stop to think that God uses different souls to win different souls? The belief that Christianity has one pure faith is patently false. Christianity has 12 pure faiths that trace back to the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Paul may have had a clearer understanding of the gospel than most but all the other disciples started churches and won souls to Christ as well. Many of those original faiths are found in the Orthodox church today.

Heretic.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

Very good. Some are in the milk understanding, and some are in the meat understanding. And some have come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. The bible is written in the milk understanding. It is very sensitive to the carnal mind. The carnal mind can only see the theology in it. The meat is when they use everything that comes to mind on themselves first. Those in the milk don't understand those in the meat understanding. And those in the meat don't understand those in the revelations of Jesus Christ. And when you have public speakers they can only deal with those in the milk. That doesn't mean they don't know the meat. It means they know who they are dealing with. Paul knew how to do it all.

[1Co 3:1-3
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual [people] but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able [to receive it], and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where [there are] envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like [mere] men?

When Paul was dealing with those in the meat he used a different approach. He didn't use theology, he just demonstrated the Spirit.
[1Co 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

WizardofOz

[MENTION=20238]shopkinslpskids[/MENTION] = low effort :troll:

30 posts and 8 threads created most with nothing but youtube links.

Epoisses

Jesus Christ is presently winning souls to himself in the Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox faiths. Now souls with a clearer understanding of the gospel (Protestant faith) will often stand the test of time better than others but the idiots like Truster who write off entire branches of Christianity are just dullish buffoons. The sheep and the goats are all mixed up in every church including Catholic and Orthodox faiths.

Truster

Jesus Christ is presently winning souls to himself in the Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox faiths. Now souls with a clearer understanding of the gospel (Protestant faith) will often stand the test of time better than others but the idiots like Truster who write off entire branches of Christianity are just dullish buffoons. The sheep and the goats are all mixed up in every church including Catholic and Orthodox faiths.

Anyone who is converted will not be able to sit under the management of a denomination.

They will hear the voice, "Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;" and obey.

Epoisses

Anyone who is converted will not be able to sit under the management of a denomination.

They will hear the voice, "Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;" and obey.

And become a whiny, no-love, no-girl like you. Oh Boy! sign me up.