Two paths to female mutilation and feminism's effort

Interplanner

One path is the Muslim one which I'd rather not detail. AKA female circumcision.

Now there is one from the Left's diversity movement. It takes a 'gender-confused' child and feeds it hormones for a year. Then while it is still a teen it offers elective surgery, even double mastectomy to girls. This was discussed this week again by the president of the American association of pediatricians with some 500 members, on the Dennis Prager program. She was dealing with 6 cases and was aware of some 30 others. So far this practice is not classified as child-abuse.

Meanwhile, feminists have banded together 110K signatures to protest to the LPGA that this year's tournament is at a Trump golf course, because Trump is a 'sexual predator.'

There are two kinds of people in the country, those who make sense and those who don't know they don't.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Female circumcision, if done in the moderate approach as it is done to men, is not harmful or inhumane to women.

The only reason, in fact, that God did not ordain such is because mankind was a patriarchy. As such, it was simply not needed.

The thing is, these Muslims are overly zealous and so their routine of circumcision is brutal.

You need to stop posting here you little fool.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you think getting banned over and over is so funny. What is so funny about it? Do you laugh when you get banned? :idunno:
It's pretty funny.
I think he should make his usernames as Where's Waldo I, II, III, IV, V ..........
And then we all get to holler when we spot him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you think getting banned over and over is so funny. What is so funny about it? Do you laugh when you get banned? :idunno:

Obviously he does ... and considering how many times he has come back, he has a fairly easy time doing so.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Case in point: Post #'s 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7.

I don't see a valid connection to female circumcision and feminism. Since I have PREVIOUSLY stated on more than occasion that I am against CHILDREN and teens receiving alterations or drugs for the purpose of changing their sex, there is no need to repeat the argument.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't see a valid connection to female circumcision and feminism. Since I have PREVIOUSLY stated on more than occasion that I am against CHILDREN and teens receiving alterations or drugs for the purpose of changing their sex, there is no need to repeat the argument.

I was just writing in another website how Donald Trump has been a 'yuge' friend of the LGBTQ movement, in this case the "T".

Against the wishes of the Miss Universe board of directors, owner Donald Trump allowed a genitally mutilated man (pretending to be a woman) to compete in the beauty pageant.* (But wait, there's more!). Trump, during the campaign for President, publically invited drag queen/LGBTQ activist Bruce Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business (and Jenner took Daddy Trump up on his offer). Shortly after the visit to the women's restroom at Trump Tower, Jenner went through genital mutilation surgery. Let's not forget that Donald Trump spoke out AGAINST the North Carolina bathroom bill, which made it unlawful for gender confused people (or sexual predators claiming to be a woman) to use the restroom, fitting room or locker room that didn't correspond with their birth sex.

Donald Trump: the best thing that has ever happened to the LGBT movement.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was just writing in another website how Donald Trump has been a 'yuge' friend of the LGBTQ movement, in this case the "T".

Against the wishes of the Miss Universe board of directors, owner Donald Trump allowed a genitally mutilated man (pretending to be a woman) to compete in the beauty pageant.* (But wait, there's more!). Trump, during the campaign for President, publically invited drag queen/LGBTQ activist Bruce Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump business (and Jenner took Daddy Trump up on his offer). Shortly after the visit to the women's restroom at Trump Tower, Jenner went through genital mutilation surgery. Let's not forget that Donald Trump spoke out AGAINST the North Carolina bathroom bill, which made it unlawful for gender confused people (or sexual predators claiming to be a woman) to use the restroom, fitting room or locker room that didn't correspond with their birth sex.

Donald Trump: the best thing that has ever happened to the LGBT movement.

There are plenty of threads (as there should be) to trash Putin's handpicked POTUS ... however, this thread is about female mutilation and feminism which I have never seen a valid connection to. Again, I am AGAINST females being mutilated against their will for the simple fact that it's unnecessary and done for religious and social reasons that have NOTHING whatsoever to do with the health of the female in question.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are plenty of threads (as there should be) to trash Putin's handpicked POTUS ... however, this thread is about female mutilation and feminism which I have never seen a valid connection to. Again, I am AGAINST females being mutilated against their will for the simple fact that it's unnecessary and done for religious and social reasons that have NOTHING whatsoever to do with the health of the female in question.

Oh, so this thread is about what Rusha's stance on genital mutilation surgery is? (I must have missed that part in the OP).

Since the author of this thread was obviously unaware that Donald Trump is a transgender activist, I thought I'd set him straight on the issue.

Regarding your anti gender mutilation stance: Be careful, if there were laws made against mutilating one's genitals, the next thing you know there will be laws made prohibiting who people can have sex with.

P.S. (edit) there was nothing to indicate that the hormone blockers were given to the gender confused youth "against her will".

WizardofOz

eb6.jpg