The Christian's Judgement Myth

popsthebuilder

When the Lord Jesus returns there will be the final judgement. I hear many, many preachers and Christians saying that Christians will face judgement, like the unbelievers, unto possible condemnation. This is what they are saying or suggesting. This is directly opposed to the truth according to God's Word. But they are misleading themselves, and all who listen to them. Their view of Christian's judgement springs from their own insecurity and lack of assurance of heaven and glory. Their lack of understanding gives rise to the fear of judgement. They read Bible verses about judgement and apply them to themselves and Christians. They need to interpret such verses in the context of God's great salvation in Christ. Consider all the verses that speak of 'once saved always saved.' They are not resting fully convinced of their great salvation in God,the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.
This is why so many Christians lack the vital joy in Christ. This is why so many Christians drive themselves in unsatisfying Christian works to convince themselves of their salvation. This is why preachers, missionaries, Christians stress the importance of going to Church because it is considered to be their title deed to heaven and glory. This is the Christian's judgement myth!
Show the scripture saying that any will escape judgement please.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Show the scripture saying that any will escape judgement please.

peace

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

glorydaz

When the Lord Jesus returns there will be the final judgement. I hear many, many preachers and Christians saying that Christians will face judgement, like the unbelievers, unto possible condemnation. This is what they are saying or suggesting. This is directly opposed to the truth according to God's Word. But they are misleading themselves, and all who listen to them. Their view of Christian's judgement springs from their own insecurity and lack of assurance of heaven and glory. Their lack of understanding gives rise to the fear of judgement. They read Bible verses about judgement and apply them to themselves and Christians. They need to interpret such verses in the context of God's great salvation in Christ. Consider all the verses that speak of 'once saved always saved.' They are not resting fully convinced of their great salvation in God,the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.
This is why so many Christians lack the vital joy in Christ. This is why so many Christians drive themselves in unsatisfying Christian works to convince themselves of their salvation. This is why preachers, missionaries, Christians stress the importance of going to Church because it is considered to be their title deed to heaven and glory. This is the Christian's judgement myth!

Those who have no assurance of salvation do not have a faith that saves.

popsthebuilder

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Uhm...They won't be condemned because they follow the Christ. Not because they are magically saved while in knowing repeated blatant sin and vanity and pride.

peace

glorydaz

Uhm...They won't be condemned because they follow the Christ. Not because they are magically saved while in knowing repeated blatant sin and vanity and pride.

peace

Don't add your understanding to the word of God. It's perfect as it's written.

glorydaz

John 5:24 is a good scripture.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So you are one of those "faith only" followers.

BTW, this is not the narrow gate which leads to life.

This is wide gate of most protestant churches.

popsthebuilder

Don't add your understanding to the word of God. It's perfect as it's written.
I'm not.

Don't take verses out of context;

John: 5. 28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

peace

glorydaz

I'm not.

Don't take verses out of context;

John: 5. 28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

peace

Nice try. Nothing from those verses discounts the one I gave, and nothing you claimed can be found anywhere in the entire chapter.

popsthebuilder

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John: 3. 19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

You missed a part

peace

glorydaz

John: 3. 19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

You missed a part

peace

Are you working for satan that all you see is sin and death?

Is there some point you're trying to make that people can lose their salvation? If so, you're' doing a poor job of it, since those verses have absolutely nothing to do with losing salvation.

How can one miss what isn't there? :chew:

glorydaz

So being brought forth isn't a symbol of judgement?

Strange

We don't need symbols when something is as plain as the nose on your face. Shall not perish....have eternal life....not condemned. I wonder where sowing doubt in God's ability to save and keep us comes from? :think:

popsthebuilder

Are you working for satan that all you see is sin and death?

Is there some point you're trying to make that people can lose their salvation? If so, you're' doing a poor job of it, since those verses have absolutely nothing to do with losing salvation.

How can one miss what isn't there? :chew:

What?

It should be obvious. My point is that we will all face judgement. Those belonging to the Christ will obviously be judged as good due to the effects of their faith in the anointed of GOD being causal to good fruit. Whereas those of greedy proud hateful and fearful inclinations will be judged not worthy.

popsthebuilder

We don't need symbols when something is as plain as the nose on your face. Shall not perish....have eternal life....not condemned. I wonder where sowing doubt in God's ability to save and keep us comes from? :think:

I speak against the actions of the hands of man alone and do take offence to your words as they simply are not true. Please do not assume things about me. If you aren't certain of a thing then ask please.

There is no thing whatsoever outside of the capacities of GOD or that isn't wholly encompassed by GOD.
Those who shall not perish will not perish due to their effectual faith in the finished work of the Christ of GOD.

I already told you what would come about.

I am not sowing doubt in the faithful; if your faith is so easily shaken then it was on unsound foundation. People claim salvation loud and proud yet stumble an the same block that is the cornerstone of a sound lasting faith.

As if one following the Christ would attempt to re nail him to the cross continually, daily, being blind to the fact that they do so to their own detriment alone.

May GOD guide us friend.

peace

glorydaz

What?

It should be obvious. My point is that we will all face judgement. Those belonging to the Christ will obviously be judged as good due to the effects of their faith in the anointed of GOD being causal to good fruit. Whereas those of greedy proud hateful and fearful inclinations will be judged not worthy.

Well, it's not obvious from the verses you cited, and now that you've added your explanation those verses make even less sense. If you could show me with actual scripture that supports what you're saying, I would appreciate it. The OP is clearly talking about condemnation rather than the Bema Seat where rewards are passed out, so that still lets out your doubt about assurance of salvation.

glorydaz

Please do not assume things about me. If you aren't certain of a thing then ask please.

I am not sowing doubt in the faithful; if your faith is so easily shaken then it was on unsound foundation.

Please do not assume things about me. If you aren't certain of a thing then ask please.

See how that works?

BoyStan

Only faith in Christ saves sinners. Christ is the narrow gate that leads to life. The churches, all churches, have a wide gate that preaches human decision over God's call to faith in Christ. Churches exalt man's freedom of choice to accept Christ. The churches are wallowing in this human free will preaching to attract the world through the church doors! The plan of salvation commonly preached now never mentions judgement, hell, repentance, confession, God's mercy, sovereignty and the doctrines of grace taught in scripture. This plan of salvation robs God's of His glory. It is a doctrine of demons.