Do You Stand Up For Your Rights

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
YOUR RIGHTS (HOW IMPORTANT ARE THEY TO YOU)
Rom 3:19-31
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.
29 Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also,
30 since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith.
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.
Rom 2:11-12
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Rom 2:1
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
I Jn 3:6-11
6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.
7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.
8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
11 For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another,
I Jn 3:15-18
15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17 But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
I Jn 2:15-16
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
Matt 7:1-2
1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Luke 6:41-42
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
Rom 15:1-2
1 We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2 Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification.
Rom 13:10-11
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
2 Pet 2:9-10
9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,
10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries,
Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)
xxxx Christ gave us faith(spiritual strength) from reading and obeying the Word of God. Man gave us our rights according to mans law. Which he took the theory of punishment from the old testament law. The old testament is the law of sin and death. The New testament is the law of Christ(love). And if you stand up for your rights, on judgment day God will stand up for His. If you forgive and bear others burdens, then on judgment day God will do the same. The same measure of anything that you use on others God is going to use on you for judgment.

Truster

Paul demanded his right to an audience with Caesar. I tend to put the right of truth and equity, before my own, but on occasion I have reverted to making demands under law. As I walk along I seem to be leaving more in His hands and calling upon the Father of Light for His justice and judgement, because in these along with mercy He delights.

I was swindles out of a very large sum of money three years ago, but left my rights in the dust and left vengeance to the One who has Sovereign Rights over all. I now find nothing, but sorrow, for the poor soul who swindled. It's a blessed feeling.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Paul demanded his right to an audience with Caesar. I tend to put the right of truth and equity, before my own, but on occasion I have reverted to making demands under law. As I walk along I seem to be leaving more in His hands and calling upon the Father of Light for His justice and judgement, because in these along with mercy He delights.

I was swindles out of a very large sum of money three years ago, but left my rights in the dust and left vengeance to the One who has Sovereign Rights over all. I now find nothing, but sorrow, for the poor soul who swindled. It's a blessed feeling.

I said
Lets all thank God that we can repent when we stumble. But remember this when something happens. Nothing happens outside the will of God. So everything that happens to us is a lesson. And if we stand up for our rights God is going to stand up for His rights. Measure for measure.

Mat 10:29

“Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.

Truster

I said
Lets all thank God that we can repent when we stumble. But remember this when something happens. Nothing happens outside the will of God. So everything that happens to us is a lesson. And if we stand up for our rights God is going to stand up for His rights. Measure for measure.

Mat 10:29

“Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.

"Nothing happens outside the will of Elohim".

Comforting words indeed. Reassuring words. Emphatical words. Words to put down all arguments and those that argue.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Nothing happens outside the will of Elohim".

Comforting words indeed. Reassuring words. Emphatical words. Words to put down all arguments and those that argue.

I said
People should get rid of the idea of good luck and bad luck. And start looking at life as blessing and chastisement.

Mat 10:30

“But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Mat 10:31

“Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Mat 10:32

“Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.

10:33

“But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Remember if you stand up for your rights(man given) God will stand up for His rights. If you show mercy, God will show you mercy. If you condemn, God will condemn you.

Luk 6:37

“Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Luk 6:38

“Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
No he didn't he requested one. And how long did it take?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul demanded his right to an audience with Caesar.

You are right. Jesus does not advocate to fight back when you are sued or persecuted or wronged.

It is the same principle as "love your enemy".

That's why engaging in war is sin for His servants.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are right. Jesus does not advocate to fight back when you are sued or persecuted or wronged.

It is the same principle as "love your enemy".

That's why engaging in war is sin for His servants.

I said
That's right God said He would take care of it.
Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul was not afraid to point out when other followers practice hypocrisy.

And it is not written about it.