The Mind Of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Mind Of Christ
1Co 2:15
But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1Co 2:16
For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
1Co 2:10
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:13
These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy[fn] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Jhn 12:47
“And if anyone hears My words and does not believe,[fn] I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
Jhn 12:48
“He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
Jhn 12:49
“For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Jhn 12:50
“And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”
Heb 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Heb 4:13
And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Rom 7:25
I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
Rom 15:6
that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 1:10
Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

xxx The mind of Christ, is when the only purpose of living is to please God.

Jhn 8:29
“And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.”
2Ti 2:4
No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.
Heb 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The mind of Christ. Submit to every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

[Mat 4:4
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.