ECT Interplanner Proves Himself A Fraud...

Danoh

....repeatedly, so.

Note his recurrent pattern in the following, once more.

This time, in his response to a post by Intojoy (who often fairs only better in his own obvious version of IP's over reliance on books "about" lol)

MacArthur, as quoted by IntoJoy
NECESSITY FOR THE REGATHERING OF ISRAEL
Vs 20: God's name was profaned how: the gentile reaction. Gentiles misinterpreted the dispersion as God's weakness to save and protect His own people.

Well, then they will be really disappointed today when there is so little racial purity.

Paul did not answer the questions of whether God's word had 'failed' by the restoration of Israel. It is answered by the Gospel and how all people can gain the benefit of justification by Christ and by faith in him. Rom 3:3 and 9:6ff.

The "Israel" that is all saved at one future, cumulative point is not the ethne, because the same passage says God is no longer dealing with ethnes but only with faith (or its absence) and that God does not owe anyone anything (in the Rom 11 doxology).

Because the mercy of God is fully available in Christ (Rom 11, 12:1), believers are to live as living sacrifices (the actual temple term is used) because they are a living temple (part of one).

Problem?

In his own sloppiness, Intojoy posted the wrong chapter of Ezekiel.

The result being the following on Interplanner's part, once more...

The correct chapter of Ezekiel is chapter 36, not chapter 37.

Interplanner, obviously ever clueless about such an obvious error for all of the following reasons once more, merely proved all of the following about himself, once more.

Given that Interplanner has never posted not even one complete passage of Scripture the entire time he has been posting on TOL...

Given that whenever he posts anything about a passage, he cites the wrong Scripture chapter and verse, the rare occassion he even cites that much...

Given that he often mentions some aspect of one passage or another as if he is only vaguely familiar with it only because it was cited in one of his just as obvious over reliance on his seemingly ever endless books "about..."

Given that he ever appears very familiar with his favorite books "about" and their parroting of men by men, apparantly all the way back to the Stone Age of men and their endless books "about."

Given that in the above he has once more posted a comment against a post that only proves all the above once more...

All the pieces are in...

Interplanner, is basically a books "based" fraud.

Or, to put it in the words of that Prophet of Israel that Interplanner is ever proving himself clueless "about..."

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" -Isaiah 8:20.

Interplanner

Well the title itself illustrates Danoh's ongoing problem, which I no longer bother with: he deals with the person instead of the proposition being put forth.

I may make mistakes, but my concern here is the destructive force of 2P2P, not any of the people teaching it.

Danoh

Well the title itself illustrates Danoh's ongoing problem, which I no longer bother with: he deals with the person instead of the proposition being put forth.

I may make mistakes, but my concern here is the destructive force of 2P2P, not any of the people teaching it.

You lie, you lie, you lie :D

northwye

It is arguments - really quarreling - with individuals which is the focus of Romans 1: 28-29.

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers," Romans 1: 28-29

Debate is from eris, number 2054, "a quarrel, wrangling, contention,debate, strife, variance."

Name calling is part of quarreling with individuals.

Romans 2: 8 says "..unto them that are contentious,
but do not obey the truth...indignation and wrath." I Corinthians 11:
16, says "If any man be contentious, we have no such custom." And look
at II Corinthians 12: 20, Paul says he fears that when he comes
back to his people at Corinth that he will find them in debates,
envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings,
tumults.

DAN P

Hi and you have STEPED around , how a person is saved in a 1P 1P Program ??

Where does a 1P 1P goes to at DEATH , no answer I see , as I have verses , WHY don't you ??

Have you changed from 1P 1P Program ??

dan p