"Yah Giveth,He taketh away", and then He restores, amen.

Truster

Without realising it I'd been suffering from a deterioration of stamina and health for about 5 years.Two and a half years ago I was told that I had enough cholesterol in my system to block a hosepipe and enough sugar in my blood to make candy floss. I was seriously ill and type 2 diabetes was the problem.
8 Days ago I was declared a diabetes free zone. My cholesterol is normal along with liver function and kidney function.I have also lost two stone over two years. The Doctor found it hard to contain herself and I thought at one time she was going to grab me and dance around the room.

I now feel better that I did before I was diagnosed. Back then I surprised many people when I told them I had Type 2 and said it was fantastic news. It was fantastic news, because I then knew my enemy. I haven't been able to work for two years due to side effects of some medication and 18 months ago they were going to cut off my leg.
I have learned a lot in this trial and considered it pure joy, which is something that confused me when I was first converted and read what James advised.

Please feel free to offer a prayer of gratefulness for my deliverance.

"Yah Giveth,He taketh away", and then He restores, amen.