Mosque Shooter is a Right Wing Extremist, Trump supporter

Alate_One

A french canadian and known internet troll, and Trump supporter.

Inspired by French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen, Bissonnette began clashing with others online by attacking refugees and writing of his support for Le Pen and Trump, according to the Globe and Mail.

source

Fox news spread misleading information about his origin and was called out by the canadian PM.

Let me guess the average response here . . . this guy's "nuts" while attackers with darker skin color are fueled by religion and ideology?

Did I guess right?

Should we ban immigrants from Canada?

drbrumley

Inspired by French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen, Bissonnette began clashing with others online by attacking refugees and writing of his support for Le Pen and Trump, according to the Globe and Mail.

source

Fox news spread misleading information about his origin and was called out by the canadian PM.

Let me guess the average response here . . . this guy's "nuts" while attackers with darker skin color are fueled by religion and ideology?

Did I guess right?

Oddly, hours after 2 arrested in Quebec mosque shooting no names released. However, they did shout "Allahu Akbar!" Hmmm ....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oddly, hours after 2 arrested in Quebec mosque shooting no names released. However, they did shout "Allahu Akbar!" Hmmm ....

been getting it from the CBC all day - typical french-canadian quebec provincial police screwup - they initially arrested a muslim/immigrant neighbor who was responding after the shooter had left, trying to help the victims

Alate_One

Oh my mistake, it's the false flag response. Everything that doesn't conform to your worldview is a "false flag". Crawl back into your cave and take the tinfoil hat with you. :rolleyes:

drbrumley

been getting it from the CBC all day - typical french-canadian quebec provincial police screwup - they initially arrested a muslim/immigrant neighbor who was responding after the shooter had left, trying to help the victims

oh ok...thanks

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i like the CBC

they're terribly biased towards the left (like NPR) but they don't hide it

and I live in a weird little weather pocket and their Kingston, Ontario forecast is the best match to what I get :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
they took in 25000 syrian refugees last year, really really fast

I don't have a lot of confidence in the current liberal government's diligence in vetting
Just let the white ones come over.

ClimateSanity

source

Did I guess right?

Ideology and unstable. As to these darker ones, they more often than not are repeatedly taught murder of the infidels is righteous.