A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump - 11/21/16

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

"The President-elect shares an update on the Presidential Transition, an outline of some of his policy plans for the first 100 days, and his day one executive actions.

fool

Hall of Fame
Has this ever happened before?
I don't recall this from other President Elects.

fool

Hall of Fame
A friend of mine said he hoped that Trump would use modern and social media to bypass the press and make them irrelevant, and by golly look at this: A presidential announcement sans press. I freekin' LOVE IT!!!

He just made their currency worthless. There will be no more "News" channels. They will be opinion channels giving their opinion on what he broadcast without them. They are no better than any blogger out there with an internet connection.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I just watched this, i dont see anything that should be a problem for anyone in this country - why do they hate him so much?

Danoh

He just made their currency worthless. There will be no more "News" channels. They will be opinion channels giving their opinion on what he broadcast without them. They are no better than any blogger out there with an internet connection.

No. He has merely kindled further the revolt that's been slowly growing within the media.

He has just committed a huge, huge tactical error.

The exact same tactical error that set in motion a mass of actions that together brought down ________ and _______.

They too were cheered on by their self-deluded supporters.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
We live in exciting times.
Aye, wedo.

Yep, the corruption of the MSM, turning new into opinion, means that there is very little unbiased news out there. Although, in fairness, usually they are good at other news, like natural disasters.

I just watched this, i dont see anything that should be a problem for anyone in this country - why do they hate him so much?
They hate because they are evil and ignorant, a bad combination. If anyone sits down and argues nuts & bolts issues with a Liberal - taxes, defense, spending, etc. - they are always wrong on the issues. That's why they resort to the politics of personal destruction.

I have tried to start a few threads that stick solely to issues, and the threads disappear because everyone one wants to attack, not discuss policy.