Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Disruptive

Matt 15:15-19
15 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "Explain this parable to us."
16 So Jesus said, "Are you also still without understanding?
17 "Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated?
18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
(NKJ)

Matt 26:75
75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So he went out and wept bitterly.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:2-4
2 And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples
3 and said to Him, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?"
4 Jesus answered and said to them, "Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
(NKJ)

Matt 14:9-10
9 And the king was sorry; nevertheless, because of the oaths and because of those who sat with him, he commanded it to be given to her.
10 So he sent and had John beheaded in prison.
(NKJ)

Luke 22:31-34
31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.
32 "But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren."
33 But he said to Him, "Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death."
34 Then He said, "I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me."
(NKJ)

Acts 5:17-25
17 Then the high priest rose up, and all those who were with him (which is the sect of the Sadducees), and they were filled with indignation,
18 and laid their hands on the apostles and put them in the common prison.
19 But at night an angel of the Lord opened the prison doors and brought them out, and said,
20 "Go, stand in the temple and speak to the people all the words of this life."
21 And when they heard that, they entered the temple early in the morning and taught. But the high priest and those with him came and called the council together, with all the elders of the children of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought.
22 But when the officers came and did not find them in the prison, they returned and reported,
23 saying, "Indeed we found the prison shut securely, and the guards standing outside before the doors; but when we opened them, we found no one inside!"
24 Now when the high priest, the captain of the temple, and the chief priests heard these things, they wondered what the outcome would be.
25 So one came and told them, saying, "Look, the men whom you put in prison are standing in the temple and teaching the people!"
(NKJ)

Acts 5:28-29
28 saying, "Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man's blood on us!"
29 But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men.
(NKJ)

Acts 12:4-8
4 So when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four squads of soldiers to keep him, intending to bring him before the people after Passover.
5 Peter was therefore kept in prison, but constant prayer was offered to God for him by the church.
6 And when Herod was about to bring him out, that night Peter was sleeping, bound with two chains between two soldiers; and the guards before the door were keeping the prison.
7 Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, "Arise quickly!" And his chains fell off his hands.
8 Then the angel said to him, "Gird yourself and tie on your sandals"; and so he did. And he said to him, "Put on your garment and follow me."
(NKJ)

Acts 16:19-26
19 But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to the authorities.
20 And they brought them to the magistrates, and said, "These men, being Jews, exceedingly trouble our city;
21 "and they teach customs which are not lawful for us, being Romans, to receive or observe."
22 Then the multitude rose up together against them; and the magistrates tore off their clothes and commanded them to be beaten with rods.
23 And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely.
24 Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks.
25 But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them.
26 Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were loosed.
(NKJ)

xxx What is your goal? Is your goal going to be a disruptive apostle of Jesus Christ. Or a lukewarm passive Pharisee who doesnt like disruption. Were the apostles disruptive? Or was the Word disruptive? If you have the truth you will be disruptive. Just look at what they done to the apostles for being disruptive.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you ever want to go into the meat understanding your going to be disruptive. If your passive your lukewarm Pharisees.

2 Cor 11:10-15
10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no one shall stop me from this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 4:1-4

1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 4:6-7
6 If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed.
7 But reject profane and old wives' fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why not make your posts less lengthy? That's why you keep getting banned. Can't you understand that?

I said
Read the Sabbath commandment just below mine. That is twice as long as any I have posted. I think that would label you as a hypocrite. I didn't see you complain to them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why not make your posts less lengthy? That's why you keep getting banned. Can't you understand that?

I said
Beloved has many that are longer than mine. Why don't you just be honest with yourself and me. Right now your just being a cheap heckler. Has the board lost all honesty?
You can be honest with me, you cant hurt my feelings.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How do you treat the ones the Lord sends to you to help you???

Matt 21:33-41
33 "Hear another parable: There was a certain landowner who planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a winepress in it and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country.
34 "Now when vintage-time drew near, he sent his servants to the vinedressers, that they might receive its fruit.
35 "And the vinedressers took his servants, beat one, killed one, and stoned another.
36 "Again he sent other servants, more than the first, and they did likewise to them.
37 "Then last of all he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
38 "But when the vinedressers saw the son, they said among themselves, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.'
39 "So they took him and cast him out of the vineyard and killed him.
40 "Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vinedressers?"
41 They said to Him, "He will destroy those wicked men miserably, and lease his vineyard to other vinedressers who will render to him the fruits in their seasons."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize that the apostles were disruptive where ever they went. Jesus was disruptive where ever He went. They were suppose to be. Because they had a much deeper understanding. If you cant handle the disruptive deeper understanding. Look out you could just be a Pharisee. If your only a Pharisee you don't have enough righteousness to go to heaven yet.

Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you have any unclean spirits in you, they will get aroused. Emotions are unclean spirits. That is when your inner man must make a decision. Give into the emotion and walk in darkness. Or rebuke the emotion and grow in the Spirit. At least resist the emotion. If you resist the emotion and win you have taken your first step to sanctification. If you give into the emotion then repent. What ever you do don't justify the emotion. The truth will always be disruptive inside you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lolol I think this is ironic. As Christians we are thankful for Jesus being disruptive to the Jews.
We are thankful for the apostles being disruptive to the Pharisees. And Jesus said that those who follow Him would be disruptive. And yet we can be disruptive with the truth. And we get persecuted?

[Jhn 15:20 NKJV]
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.

Status
Not open for further replies.