"St. Peter." I knew I'd seen this before.

musterion

I found a DVD today (quite appropriately in a junk shop), a copy of the Italian film "St. Peter" starring Omar Sharif. I knew it was the same blasphemous idiocy I'd seen somewhere years ago -- maybe TBN -- that had Paul submitting himself to the teachings of the 12 and Peter being depicted as taking over Paul's biblical office. From the back of the case:

He made the ultimate sacrifice. He paid the ultimate price. As a dedicated follower of Christ, Peter spreads the message of the Christians across the land, often staying only one step ahead of those determined to persecute him. But on the road to Damascus, Peter comes face-to-face with a stranger who shows him the only way -- he must put himself on the cross in order to bring peace to Rome.

There is nothing that godless heathen cult of Rome won't screw up, on purpose.

Incidentally, I bought this DVD not to watch, but to burn. Literally, in my fire pit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I found a DVD today (quite appropriately in a junk shop), a copy of the Italian film "St. Peter" starring Omar Sharif. I knew it was the same blasphemous idiocy I'd seen somewhere years ago -- maybe TBN -- that had Paul submitting himself to the teachings of the 12 and Peter being depicted as taking over Paul's biblical office. From the back of the case:

There is nothing that godless heathen cult of Rome won't screw up, on purpose.

Incidentally, I bought this DVD not to watch, but to burn. Literally, in my fire pit.

Interesting, but burn it !! What year was that released?