Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Announcing...
The Third Annual
TOL "Secret Santa" Gift Exchange

and Fundraiser

Here's how it works:

Any members who would like to participate, let me know on this thread and PM me your real name (or screenname), mailing address, and T-shirt size.

If there are some products that you already have, and you want to be sure you do not get a duplicate, let me know via PM. I will pass the list of products you already have onto your Secret Santa.

If there are any particular items on your wish list, you could PM me with that info, too.

Each participant will then be given the name of one other participant for whom to shop. Gifts may be an item from the TOL store, a smilie, or a TOL subscription (or account upgrade).​

If you want, you may participate more than once. For instance, if you want to buy for two people, two people will end up buying for you.

The deadline for signing up is December 1.

Again, if you want to participate, send me the following via PM:
  • Your real name (or screenname)
  • Your mailing address
  • Your T-shirt size
  • List of products you already own
  • Product wish list (optional)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If all goes well this weekend, :jessilu: and I will be signing up. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Count me in.

SOTK

I would love to participate again. This has been a fun thing to be a part of the last couple of years. Money is tight for Jujubee and I right now. I will let you know as soon as I can if I can partipate again.

Jujubee

SOTK said:
I would love to participate again. This has been a fun thing to be a part of the last couple of years. Money is tight for Jujubee and I right now. I will let you know as soon as I can if I can partipate again.

Hey but I really wanted a T.O.L Teeshirt... guess I will have to wait...darn!!! :sigh: :sigh:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Come on guys, join the Secret Santa, it'll be fun!

Last year I received a new bass boat from Turbo! I named it 'Truthsmacker'.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Come on guys, join the Secret Santa, it'll be fun!

Last year I received a new bass boat from Turbo! I named it 'Truthsmacker'.

:noway:

:pout:

I better get a good "Santa" this year!! :noid:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Hope that you get Turbo, unless you don't like boats........

Hmmm.... Turbo is setting up the "Secret Santa". Maybe he could be persuaded :greedy: by the biggest "persuader" $$ :greedy: $$ to be "picked" for their "Santa". :think:

Last edited:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CatGirl said:
I'd love to come along but I'm lost with "products I already own" and i doubt I have any... :confused: :help:
Just ignore that part.

That's for people who have already bought products from the TOL store (or paricipated in previous Secret Santas) and don't want duplicate items. For instance last year I got a God 6.0 T-Shirt, so I want to make sure my secret santa gets me something other than a God 6.0 T-shirt this year.

Send me a PM with your info if you'd like to participate. :)