Crown of Life

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Crown of life and related scriptures.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 9:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Philippians 4:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Thessalonians 2:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Timothy 4:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hebrews 2:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hebrews 2:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]James 1:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Peter 5:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 2:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 3:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The white horse rider in Revelation 6 has a single crown, whereas Christ in Revelation 19 has many crowns.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 10:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. (Iran)
21 days is the 21st century.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Daniel 10:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

In modern Hebrew the words “prince-s,” here in Daniel above, is translated as minister.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prince Minister Leader Sar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown-Driver-Briggs makes a very good argument for the word "sar" meaning royalty, in Assyrian. However, using another language to translate a word can be both helpful, and misleading. What they did not take into consideration is the fact that royalty also acted as ministers. As in, (ministering in peace,) or, (Minister of the faith.) The Hebrew word "Sar" is best translated as "Minister." The Hebrew word "Sar" should never be given a translation as having to do with royalty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown-Driver-Briggs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]שַׂר420 noun masculine chieftain, chief, ruler, official, captain, prince (Late Hebrew especially of angels; Assyrian šarru, king)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White horses are parabolic for the people of God. Christians flee Europe and Catholic persecution, going West to the Americas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 1:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, dapple and white horses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The pope wears a triple crown, so therefore the pope cannot be the person in Revelation 6. The crown in Rev 6 is a single crown. All TRUE Christians receive a crown of life. [That’s in scriptures] The bow with no arrow means that he takes action without violence. Christ has many crowns and many arrows and rides a white horse. The "Red horse-s is Islam in the Middle East." The Black horse is Russia. The Dapple horse is Australia.[/FONT]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The bow with no arrow means that he takes action without violence. Christ has many crowns and many arrows and rides a white horse. The "Red horse-s is Islam in the Middle East." The Black horse is Russia. The Dapple horse is Australia.

:doh: 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation.

Prophecy must be verified by scripture.

CherubRam

:doh: 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation.

Prophecy must be verified by scripture.

Quote: "The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses..." Thus the people of God are associated with the white horse. Is America called the West, yes. Is Australia South of Israel, yes. Is Russia North of Israel, yes. Are the Muslim countries in the East, yes. Ezekiel 5:5
“This is what the Sovereign Lord says: This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her.

CherubRam

Michael has a single Crown of Life and rides a white horse. For thousands of years the white horse has been used to parade a victor. The "bow" is parabolic of "action."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
For thousands of years the white horse has been used to parade a victor. The "bow" is parabolic of "action."

There is no mention in the NT of Christ with a bow.

Anyone can speculate but that is not prophecy.

CherubRam

There is no mention in the NT of Christ with a bow.

Anyone can speculate but that is not prophecy.

Michael has a bow. I did not say Christ has a bow. The word "bow" implying action: Job 30:11
Now that God has unstrung my bow and afflicted me, they throw off restraint in my presence. And here: Zechariah 9:13
I will bend Judah as I bend my bow and fill it with Ephraim. I will rouse your sons, Zion, against your sons, Greece, and make you like a warrior’s sword. In Revelation 6 Michael takes action without violence. That is why he has a bow and no arrows. Christ has a sword. Revelation 19:15
Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Revelation 19:21
The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.