PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow seekers!

Herod The Swiss
July 30th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Hello!

I'm very glad to be here. If anyone finds the answer to life, the universe and everything, please keep me informed! I think it'll take decent group effort to get us there.

Cheers.

Herod T Swiss.

Aimiel
July 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM
42. :thumb:

elohiym
July 30th, 2008, 01:32 PM
42. :thumb:

You stole my thunder, Aimiel.

Welcome, Herod The Swiss. :wave:

Aimiel
July 30th, 2008, 01:39 PM
The question is the thing... "What do you get when you multiply seven times six?"

Spitfire
July 30th, 2008, 01:43 PM
A moo-cow biscuit?

I don't think I have ever experienced any such thing.

Real Sorceror
July 30th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Welcome to planet Earth!

chickenman
July 30th, 2008, 02:38 PM
How are the Alps this time of year, Herod?
Welcome to the pinnacle of humanity.

:wave2:

chickenman
July 30th, 2008, 02:41 PM
By the way, Herod. In case you were wondering, the best way to start off your TOL career is to make about 60 consecutive posts probing the moderaters to explain to you how one gets banned. That will endear you to them, so I'd suggest getting started. You might even want to address Cattyfan directly about this. She REALLY loves the topic.

:D

chickenman :chicken:

Aimiel
July 30th, 2008, 02:42 PM
By the way, Herod. In case you were wondering, the best way to start off your TOL career is to make about 60 consecutive posts probing the moderaters to explain to you how one gets banned. That will endear you to them, so I'd suggest getting started.

:D

chickenman :chicken::chuckle:

chickenman
July 30th, 2008, 02:49 PM
:chuckle:

Scroll up and look at the revision to my post that you quoted. :shut:

Knight
July 30th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Hello!

I'm very glad to be here. If anyone finds the answer to life, the universe and everything, please keep me informed! I think it'll take decent group effort to get us there.

Cheers.

Herod T Swiss.I can tell already your arguments will be filled with holes.

:drum:

SUTG
July 30th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I can tell already your arguments will be filled with holes.

:drum:

They don't call him Herod T Swiss Cheese for nothing.

Spitfire
July 31st, 2008, 12:43 AM
They don't call him Herod T Swiss Cheese for nothing.Baby Swiss cheese.

An onslaught of devouring worms would result in many, smaller holes rather than fewer, bigger ones.

Herod The Swiss
July 31st, 2008, 01:44 AM
Aye, some sharp stuff there peeps!

I can't seem to upload an avatar. Is there a reason for this (my own ability aside)?

The Name Herod The Swiss comes from a ridiculously funny wrong answer to a pub quiz question a friend of mine gave. If the answer was Bowie Knife, it probably won't help your understanding any more: it was one of those "had to be there" moments...

Herod The Swiss
July 31st, 2008, 01:46 AM
By the way, moo-cow biscuits are also called malted milks and have a relief image on the topside of a cow or two chewing the cud. Believe.

ragTagblues
July 31st, 2008, 03:52 AM
Hello!

Cheers.

Herod T Swiss.

Welcom my son, go forth and plunder the theories and ideas of all that you see here today.

Herod The Swiss
July 31st, 2008, 04:05 AM
I'd rather just browse if that's alright with you, chief! I've seen enough already to know that there are some right fundies about here, so I'll have to watch my lip. Or rather, they'll have to watch my lip :D

Stripe
August 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
They're all coming out these days, aren't they?