PDA

View Full Version : Please prepare for the 2008 TOL-a-Thon

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Starting Monday August 4th we will be begin our 2nd annual TOL-a-Thon. The 2008 TOL-a-Thon will run for two weeks: 08-04-2008 thru 08-18-2008.

This will be the most important TOL fundraiser we will have ever attempted in our 11-plus years of existence. You might say this fundraiser is a fight for the very existence of TOL.

As you may or may not know TOL has become somewhat popular over the past 11 years. Through the years we have grown out of cheap shared hosting accounts and moved on to Virtual Private Servers (VPS). We have upgraded our VPS several times. We are now at a crossroads. We can no longer upgrade our VPS since we are at the very top package.

The next step is a dedicated server, but a dedicated server is not a small step. A dedicated server is about twice the money of a VPS, and to get the best price we must sign a long term contract and pay all of our hosting fees for the year up front. (that will save us %10)

Our options are as follows:

1. Close down TOL and let the world fall into the hands of evil.
2. Keep TOL on it's normal VPS and grow accustom to TOL crashing everyday
3. Sell TOL to a Pakistani businessman for 1 billion dollars
4. Turn TOL into an eBay affiliate site
5. Upgrade TOL to a dedicated server

After many hours of prayerful consideration God told me to go with number five: "Upgrade TOL to a dedicated server". When I asked God, "why?" He responded "because I couldn't locate a Pakistani businessman who wanted to buy TOL for a billion dollars." :idunno:

So, here is the deal....
There are almost 10,000 registered TOL members (9,000 if you don't count Joe Robert's accounts) and about 500 or so active TOL members (members that login at east once every few months) so if all the active TOL members donated just $10 we would have more than enough to cover our hosting fees from August 2008 thru August 2009.

We need to raise $4,500.
(that's for yearly hosting plus labor and tech-help during the big move)

Therefore we need you to give what you can during the TOL-a-Thon and when you are done giving what you can.... please give what you can't. ;)

An easy way to help....
Besides straight donations the next best way to help TOL raise money during the 2008 TOL-a-Thon will be to renew your yearly TOL subscription during the TOL-a-Thon and we will count that towards our fund raising goal, it will also help us raise the server fees next August and so-on.

EXAMPLE:
Let's say you are a $30 per year TOL member and your subscription anniversary is in April. If you renew your subscription during the TOL-a-Thon you will be essentially paying for a few months twice but now your subscription anniversary will be in August and it will really help TOL stay in business. Therefore you will be donating funds because of your semi-double payment, but more importantly you will be getting on a payment schedule that will REALLY help TOL survive.

Also if you are a monthly subscriber and you change to a yearly subscriber during the TOL-a-Thon that will really help us as well. Again we will count that towards our goal.

Basically we want to alter the way we collect money and try to do as much of it as possible every August.

If you have any questions about the upcoming TOL-a-Thon please don't hesitate to ask your questions in this thread.

PLEASE DO NOT DONATE ANY MONEY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE TOL-A-THON.

A special thanks goes out to ALL of you TOL'ers for making TOL such an awesome internet destination!

Door
July 25th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Isn't Monday August 4th?

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Isn't Monday August 4th?Yeah... what's your point. :noid:

:D

Door
July 25th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah... what's your point. :noid:
My shoe smells like sock. :liberals:

chickenman
July 25th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Couple questions, Knight:

Why do you not want any donations prior to Aug. 4?
Does the $4500 cover multiple years or just one year?Thanks!
cm :chicken:

Maximeee
July 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM
CM, it just covers 1 year :)

Knight, like I've said, you could always sell a kid... I mean, you have 6!! :noid:

heir
July 25th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Isn't Monday August 4th? :nono: Not this coming Monday. That's the 28th of July.

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Couple questions, Knight:

Why do you not want any donations prior to Aug. 4?
Does the $4500 cover multiple years or just one year?Thanks!

"Why do you not want any donations prior to Aug. 4?"

Because I would like to concentrate all the fund raising at the same time we have to pay the bill. Plus my mind is small and I can't think and organize too far into the future. :D

"Does the $4500 cover multiple years or just one year?"

Just one year! Ouch!

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 01:20 PM
CM, it just covers 1 year :)

Knight, like I've said, you could always sell a kid... I mean, you have 6!! :noid:Which one should I sell? The one I like the least? Or the one I could get the most money for?

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 01:22 PM
:nono: Not this coming Monday. That's the 28th of July.True. Not this upcoming Monday.... but Monday August 4th 2008.

Maximeee
July 25th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Which one should I sell? The one I like the least? Or the one I could get the most money for?

Sell the 3 youngest. They can't bring in any money yet anyway :D

FellowServant
July 25th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I'll do what I can and what I can't when I can... and not before the 4th. :chuckle:

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Sell the 3 youngest. They can't bring in any money yet anyway :DBut I like the three youngest ones! :(

Maximeee
July 25th, 2008, 03:37 PM
But I like the three youngest ones! :(

Good point.. :think: Maybe rent 'em out for the day? :D

DoogieTalons
July 25th, 2008, 03:43 PM
How many Young Earth creationists can I call idiots for $20 ?

Just kidding, looking forward to this one. Even aversaries understand theres no point talking in an empty room, and besides... SOME of you have shown me genuine kindness and a little "Net" freindship during my visits.

Good luck.

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 03:46 PM
How many creationists can I call idiots for $20 ?0.25

Just kidding, looking forward to this one. Even aversaries understand theres no point talking in an empty room, and besides... SOME of you have shown me genuine kindness and a little "Net" freindship during my visits.

Good luck.As much as I hate you... I have grown to like you. ;) :D

Thanks Doogie!

DoogieTalons
July 25th, 2008, 03:55 PM

As much as I hate you... I have grown to like you. ;) :D

Thanks Doogie!Hate is a strong word.

An Anecdote.

I worked for a large public organisation, they spend a lot of Government money. Seemingly on nothing more than initiatives adding little or no value to our direct economy.

Once at the Annual public meeting, a usually "Fake" event where the local governers ect just kiss erm... well you know. A cheeky upstart who must have sneaked in asked a direct question that "What is the point of said organisation, why not just disband and give the money to the small business's that really need it. Wouldn't that have a more direct impact."

The chief exec at first flustered not knowing how to answer a question that was pre arranged on one of his little cards, he managed to answer that despite us spending 100million of public money we have attracted well over 1.4 billion in inward investment and secured thousands of Jobs in the private sector.

It appears without the tough questions, you never really get to tell your good answers.

We all need a little adversary.

voltaire
July 25th, 2008, 04:12 PM
:liberal:

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 07:00 PM
And here's the best news....

If we can meet our goal, and after the upgrade is complete I will begin work on the all-new TOL! :up:

It's gonna rock!

Poly
July 25th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Which one should I sell?

Ned. :D

Maximeee
July 25th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Ned. :D

:doh: Why didn't I think of that?! Poly, you are just too brilliant! :D

Thunder's Muse
July 25th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Oohh, I might get a years subscription with our tax refund.....

*have to be really nice to hubby now :D

Prisca
July 25th, 2008, 07:46 PM
And here's the best news....

If we can meet our goal, and after the upgrade is complete I will begin work on the all-new TOL! :up:

It's gonna rock!

:geek: www.theologyonline.com :guitar: :drum: :upright: :jawdrop:

Poly
July 25th, 2008, 08:09 PM
:geek: www.theologyonline.com :guitar: :drum: :upright: :jawdrop:

Cool site!! :thumb:

Knight
July 25th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Ned. :DI think I would have to pay money to get rid of Ned. :madmad:

chickenman
July 26th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Thanks for answering my questions, Knight. You got my support.

Stripe
July 26th, 2008, 09:30 AM
You'll get my support as well. Unlike Chickenman I am capable of waiting till the designated time before writing my cheques ...

:mock: :chicken:

Sharri
July 26th, 2008, 10:21 AM
count me in :banana:

Nick M
July 26th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Its on like :DK:

Town Heretic
July 26th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I think August is when I need to re-up, but you know I'm in anyway. :thumb:

jobeth
July 26th, 2008, 08:45 PM
I don't want to donate online. Can you post the mailing address so I can you send a check?
And who should I make my check payable to?

Stripe
July 27th, 2008, 12:48 AM
I don't want to donate online. Can you post the mailing address so I can you send a check?
And who should I make my check payable to?:squint:

Just put Knight's photo on the envelope. It'll get to him :D

Town Heretic
July 27th, 2008, 12:51 AM
:squint:

Just put Knight's photo on the envelope. It'll get to him :D

That would get to anybody...:Plain:

(I can edit this out before he's up and around, right?)

Knight
July 27th, 2008, 10:52 AM
And who should I make my check payable to?PM'ed it to ya!

Knight
July 27th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I think August is when I need to re-up, but you know I'm in anyway. :thumb:
Lets see....

You are a lawyer...
And a TOL addict...

Isn't it time you went gold?

:)

FellowServant
July 27th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Lets see....

You are a lawyer...
And a TOL addict...

Isn't it time you went gold?

:)

:chuckle: .. get him, Knight. :eek:

Town Heretic
July 27th, 2008, 01:13 PM
You're both right, of course...but keep in mind I'm an attorney who has had his license in abatement for several months while writing a children's book AND with a hundred plus year old home in the process of being COMPLETELY REWIRED. :shocked:

Now imagine this lawyer is married and really likes the arrangement. :chuckle: I'm not pushing my luck.

That said, first publication and I'm going gold anyway. :D So start those prayer circles...:thumb:

fool
July 27th, 2008, 01:47 PM
You'll get my support as well. Unlike Chickenman I am capable of waiting till the designated time before writing my cheques ...

They gotta be in english...

Knight
July 27th, 2008, 01:52 PM
You're both right, of course...but keep in mind I'm an attorney who has had his license in abatement for several months while writing a children's book AND with a hundred plus year old home in the process of being COMPLETELY REWIRED. :shocked:Where's that tiny violin smilie when I need it???

;)

fool
July 27th, 2008, 01:52 PM
So upgrading your subscription during the drive counts?
How bout Tee-shirt sales?
Is there a special tee-shirt that can be bought for the occasion?
I can whip up some artwork for a "server drive" tee-shirt like my logo entry......

Knight
July 27th, 2008, 02:09 PM
So upgrading your subscription during the drive counts?Yes. (as long as it is for a yearly term)

How bout Tee-shirt sales?No. Tee-shirts are actually a losing venture but we do it anyway because we think they are cool.

Is there a special tee-shirt that can be bought for the occasion?
I can whip up some artwork for a "server drive" tee-shirt like my logo entry......:chuckle:

Could I pay you to NOT do that?

;)

chickenman
July 27th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Knight,
I'll be happy to let you pay ME to not whip up some artwork for a t-shirt. In fact, it will be my pleasure. :D

Town Heretic
July 27th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Knight,
I'll be happy to let you pay ME to not whip up some artwork for a t-shirt. In fact, it will be my pleasure. :D

I'm still waiting for him to grasp the brilliance of my (Property of) Rebuke U. shirts...go figure...or Got Rebuked? Or, I just rebuked all over you, now clean up your act!

There are more where that came from. :D And that's a threat AND a promise.

Lighthouse
July 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
:liberal:
There's supposed to be an 's' at the end of that.

Where's that tiny violin smilie when I need it???

;)
You should make TH pay for one.;)

Stripe
July 27th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I want a :CRASH: :flamer: T-shirt... :D

DoogieTalons
July 28th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Sending money to ToL an abominable deed ?

The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."
They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds.
There is no one who does good.

When I send my donation or subscription is that a good deed ? or an abominable one.

Is the goodness factor the deed dependant upon the religion of the dooer...

Or is it a case of the fool and his money soon parted ?

Discuss !!

Knight
July 28th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Is the goodness factor the deed dependant upon the religion of the dooer...Some folks actually think that! (mainly Calvinists)

Yet to get a straight biblical answer one needn't look any further than the story of the good Samaritan.

Knight
July 29th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Less than one week until TOL-a-Thon 2008.

We are going to need help from EVERYONE if we are going to meet our goal.

Stripe
July 29th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Yet to get a straight biblical answer one needn't look any further than the story of the good Samaritan.
I love that story :thumb:

Less than one week until TOL-a-Thon 2008. We are going to need help from EVERYONE if we are going to meet our goal.
What is it that wise men say? Don't do nothing out of the fear that you can only do a little. :)

chickenman
July 29th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I volunteer Stripe to give 1000 Taiwan dollars to the cause.

chickenman
July 29th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I plan on donating 80 billion rubles, personally. Maybe a few hundred thousand Yen, depending upon what's left in my couch cushions.

Knight
July 29th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I volunteer Stripe to give 1000 Taiwan dollars to the cause.What is that? Like $00.30 or something? ;)

SaulToPaul
July 29th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Rom 15:26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at TOL.

Stripe
July 29th, 2008, 11:18 AM
What is that? Like $00.30 or something? ;)Puh leeeeze!

It's at least .60!

TomO
July 29th, 2008, 11:19 AM
:idunno: I have no idea when my subscription runs out.....

:think: Oh well.....it's been a while since I've thrown money at Knights Electro-Gadget Mac-Thingys....now's as good a time as any.

Judging from the picture below of Knight tweaking the current TOL Server I'd say it's time for an upgrade. :Plain:

Town Heretic
July 29th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Has a form notice of some sort gone out to all subscribers on this point? :think:

You'd be surprised how easy it is to miss any one thread or even an announcement you aren't looking for...and it isn't like anyone would be out stamps. :D

Originally Posted by Knight
What is that? Like $00.30 or something?

Puh leeeeze!

It's at least .60!

Sweet! I could crash your economy with my penny jar. :reals:

Stripe
July 29th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Sweet! I could crash your economy with my penny jar. :reals:
Careful, dude. I have at least three of those notes tucked away under my mattress... I am well prepared to call your bluff!

Knight
July 29th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Has a form notice of some sort gone out to all subscribers on this point? :think:

You'd be surprised how easy it is to miss any one thread or even an announcement you aren't looking for...and it isn't like anyone would be out stamps. :DI sent a mass email on Friday. :up:

Yorzhik
July 29th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I plan on donating 80 billion rubles, personally. Maybe a few hundred thousand Yen, depending upon what's left in my couch cushions.
What a cheapskate! I'm arranging to donate 900 billion Zimbabwe dollars to this fine cause!

Mr. 5020
July 29th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I sent a mass email on Friday. :up:I didn't get it (though, in fairness, I was in the eye of a hurricane).

Count me in, Big Kahuna!!

Knight
July 29th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I didn't get it (though, in fairness, I was in the eye of a hurricane).

Count me in, Big Kahuna!!Thanks fiddy!

Maximeee
July 29th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I didn't get it (though, in fairness, I was in the eye of a hurricane).

Count me in, Big Kahuna!!

I didn't get it either..... Neither did d2i.. :idunno:

Lucky
July 29th, 2008, 11:08 PM
That's how outdated TOL is. The mass email feature doesn't even work anymore!

DoogieTalons
July 30th, 2008, 05:18 AM
I will donate one UK pound... what? that's like 1000 dollars or something isn't it ?

Psalmist
July 30th, 2008, 06:37 AM
:geek:

Extra biblical instruction for TOL donating, subscribing, etc.

:think:

From the works
of
Thomas the Psalmist

1 Coryntheunz 7:11
Let each one of you lay something aside for TOL, so it will work proper, that there be no corruption when it changes.

2 Coryntheunz 8:11-12
11 Now complete the donating to it, in a readiness and desire, so there will be a completion out of what you have set aside for TOL.
12 For if there is a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.

3 Coryntheunz 9-11
With equality, working together, that at this time you may supply their lack, that you may not lack in helping TOL.

4 Coryntheunz 10-11
Sow sparingly or sow bountifully, in either case sow. So let each one donate as to purpose in the heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; but cheerfully.

:thumb:

:wave2:

Thomas the Psalmist has taken certain biblical liberalities to truly promote TOL. :crackup:

chickenman
July 30th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Beautiful reminders from the Word of God...ummm...from the...ummm...
Well...beautiful words anyway, Thomas the Psalmist.
Well said. :up:

Stripe
July 30th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Beautiful reminders from the Word of God...ummm...from the...ummm...
Well...beautiful words anyway, Thomas the Psalmist.
Well said. :up:
HERETIC! One has to read the word of Thomas in CONTEXT!

chickenman
July 30th, 2008, 09:35 AM
HERETIC! One has to read the word of Thomas in CONTEXT!
:chuckle:
Goofball!

Town Heretic
July 30th, 2008, 09:49 AM
HERETIC!
WHAT? :mmph: I was just about to check into TOL rehab for a day and this happens...

One has to read the word of Thomas in CONTEXT!

So if there are two or more we're free to take it out of context (or is that only out of the larger context)? :think:

Knight
July 30th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Thomas the Psalmist, a man after my own heart. :D

Knight
July 30th, 2008, 09:51 AM
I will donate one UK pound... what? that's like 1000 dollars or something isn't it ?Ouch! :eek:

Sharri
July 30th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I sent a mass email on Friday. :up:

you did? I didn't get an email

chickenman
July 30th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Knight http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/images/element/buttons_blue/viewpost.gif (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1817723#post1817723)
I sent a mass email on Friday. :up:
you did? I didn't get an email
You must not be Catholic, Sharri.

Lucky
July 30th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I guess this means I really need to get a job.

Psalmist
July 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Please prepare for the 2008 TOL-a-Thon

1) Now think about this for a moment and consider the following . . .

It is not like the PBS pledge drives that are so quarterly that it seems monthly.
TOL does not ask very often.
Nothing was said about doubling the offer or call in the next five minutes.
No Billy May Kabooming or Oxcleaning either.
No snake oil pitches, or a Benny Hinn medicine man like character flicking his tongue between words.
Or pay to play.
Knight will not start the 2008 TOL-a-thon with, "I'll give the last dollar, who'll give the first"

2) Next consider the following . . .

How much it takes to operate a free-zone just register website.
Donations are by choice amount and not calculated set starting amount.
That the paid subscriber (www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19318) is worth the price of admission.
Most other Religious/Political/and the Rest and not as open and free about having certain types within there forum membership.
That I support a lot of other things that are not essential, yes really. I think TOL is an essential place where TOL members desire to see the truth spread and be effective.

3) Finally for a moment and consider the following.

TOL is worth our support.
TOL does not have a lot of techno's, leakages, cracks or break-ups, thatís the sign of a good webmaster.
I'll compare TOL to the devotional "Our Daily Bread" since 1955 . . . ODB is in the mail box monthly faithfully.
So when this TOL-a-thon starts consider how faithful TOL, Knight and staff are to be there when "WE" turn on the PC, and click the short cut, that's a silver/purple/black like hue on the flat screen, up pops theologyonline.com (www.theologyonline.com/index.php), and we begin.

Yes, I'll be supporting TOL, why not, I belong to TOL-ANON (www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50435).
No, this is not a paid promotional.

It's a testimonial

Maximeee
July 30th, 2008, 06:55 PM

It is not like the PBS pledge drives that are so quarterly that it seems monthly.
No snake oil pitches, or a Benny Hinn medicine man like character flicking his tongue between words.
Or pay to play.
Knight will not start the 2008 TOL-a-thon with, "I'll give the last dollar, who'll give the first"
That the paid subscriber (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19318) is worth the price of admission.
Most other Religious/Political/and the Rest and not as open and free about having certain types within there forum membership.
That I support a lot of other things that are not essential, yes really. I think TOL is an essential place where TOL members desire to see the truth spread and be effective.

TOL does not have a lot of techno's, leakages, cracks or break-ups, thatís the sign of a good webmaster.
I'll compare TOL to the devotional "Our Daily Bread" since 1955 . . . ODB is in the mail box monthly faithfully.
So when this TOL-a-thon starts consider how faithful TOL, Knight and staff are to be there when "WE" turn on the PC, and click the short cut, that's a silver/purple/black like hue on the flat screen, up pops theologyonline.com (http://www.theologyonline.com/index.php), and we begin.
Yes, I'll be supporting TOL, why not, I belong to TOL-ANON (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50435).

It's a testimonial

:BRAVO:

Knight
July 30th, 2008, 07:54 PM

Or pay to play.

That the paid subscriber (www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19318) is worth the price of admission.

So when this TOL-a-thon starts consider how faithful TOL, Knight and staff are to be there when "WE" turn on the PC, and click the short cut, that's a silver/purple/black like hue on the flat screen, up pops theologyonline.com (www.theologyonline.com/index.php), and we begin.

Yes, I'll be supporting TOL, why not, I belong to TOL-ANON (www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50435).

It's a testimonial

:wave2:POTD (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1818655#post1818655) :first:

DXPose
July 30th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I don't have a paypal account. Can you take debit card or cash that I can bring to church? We'll be outta town from Aug 2nd - 12th but I can give you some money before the 18th.

DoogieTalons
July 31st, 2008, 05:00 AM
I'm currently viewing adverts on ToL waiting to resubscribe. It's quite amazing what gets through...

Achieve big profits for a Christian business... I'm sure they mean prophets... surely Christians don't do this stuff for the money. ( Walking with god in the marketplace ??? )

Find your foriegn bride....

Work to defeat fundamentalism ???

Good job i don't visit "Just Tom's" threads who knows what they would say !

Knight
July 31st, 2008, 10:10 AM
I don't have a paypal account. Can you take debit card or cash that I can bring to church? We'll be outta town from Aug 2nd - 12th but I can give you some money before the 18th.You don't need a PayPal account to use a credit card through PayPal. :up:

Poly
July 31st, 2008, 09:34 PM
I'm just really blessed by members' attitudes about this. I'm excited to see how things turn out. I think it's really going to be a success.

Psalmist
August 1st, 2008, 04:12 PM
Get ready

It's coming

TOL-a-thon

Knight
August 3rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
Less than 6 hours until TOL-a-THON.

Poly
August 3rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Besides Styx, can you let us in on a few of the other special guests?

Knight
August 3rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Besides Styx, can you let us in on a few of the other special guests?
:shocked: :jawdrop: :vomit:

shagster01
August 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
I'll talk to the wife. I want to subscribe.

On the other hand, all that money will go down the drain after I end up getting banned. . .:think:

Well, now what should I do?

Psalmist
August 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
I'll talk to the wife. I want to subscribe.

On the other hand, all that money will go down the drain after I end up getting banned. . .:think:

Well, now what should I do?

Simple, subscribe, and behave yourself.

shagster01
August 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Simple, subscribe, and behave yourself.

Impossible. Who do you think I am?

chickenman
August 4th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Just because you go down the drain doesn't mean your money will. :chuckle:

Psalmist
August 4th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Impossible. Who do you think I am?

I think better things of you than impossible.

But, as you have said, so be it unto you.

Psalmist
August 4th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Just because you go down the drain doesn't mean your money will. :chuckle:

:thumb:

The Berean
August 5th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I will donate one UK pound... what? that's like 1000 dollars or something isn't it ?

:rotfl: