What Is A Christian??

Letsargue

What Is A Christian??

There is NOT A Single Person In Your STUPID WORLD That Knows What A "CHRISTIAN" IS; And ALL FOOLS Call T-h-e-m-s-e-l-v-e-s ""Christians""!! -- Not a Single Fool in Your STUPID World has Ever Heard Christ Call Them // "Y-O-U" A ""C-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n""!!
(( ""You Stupid Phonies Don't Even KNOW What A ""CHRISTIAN I-S"" )), You All Just "CLAIM" BY Your Brain You Sit ON!!

""C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N""!!!!!! ---- What is THAT - You Blind Know IT-ALLS!!!!! - A-N-D You All Think You're "Christians", AND You ALL DISAGREE With Each Other. - What's the Definition of - "Christians" that A-L-L Disagrees With Each Other?? -- ((((( """S-A-T-A-N""" ))))) -- S-T-U-P-I-D!!!
((( John 8:41-44 KJV )))!!! --- Read IT You Blind FOOLS!!!!!!!!

MMAANNNNN - I AM Going to LOVE IT When ALL You Phony So Called --- "??c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n-s??" Open Your S-T-U-P-I-D BLIND EYES IN H-E-L-L!!

Watching You-all, You Just ""A-C-T"" Like You Are C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-S!!! - Christian NAMES Are Given BY ""HEAVENLY PATENTS""; NOT Carnal home grown mommies and daddies AND STRANGERS, You Blind FOOLS!!!!!

((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) ---- AGAIN!!! -- That's What GOD Said, AND You ALL Are S-T-I-L-L - Referring That YOU ARE (( ""S-O-M-E"" )) Of Those That "CANNOT BE THERE"!!! --- What does GOD S-A-Y?? >>> (((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) - And You Fools STILL Can't BELIEVE What God Said!!

(( God IS The Easiest Subject to Understand That there IS On EARTH )), And None of You Blind Idiots have the Slightest Idea what God IS, OR S-A-Y-S!!!

GOD IS W-H-A-T??????

((( There is No Way Christ Could E-V-E-R Communicate WITH A-N-Y Of YOU-ALL Blind FOOLS; - SO I AM (( ""G-O-N-E"" ))!!!! )))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

theophilus

A Christian is a believer/follower of Jesus Christ.

Acts 11:19 So then those who were scattered because of the persecution that occurred in connection with Stephen made their way to Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except to Jews alone. 20 But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who came to Antioch and began speaking to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus. 21 And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a large number who believed turned to the Lord. 22 The news about them reached the ears of the church at Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas off to Antioch. 23 Then when he arrived and witnessed the grace of God, he rejoiced and began to encourage them all with resolute heart to remain true to the Lord; 24 for he was a good man, and full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And considerable numbers were brought to the Lord. 25 And he left for Tarsus to look for Saul; 26 and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And for an entire year they met with the church and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Good-bye, again, Paul,David.

May the Lord rebuke you for your hateful spirit.

:wave2:

Letsargue

A Christian is a believer/follower of Jesus Christ.

Acts 11:19 So then those who were scattered because of the persecution that occurred in connection with Stephen made their way to Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except to Jews alone. 20 But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who came to Antioch and began speaking to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus. 21 And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a large number who believed turned to the Lord. 22 The news about them reached the ears of the church at Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas off to Antioch. 23 Then when he arrived and witnessed the grace of God, he rejoiced and began to encourage them all with resolute heart to remain true to the Lord; 24 for he was a good man, and full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And considerable numbers were brought to the Lord. 25 And he left for Tarsus to look for Saul; 26 and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And for an entire year they met with the church and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Good-bye, again, Paul,David.

May the Lord rebuke you for your hateful spirit.

:wave2:

(( John 14:6 KJV )) - Jesus Saith unto (( H-I-M )), (( ""I"" )) A-M the Way, (( ""THE T-R-U-T-H"" ))"", and the Life: NO Man C-O-M-E-T-H /// ""C-O-M-E-T-H"" Unto The FATHER, ((( BUT BY ""M-E"" )))!!!!!!! -- What Does THAT SAY TO Y-O-U - GENIUS??? WHO IS THE "F-A-T-H-E-R"?? --- CAME OR W-E-N-T TO THE FATHER????

You People Can't BE More ""Stoop Headed"", and Miss What GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid Idiots think God is Talking to YOU!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

theophilus

God is Talking to YOU!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

That's why He has preserved His word...He still speaks:

Hebrews 1:1 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. 3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.

I know you don't leave because you love my responses to you.

:)

We've got a bit of a learning curve going, eh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What Is A Christian??

There is NOT A Single Person In Your STUPID WORLD That Knows What A "CHRISTIAN" IS; And ALL FOOLS Call T-h-e-m-s-e-l-v-e-s ""Christians""!! -- Not a Single Fool in Your STUPID World has Ever Heard Christ Call Them // "Y-O-U" A ""C-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n""!!
(( ""You Stupid Phonies Don't Even KNOW What A ""CHRISTIAN I-S"" )), You All Just "CLAIM" BY Your Brain You Sit ON!!

""C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N""!!!!!! ---- What is THAT - You Blind Know IT-ALLS!!!!! - A-N-D You All Think You're "Christians", AND You ALL DISAGREE With Each Other. - What's the Definition of - "Christians" that A-L-L Disagrees With Each Other?? -- ((((( """S-A-T-A-N""" ))))) -- S-T-U-P-I-D!!!
((( John 8:41-44 KJV )))!!! --- Read IT You Blind FOOLS!!!!!!!!

MMAANNNNN - I AM Going to LOVE IT When ALL You Phony So Called --- "??c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n-s??" Open Your S-T-U-P-I-D BLIND EYES IN H-E-L-L!!

Watching You-all, You Just ""A-C-T"" Like You Are C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-S!!! - Christian NAMES Are Given BY ""HEAVENLY PATENTS""; NOT Carnal home grown mommies and daddies AND STRANGERS, You Blind FOOLS!!!!!

((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) ---- AGAIN!!! -- That's What GOD Said, AND You ALL Are S-T-I-L-L - Referring That YOU ARE (( ""S-O-M-E"" )) Of Those That "CANNOT BE THERE"!!! --- What does GOD S-A-Y?? >>> (((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))) - And You Fools STILL Can't BELIEVE What God Said!!

(( God IS The Easiest Subject to Understand That there IS On EARTH )), And None of You Blind Idiots have the Slightest Idea what God IS, OR S-A-Y-S!!!

GOD IS W-H-A-T??????

((( There is No Way Christ Could E-V-E-R Communicate WITH A-N-Y Of YOU-ALL Blind FOOLS; - SO I AM (( ""G-O-N-E"" ))!!!! )))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

I see you were able to get out of your straight jacket and "jimmy the lock" on your padded cell. So, once more you have your Laptop back and have access to the "Cyber-world." What a travesty.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, as soon as the nice men in their long white coats and "Huge net" find you, I suspect you'll be back in your comfortable padded cell under double security this time. Then, once more the world will be safe.

theophilus

[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION],

I'm not sure who is more hard-headed; you, me or [MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION].

:)

Letsargue

Letsargue, as soon as the nice men in their long white coats and "Huge net" find you, I suspect you'll be back in your comfortable padded cell under double security this time. Then, once more the world will be safe.

((( GO TO H-E-L-L!!! -- YOU (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))
You're NOTHING But A Cursed DISRUPTED OF MY Threads AND YOU GET AWAY With IT; And I WAS BANNED FOR IT. SOO You (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )), GO TO H-E-L-L!!!!!!

(( GONE AGAIN YOU (( SON OF A UNMARRIED WHORE ))!!!!!!!!

((((( """""G----------O----------N---------E / A----------G-----------A----------I---------N""""" )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

musterion

You're NOTHING But A Cursed DISRUPTED OF MY Threads AND YOU GET AWAY With IT; And I WAS BANNED FOR IT. SOO You (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )), GO TO H-E-L-L!!!!!!

((((( """""G----------O----------N---------E / A----------G-----------A----------I---------N""""" )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

Paul, that was not nice.

smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif

You apologize to Mr. Marowbe this instant.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

Well, at least you're civil.

Letsargue

And whores typically don't get married, but that's beside the point.

Apologize, Paul.

I AM Talking ONLY IN THE SPIRITUAL, Not You-alls Carnal Minded Garbage!!! - Read the BOOK You Bunch of Carnal Minded FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

(( 1 Corinthians 3:3-5 KJV ))!!!!!!!!

(( ""S-T-U-P-I-D""!!! ))

I AM G-O-N-E!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I AM Talking ONLY IN THE SPIRITUAL, Not You-alls Carnal Minded Garbage!!! - Read the BOOK You Bunch of Carnal Minded FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

(( 1 Corinthians 3:3-5 KJV ))!!!!!!!!

(( ""S-T-U-P-I-D""!!! ))

I AM G-O-N-E!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080516

You're gone alright. In more ways than one.

marhig

GOD IS W-H-A-T??????

God is love

And if you truly had Gods love in your heart, you wouldn't find delight in hoping to see anyone in hell. You would have the hope that all get to know God and go to heaven, whoever they are.

Be careful what you say, because as you judge, so will you be judged, and we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You, me and everyone else cannot judge because we are flesh. God's people just bring God to others and he will judge through his word and he will decide who are his, and who goes where.

A phoney Christian is one who condemns everyone to hell, that's not our call. Jesus came to save sinners, of which I am one. And if he came to save sinners and we belong to him, then we should want others saved also, and we shouldn't want to see anyone condemned to hell but have hope that they enter into heaven.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God is love

And if you truly had Gods love in your heart, you wouldn't find delight in hoping to see anyone in hell. You would have the hope that all get to know God and go to heaven, whoever they are.

Be careful what you say, because as you judge, so will you be judged, and we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You, me and everyone else cannot judge because we are flesh. God's people just bring God to others and he will judge through his word and he will decide who are his, and who goes where.

A phoney Christian is one who condemns everyone to hell, that's not our call. Jesus came to save sinners, of which I am one. And if he came to save sinners and we belong to him, then we should want others saved also, and we shouldn't want to see anyone condemned to hell but have hope that they enter into heaven.

Don't take Letsargue seriously. He's quite insane and has spent time in a mental facility.

Letsargue

Don't take Letsargue seriously. He's quite insane and has spent time in a mental facility.

GO TO ""H-E-L-L"" YOU ((((( """""B--A--S--T--A--R--D"""""!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((( """D--O--N--E"""!!!!!!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N-O -- B-O-D-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 080616