A little lesson in the real world

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
What makes good humor funny is when it is also real. Remember this? Watch it, and then think about all the little worms who try to trip up Trump on his past donations as a businessman:

Arthur Brain

Yeah, he's a real philanthropist CC.

You really are just gormless beyond words. He treats people like scum you moron. Grow something other than a cabbage in that head of yours...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought gay people were supposed to be happy. You're a bad gay person.

Says the guy with a man Crush on 'The Donald'?

I'm straight you demented little loon. You on the other hand post constantly about the guy and your 'He Is Near' thread is just nauseating idol worship gone nuts.

You really are a hamper short of a hamper...

A former altar boy and a hair dresser meet in a Christian forum and argue over which one is a homosexual. I love TOL, the laughter alone is priceless.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
....says says TOL's Queen of Queens

Tell us again why you're adamantly against the recriminalization of homosexuality, and based on that stance, why you were glad that the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the LGBTQ movement in the Lawrence v Texas case (taking away the rights of states to enforce sodomy laws, i.e. laws prohibiting homosexuality).

I figured you were against it because it would wipe out at least 1/2 of the Catholic clergy, but I get the feeling that it's a tad bit more 'personal' for you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Tell us again why you're adamantly against the recriminalization of homosexuality, and based on that stance, why you were glad that the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the LGBTQ movement in the Lawrence v Texas case (taking away the rights of states to enforce sodomy laws, i.e. laws prohibiting homosexuality).

I figured you were against it because it would wipe out at least 1/2 of the Catholic clergy, but I get the feeling that it's a tad bit more 'personal' for you.
So,

This is awkward for me.

ACW,

You do know that there is more to life than human sexuality, right?

Maybe you should get rid of all those vintage muscle magazines in your garage.

Also, this is hard for me, but the neighbors are getting uncomfortable with your wooden shack, creepy outfit and suspicious offer.

daceb91a1f3c32e0a5398d576429a7f9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Arthur Brain

A former altar boy and a hair dresser meet in a Christian forum and argue over which one is a homosexual. I love TOL, the laughter alone is priceless.

It certainly is priceless, especially when it comes in the ironic variety that you've just provided. There's nobody on TOL who even comes close to rivaling your obsession with gay men.

What a clown...

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
so why do you encourage him?

I, personally, will cease for today. I'm personally frustrated by people mis-representing the message of Jesus to be a message of condemnation and cloak their judgment of various sin and humanity with a verbiage of Love.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary