ECT WHAT DOES Gal 3:1 REALLY MEAN ??

DAN P

Hi to all and Gal 3:1 begins like this " O FOOLISH Galatians ,who has CHARMED you not to OBEY the truth "

It really can be written , O FOOLISH Pentecostals , New Covenant , and God deniers and to those being Perfected by the flesh ( verse 3 ) as Jesus Christ was openly portrayed openly among you ( as ) having been CRUCIFIED ??

When Jesus was crucified , we were crucified into His death , Rom 6:3 !!

His crucifixion means we are dead to sin , Rom 6:2 !

His crucifixion places ALL into the Body of Christ !

We are saved forever as we " ARE / ESTE " in Christ which means we are ALWAYS " in Christ !!

These so-called believers has FALLEN from Grace , Gal 5:4 !!

These are just few things that we have in Christ !!

dan p

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and Gal 3:1 begins like this " O FOOLISH Galatians ,who has CHARMED you not to OBEY the truth "

It really can be written , O FOOLISH Pentecostals , New Covenant , and God deniers and to those being Perfected by the flesh ( verse 3 ) as Jesus Christ was openly portrayed openly among you ( as ) having been CRUCIFIED ??

When Jesus was crucified , we weere crucified into His death , Rom 6:3 !!

His crucifixion means we are dead to sin , Rom 6:2 !

His crucifixion places ALL into the Body of Christ !

We are saved forever as we " ARE / ESTE " in Christ which means we are ALWAYS " in Christ !!

These so-called believers has FALLEN from Grace , Gal 5:4 !!

These are just few things that we have in Christ !!

dan p

Amen!!!!!! We are indeed one great, disagreeing Body bound by the Grace of Our Head.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

DAN P

Amen!!!!!! We are indeed one great, disagreeing Body bound by the Grace of Our Head.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Hi and yes we will disagree , but we know that we are saved by Grace and most dispensationals know how we were saved , BUT ask a Pentecostal , and there can never artiuate HOW they are saved with verses !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and yes we will disagree , but we know that we are saved by Grace and most dispensationals know how we were saved , BUT ask a Pentecostal , and there can never artiuate HOW they are saved with verses !!

dan p

You're being "one size fits all" about Pentecostals.

It is a sad fact, but I have met plenty of old school Pentecostals who know all the passages to their "once saved, never certain" view.

And not some new school Pentecostals who were just as well versed in the eternal security passages.

By the way, all "fallen from grace" means is fallen from an understanding of Gal. 3:1-3.

DAN P

It is a sad fact, but I have met plenty of old school Pentecostals who know all the passages to their "once saved, never certain" view.

And not some new school Pentecostals who were just as well versed in the eternal security passages.

By the way, all "fallen from grace" means is fallen from an understanding of Gal. 3:1-3.

Hi and my early were were spent listenning to Pentecostals and to Nazarenes !!
Pentecostals all live in Acts 2 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and " FALLEN from GRACE means saved by Grace and then fell back under the Law and Gal 5:4 PROVES IT !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Danoh

Hi and " FALLEN from GRACE means saveded by Grace and then fell back under the Law and Gal 5:4 PROVES IT !!

DAN P

One who falls from a thing does so out of having fallen from an understanding of it.

I suspect you and I are headed for a round of the old half-empty/half-full routine; so I'll leave this at that.

For although it can indeed appear otherwise, I actually have no need to lord being right over others all the time.

You're right; the bottle is half-full or half-empty; which ever of the two you see.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
But he does expect them to remain in Christ. The Judaizers expected them to be in Christ plus fav works of the Law, and bullied them and demeaned them if not.

Thank goodness that never happens on this site.

Rotfl

DAN P

One who falls from a thing does so out of having fallen from an understanding of it.

I suspect you and I are headed for a round of the old half-empty/half-full routine; so I'll leave this at that.

For although it can indeed appear otherwise, I actually have no need to lord being right over others all the time.

You're right; the bottle is half-full or half-empty; which ever of the two you see.

Hi and where does Gal 5:4 say " half empty or half full ? "

dan p

DAN P

Hi and I am just lowly man but dangerous and have no desire to LORD it over anyone as I will reach only the seekers of the truth who have never heard of what DISPENSATIOALISM really means !!

dan p

Danoh

No here it would be 'theological system works' that you have to believe in addition to Christ; you have to be MAD.

You prove that is not the case.

And you are more than welcome to remain in your ignorance - you're the one ever insisting on this and that of others - even as you call their understandings "crap" and then insist they play ball...

Get a reality check :chuckle:

Interplanner

You're not a theologian, you're just an armwrestler.

You can't define MAD, but you know it's right.

You cant' define my ignorance, but you know it's mistaken. What is to be ignorant about God was in Christ reconciling the world in fulfillment of all that was promised to Israel?

Man up and break the cycle, and actually say something of content, OK? You've made the Gospel so complicated, I don't know why anyone would be interested, would consider MAD good news, except to a miserable, scoffing, demeaning person like yourself.

Oh, but we aren't trying to attain good news for condemned sinners, are we? We're trying to be know it alls about some hidden system in the Bible. So that we can scoff at others and press the mocking icon.

Danoh

...What is to be ignorant about God was in Christ reconciling the world in fulfillment of all that was promised to Israel?...

What is to be ignorant about that?

Other then its' error in concluding that all that was promised Israel was fulfilled?

That that is two different issues; that's what else?

Setting Israel's yet fufilled promises aside for a moment; let's try this again - for the umpteenth time.

Where is the other half in your above - the part about "reconciled things...in heaven" and what that is all about?

It is also touched on in 2 Cor. 5; as well as elsewhere in both Paul's Acts and post Acts writings.

andyc

Hi and " FALLEN from GRACE means saved by Grace and then fell back under the Law and Gal 5:4 PROVES IT !!

DAN P

So what did Paul mean when he said......"I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

DAN P

So what did Paul mean when he said......"I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

hI And Paul means , that from the begining of there salvation ( LABOURED ) is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that it was Paul's gospel that they heard and were saved and in the Indicative Mood of a FACT !!

The Greek word VAIN / EIKE has one then one meaning since it is a transliterated word , see G1500 in STRONG'S !!

In vain does also mean that they will never receive a REWARD at the BEMA SEAT !!

How much will you all LOSE ??

DAN P

Danoh

That he had left them with a clear understanding of their standing in Christ, Gal. 3:1; but they had fallen from said understanding, Gal. 5:4.

What is the opposite of having fallen?

Having remained standing.

Thus his call to them to return to that understanding of their standing before God IN His Son...

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Stand fast THEREFORE in YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, THAT I LEFT YOU WITH and be not entangled AGAIN with the yoke of bondage.

andyc

That he had left them with a clear understanding of their standing in Christ, Gal. 3:1; but they had fallen from said understanding, Gal. 5:4.

What is the opposite of having fallen?

Having remained standing.

Thus his call to them to return to that understanding of their standing before God IN His Son...

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Stand fast THEREFORE in YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, THAT I LEFT YOU WITH and be not entangled AGAIN with the yoke of bondage.

hI And Paul means , that from the begining of there salvation ( LABOURED ) is in the Greek Perfect Tense and that it was Paul's gospel that they heard and were saved and in the Indicative Mood of a FACT !!

The Greek word VAIN / EIKE has one then one meaning since it is a transliterated word , see G1500 in STRONG'S !!

In vain does also mean that they will never receive a REWARD at the BEMA SEAT !!

How much will you all LOSE ??

DAN P

It's what both of you would love to believe, and because of that, you are kidding yourselves.
Deep down you both know that Paul is talking about the dread of the possibility of the Galatians moving away from faith in Christ, to the beggarly elements of the world. And if this happened, his labor among them, was in vain. The context is clear, but obviously not very satisfactory for your position.